Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Hi All,
Glad to hear you are all having good days - very virtuous Dione and Amanda - you are both doing great.
How is your son Julie? How was your weekend?
Just under 2lb off this eve, so less than 1/2lb to lose until 5st lost now. Got to get another 1lb or 2lb off before my hols to try to compensate for the gain. Would not be so concerned about gaining some weight (I know it will happen), but my brothers wedding is 4 weeks later, and I have a personal shopping appointment at John Lewis (for some ideas) 2 days after I get back from hols. I will be the only person who manages to jump from a size 12/14 back to a size 22 in 2 weeks! If only it wasn't Greece and I didn't adore Feta cheese quite so much......
Had a meal out with my husband this evening as our daughter is at my mum's - so not within the 1000/1200 today. A night by ourselves happens so rarely we decided to make the most of it - now it's back to normal and I am sat on the laptop whilst he is doing sudoku. Love is.........

Will try to log on tomorrow.
Jemma x

count 210, Just wanted to post a quick note before i start work :( well done on your loss :). that is wicked xxxx

I'll beon tonight so can talk more once the kids are in bed xx

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Well done Jemma, another 2 lbs! :) Amazing!

The ketosis fairy is visiting me again- at last :)
Should make it easier for me to rationalise any cravings :)

Have a gr8 day all :)

Have only just realised you live in Maidstone, Dione. I live near Sittingbourne and my Mum lives on Sutton Road. Small world! lol

Very close Amanda :) have to meet up for a cd shake some time lol xx

I wish i could talk to you all whilst i am at work but its impossible as i always have the director at my desk:sigh:

Well i was a bit naughty:doh: i ate 3 king prawns:ashamed0005: I didnt even like them it was just the fact of eating something and now i feel sick with guilt:confused:

I am so angry with myself coz i know i have lost this week, now i have gone and done that :mad:plus ive only drank 2.5 litres so far today when i have been doing 3.5 - 4 since Friday. I seem to cope really well over the weekend yet struggle during the week when the hubby is away on business. Its not like i have nothing to do either as i have 2 boys to see to!!

I even had the thought of quitting today (which im not going to do) and its only week 3. I am worried that i will give up. On one hand i have sooo much determination and then all of a sudden hunger creeps up and bites me in the butt!!:grumble:

Oh well i cant change what ive done can i? Just gutted i done it and have the hunger pains from hell!!

Sorry to grumble guys, and i was sooo positive at the weekend xxx

Don't beat yourself up about it Dione. It was three prawns and will probably have done you no damage at all except trigger your appetite. They will have had no affect on your weight loss either so don't panic :)
I find it much easier when I'm at work. Weekends are always harder for me and I've got six weeks off so will be battling myself constantly!
Stay positive. You are doing great. Keep going. It's so much harder to get back to it. First time is a charm so stick with it :)
If it's the eating thing, why not try a bar? The cranberry and peanut crunch bars have the same carb content as shakes. I avoid the chocolate, choc orange etc 'cos they have twice as much carb and are just too nice! lol I have a cranberry crunch for lunch each day when at work. When I'm at home I try and save them for as late as possible in the evening except on the days that I am out :)
Hope I haven't rambled too much :)

Thanks Amanda. I did ask about the bars but my CDC said she wanted me to make sure i was drinking enough water before she would let me have some. Hopefully i will get some on thursday at WI. I am going to drink 4-5 litres today and hope the prawns dont have any effect xx Im not going to give up. Ive just had my soup (not too sure on them) and feel a lot better. Thanks for your support.

My boys are 8 & 2. will email in a sec boys just got home :)

Evening All,

Keep with it Dione - you are doing great. You have lost a quarter of what you want to lose already and another few weeks and you will be at goal. As Amanda said, the prawns will do you no harm and won't alter your loss this week. You are doing great - my friend who started CD lasted 2 days. You are 3 weeks in and I promise it will get easier the longer you stick with it and don't eat.

Well done Amanda - the joys of ketosis! Finding it really odd eating and my belly not feeling nice and empty (and flatter). I am the same as you - find the weekends and time off more difficult to deal with, so am full of admiration for you sticking with it during the 6 weeks off. My water consumption always drops considerably at the weekend to, so you are doing great.

Had a good day today after yesterday's evening out and with my peanut bar later I will be on 1000 for today. Managed to avoid the homemade cherry cheesecake some bought in at work, so felt a bit in control today.

Fingers crossed for a good week everyone.

