Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Glad to hear it's working Rayven :) Fingers crossed for your result on Saturday :)

Weighed in a day early tonight and wasn't expecting much. Well, much to my surprise, I lost 2lbs!!! :D

Amanda71 157lbs -2lbs =155lbs :) (1.27%)

Last edited:
Hi All,

Sorry have not been about. I have had a manic week and should now be packing to go to Wales tomorrow, not sat typing on my laptop.

I am not weighing in this week, next weigh in is Tuesday which will be 12 days without a weigh in. Have jumped on my own scales this eve and seem to have lost either 2.5 or 3lb. I am clearly on slow down mode now. Hope I can keep the motivation up as have been SS all along and I still miss proper food on a daily basis.
Cooked my daughter a roast dinner tonight and nearly dribbled all over it, especially the chicken. Wouldn't mind, but I have been veggie for 16 years!

Looking forward to the break in Wales, hoping the weather is kind to us.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and stay clear of the chocolate eggs!

Got to go now, as I am going to torture myself watching Willie's Chocolate Revolution on T.V.

Jemma x

Have a great time in Wales, Jemma :)
Stick with it. Bet you'll have a brilliant loss by the time you weigh in next week :)

I'm off to leominster - herefordshire on sunday. Will be going to over the border into wales as well! Have a great trip!

Morning :)

Nothing exciting planned for today. A trip to Homebase for some compost and some pottering about in the garden :)

Rayven 219 - 3lbs = 216 (1.37%)

Lost 3lbs this week which i thought was bloody good baring in mind i only stuck to it for 5 days!

Need weigh in results asap :)
I won't be around after first thing tomorrow morning(helping my mum strip wallpaper-deep joy!)
On a happy note......I weighed this morning and scales said 10st13.75lbs! :D

Managed to avoid all chocolate but not food entirely :( Why do I do it to myself?!
Spent whole day helping my mum clear her spareroom, wallpaper stripping, sugar-soaping and then glossing the woodwork. It's all ready for her carpet to be layed this afternoon :)
My baby brother(well, he's 27 this month but still a baby to me lol) said wow when he saw me(we're both helping mum-middle brother is nowhere to be seen tho!). Has probably only been 6 weeks since I saw him but he says that last stone loss is really noticable and that I look like the sister he had when he was little. Reckons I look as young too! How sweet is that?! :)
Loads to do at home today. Need to get more border and bark for the garden and stock up on sparkling water :)
Will be 100% today, for sure. Hope you have all had a great Easter weekend :)

Last edited:
Hi All,

Had a fab weekend away and the weather in Wales was great. We got back late last night, glad the weather is good here to try and conquer the washing/drying mountain.

Did not weigh in last week, so had 12 days between weigh ins. Weighed this eve and another 6.5lbs off, so 1/2lb under 2 stone in 5 weeks. Have been completely SS (apart from the spoon of cottage cheese when I had tonsilitis). Am v. v. bored of it, but got to stick with it now. Having an 810 week the end of May, so might treat myself to a chinese and stick with vegetable bits, just want garlic and something spicy really! The thought of that should keep me going.

How was everyones Easter? What did you all get up to?

Sounds like you've had a busy time Amanda - surely that is all calorie burning!!

Take care

Jemma x

Hi Everyone :)
Glad you had a nice weekend Jemma and well done for sticking to ss and losing a fantastic 6.5lbs! :D
I ss+ today but after putting in 15 metres of border and 600 litres of bark I felt I needed the extra!

Count210 6.5/199.5x100=3.26%!!! :D

Not a good day yesterday. I ate :( Back on track today and determined to be 100%. Back to work on Monday so should be easier. I always said school holidays would be a difficult one for me :( Hope you're all ok and that you'll all be back once the kids are back to school too :)
Don't think I'll be weighing in this week. I'm off to my sisters tomorrow so might just fly past my CDC's and get my shakes. No point in depressing myself by getting on her scales!
I've got another unit of my NVQ to get done before Tuesday so doubt I'll be about much :(
Please post your weigh in results below asap. Ta muchly :)

Hope you're all well :)
Very pleased with myself last night. Dh and ds had pizza that looked absolutely delicious. Might have been the best pizza I'd ever seen! lol I was sniffing it and practically dribbling over it. Dh said 'just have a slice. It can't do you that much harm'. Thankfully my iron will kicked in, I made a chicken & mushroom soup instead. This morning I show as back in ketosis so should stop growling at my family! :)
Still have most of my NVQ to do as I haven't been able to focus but I'm determined to have it finished by tomorrow night :)
Hope you all have a great weekend :)

Please, please, please post your weigh in results below asap. Ta muchly :)

Sorry guys - been in a cabin in the middle of country side so no internet connection! Plus no scales which means no weigh in this week. Had a fab week though.

