Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Im still officially obese :( but thanks for the encouragement all the same. I don't know why but I can sense a bad weigh-in for me this week even though I've stuck with it. I think it's because I feel naughty for eating "cheesecake" and that I'll be punished for it somehow?? Hmmn we'll see.

Anyway how are you today m'dear? x

Im fine thanks,hows things?Dont feel naughty for eating cheesecake,nothing wrong with that..thats the idea of it to have something nice,probably tomorrow you can have biccys then cheesecake if you could cook more packs you could have crisps aswell!!
xx

Crisps :drool: (do you sense a theme here?!)

Oh gawd I really ought to drag myself off of here for a spot of exercise but I really can't be arsed...

Haha!!I would do a bit of jump slap but dont want andy seeing wobbly bits wobbling for 10 mins after Ive stopped!!I think swimming is the best maybe we could go swimming with Penny one evening think the place i asked about is open til 9 with gym and sauna its a fiver
xx

Erm...I have a problem with swimming ( I never used to until recently) I just hate the thought of splashing about in other people's piddle - I know they zap it with chemicals and stuff but yuk!

I'll happily go for a walk though...

Hahahaha!!I am absolutely cracking up here serena that is sooooooo funny!!they do have a gym aswell we can all have a chat about it thurs night,if thats ok have to go now Andy moaning...have a good evening everyone
xx

BICCYS

Best made with a toffee bar, in my experience.
Cut the bar in half length ways, place both pieces on chopping board, chocolate side facing upwards.
Put oven on 160, ( not microwave)
Cut the bar into as many pieces as you fancy, the smaller they are the quicker they will cook.
You need baking paper or parchment, place bits of bar on paper in a tray, chocolate side up,put in oven, check them every couple of minutes, they will swell up a bit, check the bottom of them, the darker the bottom, the crisper they will be, they will be soft when you take them out to the oven, but leave to cool and they crisp up, enjoy!
caution........they burn quickly.

these are very yummy, but please be aware the cooking probably kills most if not all nutri's and vits, but for me its worth it cos I dont cheat.

I enjoyed reading everyones posts, today makes a horrid day bearable.
Iam so very tired today, will try to post tomorrow, but expecting to be home this later again tomorrow.
Nite nite all, rest well lovely skinny minnies.

Morning everyone,how are we all today?
I am really tired...went to bed at 9 woke up at 4 didnt get back to sleep til 5.30 ish,should have got up at 4 it was frustrating laying there for ages I hate that.I have to work tonight,still never mind might be what I need ,I love evenings but they go so quick before you know it its bed time again!!
I have no bars left,am gonna miss them,I would love to have made some biccys today,you really must try them,thanks for recipe Penny,anyway have a good day all
xx

Morning darling, no bars left, ohhh err mrs, been farting for england then.
I have work today again, couldnt sleep either because of the stress of it all and the damn cold, being thiner isnt good in the winter, IS IT!
Have a great day one and all

morning sisters i am still alive just,periods all over the place,come on again after been off for 5 days wow,doc says pack in ss but i said no i will stick it out,weigh in tomorrow and lost -2 up to now ,not bad after the -4.8oz last week ,keeping the faith as goal just round the corner.well done sisters keep it up angie x

Morning all, having read the biccy recipe I now desperately want to leave work and go home and make them - they sound yummy - cheers for that Penny. :drool:

Didnt make it on here - again - last night, was Conor's first high school parents night. All went well though so no worries there - he needs a wee bit of improvement in maths and english but i knew that anyway, not his strong points, but all his other teachers said he's doing great so I was a well chuffed mommee last night! Celebrated by having my final shake of the day - a yummy delicious hot chocolate, watched I'm a celebrity (am addicted!!) and then went to bed.

I'm cracking up reading these posts too - Serena - I will never swim again thanks to you - I have never even thought about other people's wee in the pool but now that I have, I aint doing it again! Swim that is - not pee in the pool - yuck!! Not too fussed, hate swimming, so its a good excuse not to do it again!!

Ok, must do some work :pcwhack: - haha, would love to do this to my pc, then go home and make biccys!! Am now obsessed with making these - must concentrate, have to do some work.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning darling, no bars left, ohhh err mrs, been farting for england then.
I have work today again, couldnt sleep either because of the stress of it all and the damn cold, being thiner isnt good in the winter, IS IT!
Have a great day one and all
Hey Penny at least at the start of the week when I ate more bars than I was supposed to,I know I was gassing everyone,but at least I didnt have to put the heating on,seemed to warm the room up quite quickly!!
Hi soola glad youre still about,how much more do you want to lose?this totm thing is becoming a bit of a problem for you isnt it chin up luvvy xx
Hey Debs,serenas kinda put me off swimming too,never really thought of it that way before,yuk!!Glad conors ok at school Im sure half the time they forget what they are like anyway,as long as they have something negative to say about your kid they are happy!!Good luck making the biccys.......jealous!!
Ast how are you doing??still ok with everything and feeling a lot better now I hope.
Serena still thinking of you luvvy
xx

D'u know Julie, all the teachers were really nice with the exception of his english teacher - i actually felt like I was getting a row for the fact that my child isnt perfect - half expected lines from her!!! Old cow! Conor's certainly never going to be the next Einstein but as long as he's happy and gets to where he wants to be in life then thats all that matters to me.

Am still dreaming of biccy's - cant wait to get home and make them - anything will be better than the lumpy strawberry shake i'm currently dining on!! Dont want to draw attention to myself by bringing a hand blender in so I just shake it up in a tupperware (jesus - how old am i!!!!) type container then try and squish out the lumps with the back of a spoon! Wasnt life simpler (but fatter and more miserable!) when lunch was sandwiches and crisps!!!

Hi Debs I hate the strawberry it does go really lumpy,I am eating a choc ice cream tetra mmmmmm nearly gone though!!
Ive just uploaded some pics to my profile album they are not good quality though
xx

Had a peak at your pics Julie - you are looking fabulous hun!! You cant have much more to lose judging by those pics?

I've never tried the tetras but might get them for when i'm at work at least, am getting fed up shaking away like mad, bingo wings a-flapping, only to be left with a lumpy shake - not very appetising!

Ah well, back to work for me I guess - quickest part of the day - lunchtime!

Haha!!I think I look smaller than I am in those...I still have 3 stone to go,you really should get some tetras love those choccy ones are spanking gorgeous!!
xx

Hi all!
Just a quick note to apologise for not being around much for the last few days. I have had a few ups and downs diet wise but I believe I am back on track.

Back