Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Lost 2lbs last week - which baring in mind my cd re-start went less than well, i'm quite pleased with. At least its going in the right direction! :)
Anyway gals, time for a succesful week. I have 26 Days before i have to go to a wedding back in Norwich and i really want to lose some weight before then.

Hi All,

Weigh in this evening and lost just over 2lbs (must be a fluke), so officially 3lbs away from goal now (still 8lb heavier than "healthy" BMI). If I was very good this week, then it should be managable just about in the next week, but that cannot be guaranteed at the moment!

Well done Ray, that is a great result. Stick with it and everyone will be noticing the difference when you go to the wedding. 3 weeks of good losses!

Keep with it Julie and Amanda - how did your Monday go?

Take care - Jemma x

Wow wow wow...well done on 2 pounds each...I can join you happy band by saying I also lost 2 pounds :)

It must be the weather as i have lost the will totally and fully ..still tomorrow is another day...

FUNKY FRIDAY!

Well its day 4 of ss and i'm still 100%ing it!! :D Will weigh in tomorrow and post results but not expecting huge loss as its not going to be a full week. We are still posting results right? seems ages since i last saw any.
Hope you're all having a good week.

Well done on your losses Jemma and Julie :)
Well done on staying 100% Ray :)
Not doing so well myself :( Not going to beat myslef up about it. It's the eldest's 21st, so a weekend of celebrations, and then I will knuckle down :)
I should be around Sunday afternoon, so if you do a list I will send it on :)

7lb loss in 4 days!!!!!!

Morning ladeez. Weigh in this morning and lost a grand total of 7lbs! :bliss: Only managed the last four days of ss (was eating last weekend) so am super pleased with the loss! :D Had the urge to eat last night as hubby was cooking potato wedges for the girls and the smell was gorgeous, but i resisted.....am glad i did now!
Hope you've all had a good week & have a fun weekend planned.

7lbs/218 * 100 = 3.21% (is that how i work it out??)

Last edited:
Hi All,
Great result Ray - fantastic 7lbs! Keeping my fingers crossed for you to have another great weigh in next week.
How was your eldest's 21st Amanda? What did you get up to?
Well done for your loss Julie, how have you been getting on this week?
Not going to hit 11st tomorrow ladies - had a week of eating one meal a day and not always great meals! The only good thing is that I made the best choices possible when eating out. When I have eaten at home I have stuck to quorn, but I have not had plain pieces. I checked out the carb content of the quorn frankfurters and barbeque or Tikka pieces and it is not that much over, and still far less than a CD bar. Have not put on at the mo, but think a 1lb loss may be on the cards. My body needs to be eating now and it is nice to have some sort of a social life. Going to try and get the last few lb's off before my hols, but fairly comfortable with how I am.
Take care
Jemma x

Hi All,

It's a minor miracle - 3.5lbs lost - 0.5lb under 11st - I am in the 10's (only by a smidge, but that's enough!). Going to continue eating an evening meal - tonight was mushrooms, salad and 2 quorn frankfurters and some chilli sauce, just what I fancied. Not strictly 810, but not overdoing the carbs or cals.

Glad you all had an enjoyable weekend.

Speak in the week. Jemma x

So that's what you look like Julie :) Hope you had a good time :)
Well done on another great loss Jemma :)
I'm doing ok on my restart but not 100% :( Monday ended up being a non-starter, managed ss+(3 shakes and 1 cranberry bar) yesterday, 2 shakes and cranberry bar today but then slipped and I had a babybel and a handful of plain brazil nuts. Don't think it was more than a few grams of carb so hoping I can slip back into ketosis overnight. Could do with an energy boost for sure!
Looking forward to Friday as we break up at 2pm so I'll be able to start on my wii fit each morning to get releasing some much needed endorphins lol
I am determined to go back to work on 3rd September fit, toned and at target!
Anyway, hope you're all well :) xxx

Where are you all? Hope you're ok :)

Doing ok again today but have just had my third shake so think I'll need another one later. Will be ss+ but at least it's a plan lol
My energy is low, I'm hormonal and my tolerance is zero so that tells me ketosis fairy isn't here yet but hopefully not far off!
Last day of term tomorrow so we're all geared up for the school 'talent' show. Should be a giggle :) Finish at 2pm and then 6 weeks off. Really looking forward to it now :D
Just had an email from my tutor and I passed both my literacy and numeracy exams. I wasn't expecting to fail them but you know what it's like when your mind starts trying to second guess every answer you put down! Certificates are being dropped off tomorrow :) Now I just need to wait for the NVQ 3 one, which will be in August :)
Anyway, must get myself off to the shops to buy some chocolates for my son's teachers. I'm sure he'll enjoy eating all the chocolates I receive lol Hubby already has two bottles of wine to drink! lol Bless the children :D
Speak later x

Where is everyone? :(
Are we going to send in some results this week? I will add mine tomorrow morning. Anyone ready to start a list? Remember week's start weight, loss and present weight :)

Hi All,
Amanda - sorry to have left you this week, it has been one of those weeks. Unfortunately my grandfather died and I have been trying to help my mum sort out bits and pieces.
Been eating an evening meal every day and just feeling a bit bloated and grim to be honest. Have been sticking to under 1000 and just hoping for this best this week. Should not have put on, but not expecting a loss.
Don't worry about the choc digestives - it was only 2 - could have been a whole packet (and it would have been had it been me!) So although not SS or SS+, it could have been so much worse. Sometimes I think your body just needs food and whatever is at hand at the time is what gets eaten!

Last weeks results are (weigh in Monday):
157lb/3lb(shame 1/2lbs don't count!)/154lbs

Hope you are o.k Ray and Julie. How are you getting on this week?
Take care all.
Jemma

Evening all

Here things have been hectic, lost a couple of days as my youngest has a child in class with swine flu so they finished a few days early so bang went any chance of doing final things before the holiday started.
got weighed on Friday and lost a mere 2lbs (prob the excess of alcohol at the weekend)so my weight is
last week 201 lbs - this week 199 lbs (-2)

with love xx

Good to see you :)
So sorry to hear about your loss Jemma :( Hope you're ok

Count210 157lb-3lbs=154lbs (1.91%)
Imac 201lbs-2lbs=199lbs (96%
Amanda71 175lbs-3lbs=172lbs (1.71%)

Anyone else have any results?
Do we need any new members?

Evening all
Yes amanda I think you're right about needing new members.I'll put an advert on the Team forum and we'll see what happens.
with love

Morning :)
Day started well yesterday but then I went off track at Legoland. Had a salad but then some popcorn and a couple of sandwiches at mother-in-laws on the way home.
I need to have a better day today :)
Hope you're all well :)

Back