Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

:pgood girl,why dont you know what to do with yourself..are you ok?
xx

ooh you got me.....you spin me right round....well you know we are all here for you hunny,why dont you go chuck the bin out on the floor cracks me up when you do that!!
xx

Now youre whistling a tune how am i supposed to get that one.........nobody puts baby in a corner..........pure cheese!!

I can hear Andy snoring 2 flights up(the lion sleeps tonight) so I must go to bed and poke him before he gets into too deep a sleep,catch you tomorrow....Now thats showing my age!!
xx

Noooooo I'm going to have that in my head all bloomin night! Awimbah-weh awimbah-weh....

Probably best we say night night as I feel sorry for our fellow sistas having to wade through all this before they stumble across a proper post - sorry guys if you're still reading!!

Night Julie xx

Hi everybody Its 6.45 and Ive been up since 6.30 Ive eaten a bar already and drunk half a tetra in my coffee,so.........Im gonna have to find something to go to....that is planned I may add..dont want a repeat of fireworks fiasco...I am going to try and find out if any xmas lights are being turned on..probably by some minor celebrity from Big brother...we've all forgotton about...think the postman is on CD my letters have just come,usually they dont get here til 12,that or hes had a row with his wife!!
Have a good day everyone...weekends are a pain arent they,they just drag for me,I used to love the weekends!!Shows how much I used to eat and drink!!
Catch you later
xx

morning julie i hate weekends too,try and fill them with as much as i can,but did grass,ferret,washed carpets,wiped skirting boards last week,so i think wash nets,change all beds ,wash and polish car,clean carpets again,wash windows are the agenda for this weekend.lol............i need to keep busy ,i dont know how you can last all day when you start your packs so early,on a sat and sun i dont have my first one till 2pm then i can just about cope hee hee.

Hi Angie,you must have the cleanest house car and animals in britain!!I normally dont have my packs so early but i felt a bit sicky so I thought id have the bar never mind need to keep busy now!!
Have a good day
xx

yep you too,just going to get weighed then have a pint of water and then start speak tonight sister soola x

hi sisters, what are you like!
I have been on a protest march today, so might be on south east news tonight, or will that be for the other reason,lol.
Had to run home, as for some reason, had a really poorly tummy, only just made it,not pleasant,all our plans are on hold now, todays that is, as want to go to bed and rest, It was shocking how quickly it came on and how white I went.
So might not post much, but have a wonderful day.

Hi everyone!
I have had a very lazy day today, I only woke up an hour ago.
Penny what where you protesting?

Hi Ast how are you doing,have a nice lie in did you!!Haha!!wish I could do that...not since my clubbing days,now Im up before the birds!!
Penny...you...protesting....cant believe it...noooo...you wouldnt do a thing like that..what was it then...not trying to stop Dover port going on strike were you??!!Hope you are feeling better now,sounds like how I was the other night hope you havent caught something off me..you know how I like to share!!
How is everybody else?
I went into town, treated charlie to a ride on the bus,couldnt be bothered to get car out of garage and put his seat in so bus it was!!We had a great time..well he did,he met Mr Bump,saw some reindeers aaw they were cute but a bit stinky,got a balloon and had a model balloon mouse made for him which soon turned into a sausage,and got some sort of reindeer antler hat and a lollipop so he was happy.Then I got Andy to pick us up and we're to knackered to do anything else..oh yeh and I nearly wet myself!!
xx

Hey sisters, just popping in to say hello - didnt come for a chat last night cos I was a right whingey faced old grump - just for a change - haha!!! Couldnt sleep last night for runny nose and period pains so was up early doors, in the bath for an hour (fab!!) and in the town by 9am. Am so proud of myself, did almost all my Christmas shopping and didnt spend a single penny on me - yet! Have also washed the car - had forgotten what colour it was!!! - and done all the housework - just got ironing to do tomorrow. If am up so early tomorrow I may just have to pop back into town and buy myself some Crimbo pressies too!!!

Have really struggled with my willpower today - really wanted toast, but have no bread in the house which is possibly just as well!, then i could literally have killed for a bacon buttie when i was in the town! Got home about 2ish and all i could think about was cheese!!!! Am pleased to say that I have resisted temptation and had a soup instead which filled me up and I've put all my silly food cravings out of my mind - for now!!

Always struggle with water intake at the weekends so am going to have to force myself to go have some now and then am going to have a porridge - yum yum!

Come on Penny - am dying to know what you were protesting about too???

Hope all the dicky tums are better now too - we really are a sicky bunch just now!

Clubbing days Julie, I remember them well too!!! Nowadays its early nights, early mornings and PJ's on at 4pm on a Saturday afternoon!!!!

Hi Debs,really well done on resisting..your losses are brilliant you dont want to start jepordising those,its hard going but youve proved you can do it.Good girl.
My daughter wants me to go clubbing near xmas time really dont fancy it,I like to be tucked up in bed by 9.30pm not sitting waiting for a cab to go out!!
My sore throats coming back again..this will be the third time,mind you Im always wandering about with no coat in and out of peoples houses as I find it uncomfortable to drive in,I end up looking into a load of fur every time I look left or right!!
xx

Not so good about the sore throat again Julie, hope its not too bad. I usually have to remember to lift a jacket when I go out but since being on cd and being permanently cod i'm always wrapped up like an eskimo - jacket, gloves, hat, scarf - makes driving interesting as I cant see out from under the hat half the time!!

I remember many a night not going out until 11pm and then standing shivering at 4am waiting for a cab home, feet killing, head banging and no jacket on! Would love to say I miss those days, but...... a 9.30 bed it is for me most nights too and I enjoy it! Oh god, I'm soooooo old!!!

Back