Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi girls how are we today,soola so pleased you are back with us,its horrid when you feel like that,but only you can bring yourself out of it....and you have....welcome back.
Ast,how are you doing is the cold better,and are you now leaving the cat alone?!!
Hi Debs,how are you?Hows conor has he been a good little soldier!!??
Penny and serena what I was trying to say last night about chicken was....we do ss+ there are 2 options milk or food if say someone wanted to choose the food option it surely would be ok as long as they stuck to it and didnt binge just because they had eaten that would be ok not extra chicken!!;)
Right these are my stats for the week please could you copy and paste yours thankyou muchly
Andju..14,11....loss 4...now..14,7
Come on 13s.......
have a good day all
xx

Last edited:
Morning sisters, sorry i havent been around much the last few days, am still nursing this cold :sick: and then woke this morning to horrendous period pains so am feeling truly crap today! :argh:

Conor is behaving himself for the moment Julie, long may that last - he's generally really good but then from time to time his hormones seem to go on a rampage and possess him! It seems to coincide with visits to his dads, strangely enough! He'd been away working abroad since July and is only just back recently and is taking over, wants to see Conor all the time which is good but Conor and I have been the best of pals all summer and now his dad is back he's giving me cheek and really pushing his luck - hopefully its just a phase!!

Glad to see you back with us Angie, and so glad you're feeling better now too - fab weight loss, well done you!

Hope you're ok Serena and things are no worse with your dad.

Well done Penny with the 3lbs off - go girl!

Ast, hope you're ok too - when's your weigh in?

Am home alone all weekend, my boy has left me in favour of his dad this weekend - am actually quite happy about it as it means I can go do somne Christmas shopping - so I'm sure I'll be popping in and out for some chat if anyone is around. Whats everyones plans for the weekend?

Debs...16,7.5....loss 6.5...now 16,1

hi sister my result are as follows
Angie...12,9.8....loss 4.8...now 12,5

Penny...14,3......loss 3.....now 14

Hi guys, just wrote a long post and lost it, but basically it went like this.
Angie, glad your feeling better and congrats on you losses.
Debs sorry your feeling ill, its horrible isnt it, way to go with your losses, you must be so pleased.
Julie, enough said,lol, congrats too, and dont look so sexy next week, young slim jim.
serena,congrats on your losses too, if you need anything,just let me know, ohhhhhhhh loving your long legs,lol, and please wear a lightweight belt or new jeans next week, to better show off your sexy self.
Ast whens you wi, so excited to hear your news.
Take care one and all,even Julie,lol

Hi every one!
To add my self to the list

Penny...14,3......loss 3.....now 14
Ast...19,6....loss 6...now 19

Andju..14,11....loss 4...now..14,7 (1.93%)
Debs...16,7.5....loss 6.5...now 16,1 (2.80%)
Angie...12,9.8....loss 4.8...now 12,5 (2.53%)
Penny...14,3......loss 3.....now 14 (1.50%)
Ast...19,6....loss 6...now 19 (2.20%)
Serena 12,1..loss 3..now 11,12(1.77%)
Team total....2.15%
well done on the losses girls fantastic,will reply in greater depth later just want to get these off to Irene
xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone,well done on your loss Ast,hope youre feeling better ,now poor old Debs goes down with something ooh err!!
I felt like I was gonna be ill yesterday,my head was killing me then I got stomach cramps and thought I was gonna throw up but I didnt went to bed,spent most of the night listening to Andy snoring,that was fun.
I want to be in bed nice and early tonight as I feel I need sleep,I could go up now but Ive got to cut someones hair at 7pm.Damn thee I say actually its damn these glasses ,I damn thee,I bought some opticat food for the cat and I keep calling it optigrab!!(the jerk)If youve never seen it you wont know what Im on about!!I like random sayings!!2 weeks 2 weeks(total recall)I actually think I may be completely insane,people say it and I laugh...I wonder now is it true??!!
Well I will just shutup now as I sound like a drunk person(I wish) and nothing Im saying is relevant to dieting atall??!!
Have a good evening everyone
xx

wow our team is great,well done ast fab loss,we all did well this week all big losses ,proves we are a team that wants to do this and help each other ,i am so proud of us all i feel quite emotional lol................

Hello sisters
Well done on your loss AST that's fab! :clap:
Soola your loss is fab too and I'm glad you're feeling a little better x
Debs sorry you're feeling poorly :hug99:
Penny you'll be glad to hear I am going to buy myself some new jeans tomorrow to show off my leggy wonderfulness lol, I'm just worried that you might mistake my stumpy old legs for tree trunks and squat behind me for a wee :eek:
Hi Julie, am so pleased that someone else comes out with random sayings, I do the "two weeks" one aswell and everyone thinks I'm bonkers, we will have to have a random quotes showdown some time... :D

Serena your ok darling,I dont tend to pee behind trees, its usually a bush, and if thats on display, we really are in trouble,lol,( did I just type that),and that comment and the one about your jeans being too big are very ninaish arent they,lol, bless her heart.

wow our team is great,well done ast fab loss,we all did well this week all big losses ,proves we are a team that wants to do this and help each other ,i am so proud of us all i feel quite emotional lol................
Angie,its fab isnt it,just how we wanted the team to be,we arent at the top of the table,but I think everyones had fantastic losses this week
xx

no hes gone to bed!!hes working tomorrow,by the way i dont bother with capitals and...............heehee!!you cant edit my posts sorry serena we'ed and all that flub a lubba lub
xx

Back