Take care.
Jemma x

Thanks Jemma,

Hope you are ok.? How long were you on ss before moving up to either ss+ or 810? Im lookng at moving up after 4 weeks, is that too soon? Also on 810 hey say 3 tablespoons of certain slad or veg. Is that 3 of eand or 3 of 1? coz 2 slices of celery is a tablespoon??? lol

Morning all :)
I'm afraid I nibbled on a rasher of bacon this morning. Ds insisted he wanted bacon and scrambled egg for breakfast(told you holidays were more difficult lol).
Anyway, I didn't go mad, just one bite(God, it was nice!) and I'm about to jump on my wii fit for the third morning in a row so hoping that will negate any effects!
Well done on resisting the cheescake, Jemma. Not so keen on the cherries but new york baked is the best lol :)
Have a good day everyone. Catch you later :)

Hi All,

Dione - I stayed on SS for 12 weeks and then did SS during the week and SS+ at the weekends for a few more weeks after that. You have not go as much to lose as I had though! I never really stuck to the 3tsp of veg or salad thing - I stayed in ketosis and it did not really effect me if I had extra lettuce or cauli etc. It should just be 3tsp total as far as I know. lt depends what works for you honey.

Hi Amanda - Bet that bacon was lush!

Have a good day everyone.

Jemma x

hiya ppl

Hope u r all well,

WOW i am reading about your weeks. fantastic, I am getting all jealous now :D.

I have just taken the last of my Tami flu medication and can now concentrate on the diet again. I am sorry I didn`t give my result this weeks, as I have not been allowed out and has therefore not been weighed.

My next WI is on Tuesday, is it okay if I give the result from next Saturday on?

I am gonna keep the right now, I feel so bad because I ate a lot of fruit n soup when I was sick. I think I must have gained a bit.
I feel bad now u have all being so good, sorry :(

I will go back 2 the diet 2morrow n keep u updated on the progress...:D

good luck and take care xxx

Sarah

Glad to hear that you are on the mend :)
Good luck with the restart tomorrow and don't worry about any you might have gained as it'll drop off soon enough :)

Thank you very much Amanda, :D

I had an uplifting experience today though... I met my friend, whom I haven`t seen for 2 months, cuz she has been away. She didn't recognise me at all, when she was walking behind and she soo surprised by how much I have lost. yeah :D

I hope u a nice day 2morrow, remember the water :D

Good morning all

I know i should be getting ready for work but i just got a bit excited. had a sneal peak on the scales this morning and all i'll say it i hop my cdc scales say the same as mine did :) WI @ 7.30 so fingerscrossed everyone xxx

Good luck for your weigh in later Dione. Look forward to seeing your result :)
I have blown it making ds his lunch. He loves fruit but wanted it all cut up so while making him a fruit salad I ate three segments of clementine, two slices of pear, two slices of apple and three grapes. Then I ate a mini babybel! Not sure how much damage I'll have done myself. Only been back in ketosis two days so I've probably thrown myself back out before I've even had a chance to lose any weight!
Anyway, I am drawing a line under it and not letting it turn into a trip to Subway lol
On a positive note, I did another 40 minutes on my wii fit this-four mornings in a row now :) Might do a fast walk on the running machine later to try and punish myself for eating! lol
Have a gr8 day all :)

Good morning team mates :)
Hope you are all ok this morning :)
Well am still in ketosis despite my bad day yesterday. Scales are finally starting to move downwards on two weeks ago but only by 1lb so far. Will be weighing Sunday morning so hope it can be more by then :)
I have decided that all my little nibbles have to stop! I'm not doing myself any favours. Even if it doesn't knock me out of ketosis it will affect my weight loss because it has calories that my body will need to burn. This is what I am going to keep reminding myself every time I think about it. I keep thinking that I'll do ss+. I have extra shakes/bars and there is chicken, lettuce, cucumber and celery in the fridge. I thought about switching between a 200 cal meal or an extra shake depending on how I was feeling BUT I really want to be at target now and I know the best way is 3 shakes per day and nothing else. Decisions, decisions lol. Anyway, I have decided I will try splitting 3 packs from today. I've had a whole cappucino one for breakfast but will need that for my wii fit :) Thought if I split the next one around 1130am(half chicken & mushroom soup) when I start thinking about lunch and then have another half around 3pm(chocolate orange) then I can split another shake later(although was thinking half soup around 6pm and half a choc orange shake(or half cranberry bar) around 8pm).
Sorry for my ramblings. Do any of you split your packs? I just really need to do something to stay on track and thought 5/6 smaller shakes/bars might help :)
If you have any weigh in results for this week can you post them before I add mine on Sunday morning please? You can send me a message if you prefer. Need your weight at the start of the week, any loss and your weight now :)
Be back later :)

I have had my WI. Yesterday morning my scales said i lost 4lb:D. cdc scales said i lost 2lb. She told me that obviously you weigh more in the evening then you do in the morning so i am sticking with the 2lb loss and as of next Tuesday i am doing a morning WI.

That means i have lost 13lbs in 3 weeks (16lb if i onclude my WW 2 week diet beofre cd):wee:. I am sooo happy with myself. I have also drank 3 litres so far and have just opened another bottle mmmmm. Hope everyone has had a succesful day xx

Back