Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hey Julie, did you make enough money,lol.
How has your day been? Mine has been very slow, which has been welcome.Iam really nervous about tonight for some strange reason.

Hi girlies,soola well done on your loss you should be mighty proud youre almost there can you see the light at the end of the tunnel now hun?
Penny have you been off today?thankyou for your photo comments luvvy,am intrigued by the solution to my boots and their mystery size,I will wear them tonight and you can shock and amaze me...it doesnt involve cutting to size the plastic cups at the group does it?
Im worried about wi as I had a couple of cups of coffee without thinking at about 4.30 i normally dont drink after 4 on wi day and i am showing no signs of wanting a wee wee!!
Hi debs glad you enjoyed Pennys biscuits,I wont hang around too long at the group tonight as I am going to race home and make them!!As for the poo problem,Pennys told you everything there is to know about poo by the sounds of it,I was constipated and used senokot,it worked for me,soola uses something perhaps it hasnt been mentioned yet.
Ast how you doing?
Serena,hope youre ok,see you later with my trampy leggings
xx

Thanks for the constipation tips girls, am off to buy some senokot - fingers crossed!

Good luck at your wi in tonight!!

Well what a strange meeting,the lady talking was fab tho and I dont mean Nina,bless her.
I checked with cdc about the biccys and she thought they would be fine, as long as you remember you can only have one cooked product a day, so thats fab news.
I think we all did really well this week, but i will let the ladies tell you for themselves, 5lb off for me,yippeedooodarrs.

Penny...14......loss 5.....now 13.9

Last edited:
Hope everyone is ok, Debs hope you get sorted or we'll have to get Gillian McKeith round to prod your doings... Ms McKeith -> :17729: <- that's not choccy
Soola well done on your loss again you're doing really well.
AST hope things are going well for you.
Julie mind how you go with those tits :D (the bird variety)

Ohhhhhhhhh serena darling, you look so beautiful every week and slimmer all the time, and Jules was right your tummy is so flat, I Know you dont see it, but we do,promise.
You seemed so quiet this evening and not yourself are you sure you are ok?

I'm ok thanks just had a stressful day, I will snap out of it soon enough. I also felt a bit awkward with poor Maria next to me, I could see her out of the corner of my eye just shaking with rage bless her, I just didn't know what to do. And then you came over and handled it so well, I wish I could be like you xx

Ditto, would love to be like you, so there miss skinny jeans:p

Nite nite darling, shout me if you ever need anything, and maybe we can arrange a walk with Julie sometime soon seeing a swimming isnt on the cards after your comments,lol

A walk would be great but knowing my luck I will probably step in some poo instead of swimming in it!
I'll leave you with that lovely thought, sweet dreams x

I know it is an odd time but I am going to add my weight loss anyway is 2lbs
so its
Ast...19...loss 2...now 18. 12

hi sisters adding weight loss ,keep it up arnt we fab
soola...12.5...loss 2...now 12.3

Julie...14,7..loss 3..now..14,4

Well done girlies,have a lovely day everyone,catch you all later...ooh if only all my posts could be short and sweet like this one,you would all think youd been truly blessed haha!!
xx

Julie...14,7..loss 3..now..14,4
Debs...16.1...loss..4..now..15.11

:censored:Senokot worked a treat - altho I have to admit that desparation caused me to overdose ever so slightly with rapid and explosive consequences!!!! Lets just say all will be clenched today as I'm taking no chances but boy do I feel better for it!

Only problem was that I had just put my biccys in the oven when I felt the urge and by the time i limped back downstairs my biccys were more like charcoal so no delights for me last night!

Well done on the weight losses ladies - aint we just a fab wee bunch!!! :D

:8855::sick0019::happy096: Debs
Im glad the senokot worked!!!I took some thinking I was constipated and I wasnt oops!!That involved a lot of running to the loo!!
Shame about the biccys,I made some last night and this morning,they are bloody lovely well done Penny:clap::gimi:Think I might go to bed very early tonight sothe morning comes quicker ready to bake the next biccy batch!!,and they swell up to twice the size mmm I love em:eat::eat::drool::drool:
Hope everyones had a good day
Catch you all later
xx

Congrats everyone on you fab losses, your all right , we are very cool
Debs, glad the tabs worked, pitty about the biccys, but I did warn you they burn quickly, lol, but when those tabs have done their thing, they do make you run, in more than one thing,lol.

Sorry I havent been around much, I have been trying to arange my move (quite unsusesfully).
Deb well done with the senokot. I may have to get some my self.
The biccys sound nice. I will get some bars next week.
Hows everyone doing?

Hi everyone, hope your all well.
ast, thats not good,so what is going to happen about the move.
Today so far, i walked the dogs at 7am, got back 8.30ish,got loads done in the house,and woke the other half up with the hoover ( i wont tell you where i put it (lol)
He always promises that we will have fun at the weekend, but as usual, hes on his computer,and Iam on mine, apparently its cold outside, no sh** sherlock!!!!!!!!!
Getting frustrated, might have to go out on my own, bloody men.

Back