Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

haha, must check spelling - am permanently cold, not cod!!!!

haha, must check spelling - am permanently cold, not cod!!!!
Haha!read it and I didnt even notice that,not had that much water today since the nearly wetting myself incident ugh!!
Having had 4 kids I think when I feel I want to go I really should,I was waiting for Andy to pick us up and I had put it off for ages,all of a sudden I was like OMG in a minute Im gonna have wet trousers and he wont let me in his car!!how embarrassing I managed to hang on til we got to tescos and just ran!!could have done a 2 minute mile the speed I ran in there doors slamming behind me only just got my trousers undone in time...blimey the relief!!
xx

I do the same at my work, hang on for ever then start jigging about in my chair, then the guy in my team starts making water noises so i have to make a bolt for the loo!!! Wet breeks wouldnt have been good but would've warmed you up!!!

Right, am off to have my porridge now, and a weeeee, all this talk of wee'ing has made me want to go!!!

If I dont get back on here later, I'll catch you tomoz. byeeeeeeee xx

Hi guys, yep Julie was right,I was protesting the job cuts at our local docks in Dover,and yes we were on telly, but blink and you would of missed it, but I can honestly say "ive been on telly", how sad is that,lol.
Julie, my poorly tummy still doesnt feel right, might of been what you had, its all weight loss hopefully,so it doesnt matter, would of if I had pooped myself,lol. sorry to hear you have a sore throat, bless you,and your right you dont wear your coat enough!
Hope you busy day goes well today.
Ast, hows you darling, well I hope!
Debs, sorry your feeling poorly,its not nice is it, but damn well done for resisting, its not easy at all, and yes you should go shopping for YOUR christmas present.
Angie, hows you darling, well I hope.
Serena are you sitting there in your new jeans, lol, hope things are well with you and yours lovely lady.
As for clubbing, I remember those days, well most of them,lol, ohhhhhhhhh actually trying to forget them now,lol.
Have a good day everyone, hopefully filled with better health, lots of water, lots of bladder and bottom control, and an abundance of clean loos.
Julie, walking into town, which town, if it was Hythe, your be walking there with me soon, and if it was Folkestone, your be walking that with me, by at least march next year,and that 2 minute mile will come in handy for race for life.

Hi sisters
Just popping in to say hello before I leave to see my dad, he's hanging in there bless him.
How's the throat Julie - hope you (and everyone else!) is feeling better xx
Am just eating a variation on the "cheesecake" recipe - half a peanut bar whizzed into crumbs in the food processor with choc and vanilla mix a mousse on top - it's yum! Julie you're a genuis for coming up with that concept!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend lay-deez xxx

Hi Serena darling, hope things go well with you and your dad today.

I feel very lonely today, how dare you all be out there having real lives,lol.

Morning everyone,how are we all today?
I went to work yesterday so wasnt about much,just caught up with the thread ...hey Penny....how well do I know you eh...protesting!!!what are you like!!Did you have a board?what did it say?Mine would have said...I love Ronan Keating...well I dont anymore,but cant think of anyone else!!I didnt walk into town hun..I went on the bus to folkestone..I think you must have dreamt that one..haha!!Im getting better Im not feeling the burn quite so much when I run up the stairs to bed..Im gonna find out about the gym and swimming pool at the Burstin today prices hours etc and whether they have a creche!!If not I might see about putting charlie in nursery for an extra morning.
I had a terrible shock sunday morning,kayleigh and tom went clubbing,I thought id better check they had got home ok,so I looked in Kayleighs room,she was no where to be seen,I was greeted by this great big hairy backside staring me in the face,I later realised it was Tom,kay had got in another bed as he was snoring...I said to Andy it made me appreciate him a bit more!! yuk!!
Hope everyone is ok and had a good weekend
Catch you later
xx

Hello girls, hope we're all well today. I'm not feeling quite so miserable as I have been lately, the cold is going - thank god - but the totm is hanging on in there and showing no signs of departing soon - sorry if tmi!!

Have just been and given blood and felt really faint and dizzy after it, looked on the cambridge website and apparantly i'm not supposed to give blood if i'm on SS - ooops! Will remember that next time! Think doc doing the needle thing was a bit ham fisted though, am bruised like you wouldnt believe! Still, it was an hour away from my desk and a wee lie down which is always welcome when I should be working!!!

Julie, you do make me laugh, just have this vision of you being faced by a hairy arse on Sunday morning!!! Hows your throat today?

Well done with the protesting Penny - can I say that I know a t.v star now???

