Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Hi All,

Not sure how I feel about being a big loser!!

Hope you have had a good Mother's Day. I've had a lovely day. Hot Choc Orange shake for breakfast in bed, choc tetra at lunchtime and my malt toffee bar thing for dinner. Choc fest and the weather was fab.

Got weigh in tomorrow evening, so keeping my fingers crossed. Will be nothing like 10lb - perhaps 4lbs? That would be nice :)

Will email tomorrow.

Have a good Monday in every way :D

Jemma x

Hope you're all having a good day :)
Good luck for your weigh in today Jemma :)
I won't be weighing in this week so will record as a sts this time
Have a great evening everyone :)

Sorry for letting you all down with regards to the weigh in - but i've been stuck in wales with no internet connection! Back home now though.

Hi All,

Weigh in last night and 4lbs down. 1 stone in 2 weeks! Should be very chuffed, but just a bit bored at the mo. I will stay on track though! Just wish it wasn't Easter!

I am heading to Wales over Easter with my in-laws. Did you have a good time Ray? Which part of Wales did you go to? We are going to South Wales this time to stay in a cottage. Unfortunately the local attraction is a chocolate factory. My daughter will love it, but I will have to go round with an eye mask and a nose peg!

Hope you all have a good week.

X

We've got family in south wales - Blaina, down the road from Abergavenny. I love it so much i'm contemplating moving! We just don't get the scenery in Norfolk - we're completely flat! I can walk out the front door of the MIL house walkk for less than five minutes and be at a water fall!! Magic!

Well good evening one and all.
Today I've submitted part of my paper to my tutor who is happy with it !! Phew so now it just needs tidying for proper submission on Monday....so tonight I'll sleep.
So how is everyone - sorry i've not been around but been burning the candle both ends and made a decision not to come on site as it was yet another distraction.
Mary - hows it going ? Are you still around?

I've had a foody weekend but decided to go back to SS on Monday so I'm hoping I'll have at least lost a couple of pounds by Thurs ie tomorrow so I'm glugging the water.

Hope you are all well and back on the diet. I'm going to a family event on 4th April and we're staying in a very posh hotel so I'm planning to eat then but until then I'm trying ..

Big hugs all round
with love xx

Hope everyone is ok :)

Well done on your 4lbs loss Jemma :)

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Julie :)

As I said before, no weigh in for me so I'll record it as a sts. I'll start the list for this week's weigh ins. Please copy, paste and post your result before 7pm Saturday. Ta muchly :)

Count210 210lbs -4lbs = 206lbs (1.90%)
Amanda71 163lbs sts =163lbs (0%)

Hi everyone. How are you all doing?
I'm having a good day today :)
Have been good as gold :) Class teacher had an injury today that needed to be checked out so I ended up having my bar and 2 litres of water all in one go! We had a school disco from 3 til 4.15 so I've been tripping the light fantastic and think I've burned off a fair few calories :)
Hope you all have a great evening :)

Evening all
Ok I've been weighed and whoopee do I've lost 2 pounds

Imac 209lbs -2lbs = 207 lbs

Big hugs all round

Hi everyone. Hope you've all got something nice planned for the weekend :)
I'll be getting ds to do his homework and reading and then we'll be making an Easter hat for the school competition this week :)

Hi Mary, Sarah and Ray. Hope you're all ok :)
Can you please post your weigh ins before 7pm tonight. Even if you haven't weighed in this week, just record as sts. Many thanks :)

Good afternoon
This is my "before I start work again" post so I hope you all have a good day
with love

Rayven 219 + 2lbs = 221lbs

Sorry guys had a really hard job sticking to it this week what with it being TOTM so GAINED 2lbs!!
really feel like i'm letting the side down. MUST start losing again! Did so well at the beginning of the year, but then my 30th hit and its all gone down hill! At least the 2lbs is the only gain i've had this year.
Heres hoping for a BIG loss next week as i've got 2 weeks till i go back to Wales and would like to have lost some more before then!

Thanks for your post Ray :) These things happen. Don't beat yourself up about it x

Imac 209lbs -2lbs = 207 lbs (0.96%)
Rayven 219 + 2lbs = 221lbs (+0.91%)
Overall with 4 results 4/801x100= 0.50% loss :)

Hi All,

Hope everything is o.k and you are all having a good weekend.

I have not got much planned this weekend. Weather is too grim. I shopped for my Mother-in-laws birthday present this afternoon (why do I get that job?) and then went for a long walk this evening.

Not weighing in until Thursday this week (instead of Monday). What do you normally log then? Should I weigh myself Monday and record that result? I am then not weighing in again until Tuesday 14th, so that will be an even longer time 12 days. CDC is away next week and then I do not want to do a 4 or 5 day weigh in as I know it will not motivate me.

Off to bed now. Night!

Jemma x

Hi Jemma,
Enjoy your relaxing weekend :)
As for weighing in, just post your result on Thursday this week :) You'll miss next week and will just weigh a day late on the Tuesday of the following week(is that right?) so just post your result after that weigh in :)
We're just trying to sort out one of our cars that we're selling. Dh is on nights so will trying to keep ds quiet and occupied tomorrow.
Must go to bed as we have an hour less! lol :)

Morning everyone :)
One hour less to worry about food today lol :D
I know it's only half past ten but doing well today ;) I weighed myself this morning and scales shows 11st4lbs which is exactly 4 stone off my scales since I started :) I know it won't translate the same to my cdc but if hers show 11st6lbs then that'll be the equivalent :)
It's my mum's 60th at the beginning of June so I think I'd like to be at target by then. It doesn't really matter, as whenever I get to it I'll be staying there, but I'm hoping if I set myself another target of a bmi below 25 by then that I'll stay focused. Sorry for rambling lol :)
Hope you all have a fab day :)

Last edited:
Back