Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

OMG i know you meant that as a good thing, BUTTTTTTTTTTTT, yep its a good thing, right!
ive lost a Serena, Ive lost a Serena, nyar nyar na na nayr.

WOWEEEEE....My god Penny, that is amazing.... you notice how much people have lost more with the tickers... I hadn't even looked at everyones stats..... you've done so well... have you got piccies in your album??

serena 10.12...loss 5...10.7
Jules 14.0(.2) loss 8.6 ...... 13.5 (.6)

Congrats on your losses this week ladies, I have just been chatting to some peeps on a running site, and apparently you actually have to leave the comfort of the sofa, so might not be doing that after all,lol

Tried to add a picture, but failed, would only of scared you anyway,lol

So posted a picture of my boys instead.

Last edited:
Chicken..... but they're very cute!!!!

Hi Serena.... I've had a good day today thanks darl..... no chocs or naughties and off to bed soon... so I'll say a big tick for today! Hitting the city tomorrow to try and find 2 outfits.... clubbing and wedding.... so gonna be way to busy to eat so should be another good one too. Hows you feeling now??

Running..... I soooooo wish I could run.... my bro keeps all his weight of by running but I just can't do it..... have you seen that episode of friends where Phoebe goes running with Rachel... well thats me... legs and arms everywhere... I just look and feel completely ridiculous!! I need to think up some kind of exercise to do at the end of this diet tho... but I just hate it all... and god knows when I'll find the time!!!

Jules x

Lol at the Friends running thing!

Good for you on having a good day. Also it must be a nice feeling going shopping now with all those smaller sizes to choose from? Hope it goes well tomorrow!

I'm getting more and more bunged up with this cold, dying to go to bed but feel obliged to wait until hubby is sound asleep cos I know I snore like a hippo when I have a blocked nose...nice!

Ah bless.... I'll send ya some of Leons snuffle baby! You're too kind... my hubby would just have to suffer.... I'm really selfish... If I'm suffering he has to too!!!

Yeah, kind of looking forward to shopping but I just know I'm not gonna find anything.... I never do when I actually want summin... but when I have no money and don't need to buy anything theres loads. Doesn't help that all the sales are still on so the shops are just full of tut that nobody wants!!

God shoe shopping.... I've always wanted to buy a gorgeous pair of colourful totally unpractical shoes... but I always walk out with black, frumpy and boring... think my feet were always too fat before the nice ones where just to damn uncomfortable... perhaps I'll have to try shoes tomorrow too... I could definately do with some...mmmmmmmm.... wonder if I can pinch Steves Credit card without him noticing lol!!

Well... I must hit the sack as Leon will be up soon and I will have got no sleep yet again.... Hope you manage to get of soon Serena... and feel better soon.

Jules x

morning ladies,blimey you lot can talk,wish I was around last night to have joined in the merryment,but I get stared at a lot and it causes aggro which i really cant be arsed with.
Well done on the losses girls,just wait for debs top post hers and i can send them off.
I forgot to tell you all about xmas eve.I was going to work and my neighbour was running around in a mad flap outside,asked her what was wrong she said her mate who lives up the end was unconcious,so i went in plus neighbour who was ex fireman.Up 3 flights of stairs yep she was unconcious on bed on her side.friend phones 999 they tell her what we need to do,she relays what she think they said to us put her on her back and Put one arm under her neck and other arm on her forehead,so we do this only we put HER arm under her neck and HER other arm on her forehead.......she looks like she is about to have a portrait done...poor woman...NO.....its supposed to be one of our arms under her neck the other on her forehead to tilt her head back and clear her airway.The fireman neighbour kept saying are you sure thats right ive never seen a position like that in my life.Anyway thats what happens if you panic,thats also what happens if you have me attend an incident,I will put you in a sunbathing pose not a recovery position!!Moral of the story make sure you only go unconcious in a place where people know what they are bloody well doin.
xx

Ohhhhhhhh julie, i take it she was ok tho? i hope your doing well with cd, and what you got planned this weekend, its too cold for anything, and all my plans for hill walking have been erased from my mind in favour for warmth.
Jules, not so much of the tut comments,yesturday I bought 3 tops in M&S and saved over £25, so very happy with my £5 spend.
As for shoe shopping, well I went mad when I GOT ankles, hadnt had them for years, and now I do, Iam boot mad, still waiting to have proper legs, so I can wear knee high boots, ohhhhhh desparate for that.
As for running, I cant actually do it yet, but I have to believe that I will be able to do so, and I have to understand that other people have better things to do than looking at me,and if they are looking at me, its good to make people laugh.
Serena, I hope your feeling much better darling, I certainly wouldnt of waited up, you are such a sweetheart.
So today involues walking into town, seeing if I can get anymore tut from M&S, the tops are a good fit, so hoping to get a couple more.
My babies are snoring for england and look so cute.
Nothing else to report, have a fun day,take care.

Missed the tut in town today.
I did buy a davina dvd, not the lastest one, but its worth a look, see if I like her style,it was only £4, also bought animal farm, showing how cultured Iam.
I have decided to 810 today and maybe, then I dont have to beat myself up for having some chicken.
Scales, (mine) show another 2lbs off.
So frozen and the cold is playing my back put,so in a bit of pain too.
Hope your all having fun,even you Serena, its amazin what fun you can have under the covers,lol.

Hello girlies

:sick: I look like bloody Rudolph Reindeer at the moment, I only had enough money on me last night to buy a box of Lidl's tissues for 25p, they were almost as scratchy as that old tracing paper bog roll that you used to get in public loos. Luckily Ralph has just bought me some balm tissues but he has also bought lots of comfort food to feed me up as he's insisting that I musn't stick to CD whilst I'm not feeling well...aarrggghhhh!!

Hope everyone is ok...

xx

Oops Penny our posts crossed. Well done on another 2lb that's bloody amazing! Sending hugs to your poorly back, don't let that Davina b*tch make you do any moves to make it worse xx

Back