Serena, glad your dads hanging in there - must be tough on you though hun. Am a total daddies girl and know how I'd feel in your situation so I'm thinking of you.

Angie and Ast, hope you're both well.

Weigh in was this morning so my results are below to start off this weeks stats:

Debs...16.1.....lost 4.0....15.11

So chuffed to be in the 15's - cant believe am there already - was in the 18's just 5 weeks ago so its a really nice feeling to be so far away from that now.

Hey darlings, hope your all well and that you have had a fantastic cd day.
Hey Julie sometimes some of my dreams do come true, miss walker!
Ive had a wonderful day and have a fantasic hair cut, so very content today.
Been good with my cd products, but should of drunk more water than I have, working tomorrow, so wont be able to have much there, but want to slow my drinking down, because, I really want to sleep tonight, couldnt last night, it was too cold and my bladder hated the cold.

Oh Debs, wished you had said you were planning on donating, would of told you, it was a no go, bless your heart, hope you feel better soon, and massive congratulations on you fantastic weight loss.

Hi Penny have had a lovely day,thankyou,I have found some more photos...yikes!!Andy saw the blinkin things so now I have hidden them again,sorry about the water...too busy looking round all the posh expensive shops werent we!!Have a good evening,off to bed soon.
Debs......WOW......you are doing so fantastically well,it must be amazing to be into the 15s in such a short space of time..really well done!!
Hope everyone else is ok,thinking of you Serena.
How are you doing Angie and Ast?
xx

Hi Julie , I did the pedometer thingy in online, and the walk today was 1.54miles, at your present weight , it indicates 230 cals burned, so well done Miss thing.

Hi Julie , I did the pedometer thingy in online, and the walk today was 1.54miles, at your present weight , it indicates 230 cals burned, so well done Miss thing.
:party0019:yay!!I was sure it was at least 10 miles!!Thats great though thanks Penny.
Hi girlies,well off on my course today:brainfart: have made some biscuits today..Penny can you tell everyone how to make them please..Penny made some for me to try they were lovely,Ive made the cranberry one as its all I have,but they arent as nice as the ones you made Penny,but still good.
With regards to the team...as some people are nearing goal,as and when you reach goal and are no longer losing weight,doesnt mean you are gonna get booted off here,we will have to get other team members as we need 6 weigh ins..but we will still need you around to help us along..and you will also be going through maintenence for a while so would imagine you will need support also.
What we can do is when you feel you are happily at goal we will advertise the team place..but have a maintainers group on the team also.
How does that sound to everyone?So the maintainers are still part of the team but we wont be using their WI results.
Have a good day everyone,
Think of me eating my biscuits while they are all eating quality street:cry:
xx

Hi sisters, how are you all?
Just thought I'd pop in during my lunchbreak..Julie I am thinking of you and the biccies, well actually more about the biccies ;) Can't believe that people are almost at goal, it's just so quick and so inspiring!
Have a fab CD day everyone xx

Hey all, recovered from my ordeal with the blood donating yesterday, arm all better now. Yucky cold pretty much gone and totm over so am feeling like my old self again! Yep, freezing cold, deprived of food me has returned!!! :gen125:

Like the idea that we'll all still be team mates even when we get to goal - which will be really soon for some of you - I did kinda wonder what would happen then as I'd really like to see my journey through to the end with you girls. :grouphugg:

Need to try the biccies too. I generally chop my bar into little bits and stick it in a tub to nibble on throughout the day as I find a whole one on its own a bit sickly - was having my bar at night and it felt like a treat with a cup of tea but i really wasnt enjoying it. Might try biccies to nibble on instead - are they easy to make?

Hi everyone,debs and serena,those biccys are fab but I will have to let Penny tell you how to make them as it is her idea and I dont want to barge in taking over hope that is ok.
Glad you are feeling better Debs,sorry i didnt answer your question about my throat yesterday I was in a mad rush and forgot you had asked,it is fine now thanks,only lasted for a day thank goodness.
When does everyone hope to be at goal?I see Pennys is xmas day,I hope around end of Feb,but dont expect to be finished maintenence etc til about April,have to do it properly this time.
Serena,of course you were thinking more of the biccys than me!!If you werent I would think you were odd!!ha!ha!
xx

Mmmm biccies :drool:

I've no idea when I'll be at goal...wow it's so nice to be able to think in terms of "when" not "if" - CD's fab innit?!
I dont think you will be long Serena going by your losses,it is good we are all so positive though,and,I think soola and Penny are inspiration enough for all of us
xx

Back