Welcome back :)

I'm really struggling not to eat :( I have 10 pounds to go before I get to a healthy weight and think I have come to a decision.
There are five weeks in this school term so I am going to give it my very best shot at losing the most I can in that space of time then I will up my plan in the half term.
I think I just really need to be at goal! :)

Evening All,

Glad you had a great time on hol's Ray. Where did you stay? Sounds like you really got away from it all.

Best of luck with your 5 week target Amanda. Did you get your coursework done? How was your weekend?

I am so looking forward to that half term week. Imy is off to Eurodisney with my mum and Mal and I are off for the week. We are going to have an 810 week, and go for a chinese! Dribbling already...... I am going to have all veggie stuff, tofu and veg bits (lettuce wraps etc), so figure as long as I steer clear of the rice and prawn crackers I will be fine. If you know to the contrary, please tell me!

Weighed in last night and lost 3lb over the last 6 days. Now at 2st2lb loss over 6 weeks. I am changing CDC, as I am finding my CDC very dismissive and I just want someone positive. Found a lady who lives not too far away who is calling back later. Hopefully she will be good.

Take care.

X
p.s - Where is everybody? This team seems to be disappearing!

Good evening :)

Got my unit finished at 1am this morning. Handed it in this afternoon :) Now, I have the next one to do! 3 left in total. Will be all finished at the end of June. Can't wait! lol

Chinese sounds delicious Jemma :D At least you have a plan for the week :)

I really need to get back on track and make the very best of the next 5 weeks! Doubt I'll have a loss this week but I'm hoping 10lbs over 4 will be achievable, if not more. Really need to buck my ideas up!

I don't know where everyone is either. I was thinking that it was maybe due to people being away over the Easter holidays but nobody seems to have returned :(
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll all be back very soon :)

Hello I'm someone guilty of being absent ...long story ...family 60th birthday (brother in law in cambridge) followed by Passover/ Easter followed by a weeks violin course followed by said brother in law staying this week ...shattered is the understatement of the century. Add this to mid child been admitted to hospital Sunday (came home last night) and I foolishly stabbed my hand with a stitch unpicker and spent Sun afternoon in A & E and now have a damaged tendon and 5 stitches in the bargain...yes there is something ironic about having stitches after injuring myself with a stitch unpicker so now back to normal home life !!!!! and surprise surprise I cancelled my weigh in this week.

Amanda you are amazing...10 pounds to go - I wish..

Today I've spent the day SSing and feel yucky, miserable and ratty but still have a further 70 pounds to go so here I am again :)

Lovely to know everyone is doing so well and had a good break. The good news for me is inspite of having eaten rubbish for the past few weeks I'm still the same weight.

Have fun each one and Amanda well done for completing your NVQ. My final piece of work is due for submission on the 30th May so late nights here I come

Big hugs to all xxx

Hi Julie,
Sounds like you have been having a very eventful time. Just Glad you are o.k.
Keep going with the SS, you have done so well so far and it is great you have not put on.
Take care
X

Welcome back Julie :)
Sounds like you haven't stopped! Well done on not gaining :)
My CDC told me today that she's stopping doing CD!!!!!! My weigh in next week will be my last :(
I am going to buy 4 weeks worth and push for a healthy bmi but will need you all to help me stay on track as I won't be weighing in!!!!!
I have found another local CDC to discuss the possibility of moving up the plans but I am considering moving to low calorie diet with a slow reintroduction of carbs on my own. I am yet to decide though.
Have also put myself forward for two more certificates in literacy and numeracy(to go with the nvq). I already have higher equvalent qualifications but thought it would show current application of knowledge and is something else to put on a cv lol :D
Anyway, I am back on track now, although I have had to ss+ everyday to get me back. I am going to ss/ss+ as needed :)

Still haven't heard anything from Mary and Rayven is now doing Slimfast(you are still welcome here-come and tell us your losses :) ) so will post to recruit two new members :)

Last edited:
Back