Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Had a peak at your pics Julie - you are looking fabulous hun!! You cant have much more to lose judging by those pics?

Julie makes me want to slap her :D She turns up at our group every Thursday looking skinny and glamorous in her sparkly tops and I feel like a dumpy sack of spuds sitting next to her!! And by the way her pictures aren't fuzzy she's like that in real life...honest :hide:

:8855:serena you really do crack me up so much!!I certainly do not feel like I look skinny or however else you have described me,cant remember cos its on another page,and I am not saying that so any of you say yes you do so dont say that please or you Penny.
You do not look like a sack of spuds you always look lovely,and by the way thanks for wanting to slap me!!:whoopass:although I understand why you might want to !!Heehee!!But........thanks for the compliment!!How are you today me dear?
Ast please shout if you need help luvvy we're all doing this together here and lets face it its damn hard at times,hope you are ok now
xx

Oi!!
Im not bad thanx glad you are feeling chirpy,you should youve put me off swimming!!
xx

hi darlings,Serena your so right about Julie she is skinny and beautiful, and so are you, so there!!!!!!!
Debs its killing me, did you make the biccys did young like then, really worried you got you hopes up for nothing.
Angie, sorry your still not feeling well, bless your heart.
Ast, great to hear from you
Just back from work, very tired, very wanting a big mother of a curry and very dehydrated, apart from that fanbloodyfastic,lol.

Hi Penny poos how are you hunny??Sorry you are feeling peed off still you'll be seeing me and serena tomorrow that'll give you something to look forward to LOL
xx

yep no swimming for me either, ohhhhh yukie yuk yuks, Im ok, and really looking forward to seein you both tommorrow and winning the team challenge this week and seeing a certain persons face when we all have fab losses,lol, and maybe we should mention we have been online again,lol

I hope I dont cross post with anyone,Im off to bed now,catch you all tomorrow night, night everyone
Good luck with wi tomorrow angie
xx

It's not my fault! They said on the news a few months ago that the government was thinking of funding free swimming for OAPs, and someone made the comment (not from the Govt I hasten to add) that all the old dears would use it as their weekly bath and I thought urgh! :9529:

Yuk Yuk and double Yuk!!absolutely horrid thought.
I had a dream last night I needed to send a letter to someone,it was private and I gave it to a blue tit to deliver and it spent the day with its beak clamped to my eye!!whats that about?...a bit of Harry Potter meets Saw!!
Working all day today,oh yeah I thought later about what you were saying about me at the group serena...you never mentioned the hole in my leggings I like to point out to you!!I have to find something that weighs about 8 ozs to wear tonight!!
Catch you later
xx

-2 for me this week sisters ,i am getting very random ha ha .but it is still going ,ooo just noticed 6lb 8oz in 2 weeks cant moan at that ,we are so weight greedy arnt we,have a good day sisters love angie x

Debs its killing me, did you make the biccys did young like then, really worried you got you hopes up for nothing.

Oh my god, Penny I thought I'd died and gone to cookie heaven - the smell in my kitchen alone last night was driving my taste buds insane, but the biccys themselves were absolutely amazing - will defi be making them again - didnt care that i zapped all the nutrients and stuff out my bar, it was fab!!! Thanks for that.

This paragraph comes with a health warning - if poo is not your subject of choice - do not continue reading!!!!
I need help! I am seriously constipated - sorry, I know its too early in the morning for this but its getting me down now! I've not been right since starting cd 5 weeks ago and havent had a proper poo since then. I go about once a week and its a struggle when I do - rabbit poop comes to mind! Its painful when I go and my stomach is now permanatly uncomfortable. Was going to try some laxatives but not sure which ones, if any, are allowed on cd - anyone got any ideas or similar problems? I've tried increasing my water intake but am already drinking about 4 -5 litres a day and couldnt possibly manage any more - i'd float out the office!!!

Okay, poop talk over!!!

Julie - no idea what your dream signifies - thats a strange one! A blue tit attached to your eye - who knows?! And its hard to believe that you still have 3 stone to go, your pics really do look fab hun.

Well done on the weight loss Angie - you star - know what you mean about weight greedy though, we always want more than we lose when we should really look at the bigger picture and focus on the total amount we've all lost so far which is amazing for all of us.

Right, off to get on with some work - have a fab day sisters.

Hi ladies ( term used loosely for some).
Julie, hope you make enough money for cd, bless your heart, might of found the answer to you hugg boot problem, if you can bring them with you tonight.
Angie,congrats on your weight loss, your right we do get very weight greedy, least we are being greedy about something that is allowed,lol.
Serena, might not talk to you tonight, getting nitemares about swimming now, speaking of dreams, Julie take more water with it.
Ast, hope you have a wonderful cd day darling.
Debs, ohhhh so pleased you enjoyed the biccys, I was really concerned you might waste a bar and hate them.
POO TALK FOLLOWS
Hi constipation can be a real problem, you can get fibre stuff from your cdc, you use it everyday, its ok, but I find senakot most helpful, you can buy supermarket own brand which is much cheaper, our cdc have told us that it is ok to use, if that doesnt help theres a thing called movical( think that right spelling), get it a chemist, but when I went to get it, they only sold it in packs of 10 and cost almost a tenna, so couldnt get it, but I think its only used in worse case,as i think its fairly aggressive and uncomfortable.
To sum up try the senna, ask cd about fibre stuff, hopefully that helps darling.
Have you got biccys at work today

Forgot to say have a wonderful day darlings.

Julie, just looked at your wonderful pictures, I have left comments

Last edited:
Back