Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Well done on your 2lbs loss, Dione :)
I'll be happy if I match you but I'm just working on an amazing loss for next week now lol
Can you confirm that you were 165lbs -2lbs =163lbs?
Fortunately haircuts have distracted me today so I have only just split a chicken and mushroom soup. I used 8ozs of water so it's marginally thinner than I'm used to(normally use 12-14ozs). So that's one and a half shakes so far and I'm on my fourth litre of water :)

hiyaa everyone,

I am hope you are doing well...

Dione congratulation with your success :D keep it up...
I had a nice day yesterday , where I only the shakes and drank plenty of water. Today I started well in the morning, had a porridge, but around lunch my work mate brought these sweets from Canada, and I took 2, I am beating myself up over it... I wasnt even too hungry... So just like to Amanda, I am promising myself NO MORE small nibbles. :(

U r quite right, they do me any favors, n before I got sick and had to eat, I had noo problems whatsoever with nibbles. It was like my body and mind was working together and nothing except shakes n water were coming through my lips/ I find it soo much harder now!! :-(

have any of you experienced this as well ??

Amanda I have actually tried to split the shakes, but I found that it actually made me more hungry...

Btw I will first get weighed on Tuesday, but my weight at my last WI was 12.9 stones, after 5lbs loss. I started 5 weeks ago with 14.5 stones. Sorry I am unable to give any WI result for this week, I think I am gonna ask to change my WI to Friday to fir better with the team :p

Enjoy the rest of the day. xxx :D Sarah

Was losing track of how many bits of packs I'd had.....and then I picked!
I found it so much easier before I cheated. I need to get my head back there :)
Right, it stops here!
I will do 3 shakes and try and have my lunch one as late as possible so that I haven't had them all my 6pm! (Or maybe I should get used to it-after all I will be eating breakfast, lunch and tea around similar times and avoiding snacking. Would be good practice)
Clean slate tomorrow morning :)

New day, new start, new attitude :)
This is it for me. I am going to do 4 shakes per day this week and then 3 per day from next week. I will have my breakfast one as normal and try and have my 'lunch' one as late as possible so that I can make my evening one later. This is what I did in the beginning and found it easy to forget about them.
We can do this Sarah :)
Food is not part of my plan and is completely out of bounds. No nibbling, no 'it's only protein', no 'just one little taster', nada! I want the weight loss to be over so that I can focus on the 'being slim' journey :)
Sorry for all the negativity but I need to sort myself out :)
I'm off out for the day so won't be back until tonight. Wishing you all a fantastic and successful day :)

On track today. Went out around lunchtime so delayed my second shake until I got home at 6.30pm. It was surprisingly easy. Avoided a taster when I made pasta bolognese for ds too :) Should be able to distract myself until I have a third later lol

well done Amanda... Very proud of you, keep it up :D
I have had i nice day today too, only had 3 shakes n a lot of water..: yeah...
Thank you for writing the bit about no tasters etc.. It made me more determined :D.

How is the rest of the team doing? hope u r all doing well :D

We can be determined together, Sarah. Well done on a good day! :)
Still going strong. Haven't had my third shake yet and, as it's getting so late, I'll make it a hot chocolate before bed. Yum :) Dh is working nights again, which is when I normally 'eat for company' but staying online, playing on facebook etc-anything to keep me distracted :)

One shake and half a litre of water down so far. Goign to try again for delaying the lunchtime shake as long as possible as it worked yesterday. I stuck to 3 shakes and didn't even split them. Very pleased :)

Dione 165lbs -2lbs =163lbs (1.21%) Please confirm these details are correct before 3pm today :)
Amanda71 170lbs -1lb =169lbs (0.59%)
Sahra No weigh in result this week :)

Well, I'm amazed I even lost 1lb! Relieved to have lost something and, now that I have my head in the right place, I know I am going to have a brilliant loss next week! :)
Any results for Jemma or Julie? Hope you're both ok :) Need at least three results to enter the team challenge :)
Will come back later to check our thread :)

Well done on your 2lbs loss, Dione :)
I'll be happy if I match you but I'm just working on an amazing loss for next week now lol
Can you confirm that you were 165lbs -2lbs =163lbs?
Fortunately haircuts have distracted me today so I have only just split a chicken and mushroom soup. I used 8ozs of water so it's marginally thinner than I'm used to(normally use 12-14ozs). So that's one and a half shakes so far and I'm on my fourth litre of water :)

Hi Amanda, well done on the water intake thats really good. Im sure you will have a loss this week :)
Yes i can confirm that you were 165lbs -2lbs =163lbs?.

Ive had a really eventful weekend. Had a girlie night in with a dvd on Friday night. The girls had a take away which was hard and i stuck to my cd bar wot a good girl i am lol.

Saturday the boys and the hubby had a take away and again i syuck to my cd bar. I was so impressed with myself:D.

Got my WI on Tuesday next week so i have to make sure i am extra specially good as thats only 5 days between WI's. So glad i can do a morning WI now rather then evening.

Hope you have a good day xx

Dione 165lbs -2lbs =163lbs (1.21%) :)

Well done you for sticking to the bars and avoiding the takeaways! :D
I'm sure you are going to have a fantastic loss again on Tuesday. We cando it :)

Stick together hun and we'll definately do it!! Rule the world as skinny women lol lol xx

Absolutely, definitely :D xxx

How do i add a pic to my posts hun? i want to add one of mine?

ok thanks hun i'll give it a go xx

See you managed to add a photo, Dione :)
Will remind us why we're here!

Going well so far today. Still only had one shake and a litre and a hlaf of water. Feeling really empty though. Will try another half a litre before contemplating a shake :)
Cooking what smell like a delicious garlic and herb roast chicken for dh, ds and mum. It's smells torturously delicious! I'm trying to save my next shake to have when they're eating it lol
Still need more results for our team weigh in :)

Found another really hideous picture of me taken 4 months after the last one. Think I'm even bigger! Am going to try and make an image with both in and upload it :)

I am on my 6th litre of water now! Drinking instead of eating lol Guess it shows how many times I've thought about nibbling on something!
Well, have got to nearly 9pm with all that water and just 2 shakes, so I'm a very happy bunny again :)
Hope you've all had a good weekend :)

Thanks for your message, Jemma :)
Will add you to our list

Count210 153lbs -2lbs =151lbs (1.31%) (Hope that's right :)

I'm sure you'll surprise yourself at weigh in tomorrow. If it does show an increase t'll balace out next week as your body adjusts. You've done so well :)
I was practically dribbling as I carved and served the chicken. Put my foot down when my mum asked if I was going to serve their lemon tart too. Have to draw the line somewhere! lol

Back