Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Haha debs thats so funny noseying at everyones pictures and telling us all youre gonna do it.....cracked me up heehee!!wheres yours?I wanna nose at them now!!
xx

keep going dizzy ,we all have blips,i blipped over xmas and put on 13lb yeha,now that is what i can a blip,you have come all this way you were bound to need a bit of a mini rest it gets us all,i laugh at all the newbies i know i shouldnt but at the begining with the big woosh its all positive and life is grand then i find them 3 weeks later and they are struggling and i go ha,i am a ***** arnt i but it is true,this is far the worst but best diet i have been on and the only one that can do it is us,we have to look in the mirror and see our ass staring back ha ha.keep it up girl i know you can steal that choccy from under my nose keep the faith sister

evening julie hows it hanging loose and low like mine ha ha

i keep looking at my ticker and think of how far i have come ,just the last push 27 pounds should be a piece of piss but it is not (stamps feet and pouty lip) .

Hiya hun not to bad thanx been rather bored actually hows your day been?
xx

pouty lip!pout away,it is bloody annoying having that last bit to do isnt it,im stamping my feet here too!!

ok trying really hard ,but still feeding the masses,i have done burgers and chips,chicken hotpot,and pastys and ginger cake and custard i am alright all day when we are all apart but teatime is a killer willpower needed today,water water everywhere and 10 pint in my stomach or feels like it been peeing all day

yeah its hard going,If only we were unemployed and single we could spend all day in bed only getting up for a wee and another shake!!
xx

i know i want to finish but -2 a week is going to take ages,and i want it gone now pout pout pout

Yeah I know but you might speed up,even if you dont you will be moving up the plans by the time you hit bmi 25 anyway

no that would not work for me bedsores weeping and festering that would make me unhappy and i eat when i am unhappy,then i would be one of the 60stoners that cant get out of bed and need their ass wipeing so maybe not ha ha

haha!!yeah hadnt thought of that one both of us being in the one ton hospital!!
xx

its funny i look at my bmi and i see how far its dropped but feel like it will still take weeks to get it to 25 ,who says that is healthy the man in the cupboard at the govenment has he met me ,no he hasnt so he can **** off .

can you tell i am due on i am angry at the world today and taking no ****,dom missed his train back from newcastle and got caught on the metro for not buying a ticket so he saved £1.70 and got a £20.00 fine oh did i kick off i was red in the face and spitting i though i was going to pass out .lol

poor you,mine did that the idiots went to london in the car and didnt bother with congestion charge so got 60 quid fine clever eh!!
Where is redcar by the way?
xx

but i feel a lot calmer for it,i like to shout at the world it is fun.i wonder when i reach 10stone if i will be calm and quiet hee hee.or just a mouthy cow in size 10 jeans ,h,mmm i will ponder that one

we are on the notheast coast whitby is 20 miles away.we are seasidey

Ermmm I think you will probably be worse if youre like me cos you wont care about drawing attention to yourself!!heehee!!

oh yes and when they stare they wont think look at that fat cow shouting ,i will just turn to them and say what you staring at i know i am skinny take a picture why dont ya

Back