Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Penny...14......loss 5.....now 13.9(2.55%)
Ast...19...loss 2...now 18. 12(0.75%)
soola...12.5...loss 2...now 12.3(1.15%)
Julie...14,7..loss 3..now..14,4(1.47%)
Debs...16.1...loss..4..now..15.11(1.77%)

Team total....1.50%

I am not sure how much serena lost as I was confused with the 1/2 lb serena!!I am going out today so wont be around much,I will Pm these results off as dont want to miss deadline..but if serena has been on here and posted in the meantime if its before 6 can add those in,well done everybody
xx

Thanks so much Julie for doing all that for us, your a real star, hoping you have a fab day out and about in this lovely weather,lol.
This process is so much harder when I feel alone, where are you all, I need support and maybe some of you do too.

evening penny how are you feeling?

Hello everybody,how are we all this fine freezing
Monday morning?
I was out most of the weekend,had party on saturday at my brothers,took my fizzy water and drooled over the buffet but was a good girl!!Yesterday went xmas shopping, this is highly unusual for me normally I wait until about the 23rd december to do the whole lot as I usually forget where Ive put the presents I bought.
I struggled rather a lot this weekend,definatley emotional hunger and a feeling of deprivation taking over my mind...I have a load of FAT photos in my bag,I kept getting them out and lookin at them trying to remind myself why Im doing this.Think its as we are nearing the end of our 12 weeks at cd group..blimey this diet is a psycological minefield.
Sorry no one was around for you at the weekend Penny, feel terrible you felt alone on here,its pretty unusual that none of us are around theres usually someone about.
I am going for my weekly walk today with Charlie!!Wish me luck!!
Have a good day everyone catch you all later
xx

morning sisters i too am having a crisis,have a read on the 100% ss thread.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey soola, what up? Had a read on the 100% thread and am not sure what your crisis is about. Hope you're ok sista?

Doh! Was looking at the 100% cd thread - am off now to read the 100% ss thread instead!!!

morning sisters i too am having a crisis,have a read on the 100% ss thread.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Angie I have replied to you on the other thread you started,please dont give up luvvy youre so close
xx

Hi Julie, I'm good ta, hows you? I really should be working but I've been lurking on here for about 2 hours now - ooops!

Weigh in was this morning, 3.5lbs off so thats me exactly 3 stone down in 6 weeks - am so chuffed!!! Not so chuffed that the losses are slowing down but I guess its still more than I'd be losing on ww or similar!

Thats brilliant debs,I was a bit peed off when mine slowed but if you average 3 and a half a week thats a stone every 4 weeks no way would you do that on any other diet.
You must feel so good how are your clothes?I am not doing too well all my stuffs too big or too small its ridiculous,dont want to spend out on clothes though,charity shops are taking a battering!!Just not worth it cos you only wear things for a month and they dont fit any more!!
Glad you are doing so well are you doing ss+?
xx

Am in the same boat with clothes Julie, they're either too big now or still too small - am kind of between sizes at the moment but am also not willing to go and buy clothes that will only fit for a wee while so I'll just have to hang onto my trousers when I walk so they dont fall down!

Am doing SS now, was SS+ when I first started and was having the 200mls skimmed milk but have gone off milk now :9529:so am not having anything other than my shakes, etc., although am lucky enough to be so tall that I get 4 servings a day!!! In saying that though, I've struggled to have 4 servings since my incident :sick0019:with the senokot on Thursday, my stomach still hasnt settled properly and when I do have a shake or a soup it gurgles about and I have lost interest in them at the moment, probably only managing 2 a day at the moment which I know is not good so am trying to get back up to 4 today. Have had a cappucino shake and about 1/4 of a bar so far so hopefully I'll manage the rest of the bar before I finish work at 4.30 then have soup when I get home and porridge before bed - yum yum!! :eat:

Have never in my life been off food before so this is a whole new feeling for me!!!

Right, I must go do some work now or I'll be here til 9pm!

Hi Debs,i think it was about week 3 or 4 at our group they said about people not having all their shakes,if you havent got them please get some tetras you will be able to get those down,I have the banana tetra in my coffee it does about 4 and I love it choccy tetra always have as ice cream I love it,since starting this diet my nails are long and I keep hitting all the wrong buttons!!
Have a good day catch ya later
xx

Hi Debs
I am also having trouble getting the sakes down each day, two days ago it got to 9pm before I realised that I hadn't had any shakes.

Hi ast how are you doing?take it you are well into keto to be missing shakes,is it cold where you are its freezing here!!
xx

Hi guys, hope your ok?
Angie, Im ok, havent read your thread yet, but will in a min, promise.
Julie, how did your weekly walk go?
Ast, be careful not having all your shakes, dont want you being poorly do we, same for you Debs, that will teach you to self prescribe senaokot, bless you , I did the same thing a while ago, so know how horrible it makes you feel.
Just to make you all laugh, yesturday everything that could go wrong, did, the list is too endless to mention, other than, I decided to make a shake in my jug blender, seems a simple thing to do right?
NOT in pennys world, shake mixed fine, so I went to take jug off the base,and ended up unscrewing the base of the jug,and the shake went everywhere, bloody twatt,couldnt believe it, what was funny was how bloody angry I got,lol

Hi Penny, that sounds like exactly the thing I would do with a blender but you did make me laugh - sorry.

Got some tetras yesterday Julie and had a choccie one last night instead of my soup and it was deeeeelish!!!! Am going to use them for at my work - I only have one shake during the day and am fed up shaking the bingo wings (altho they are a bit less flappy now!) and having a lumpy lunch so these will be perfect. Going to try a frozen one too at some point.

Penny - I wonder if I could ask you some personal questions. I had a good chat with my cdc yesterday about my goal weight and all my insecurities about me and how i'm feeling about getting slimmer - sounds silly but the thought of being slim is making me really nervous - am worried I wont know who i am any more, wont like how i look, etc - all silly but am sure i'm not alone!

Anyhoo - when I used to go to scottish slimmers years ago they set my goal weight as 11.7 which is the weight that I have in mind as my goal weight - only 4 stone to go - yikes! I dont want to go too thin and be all gangly and unwomanly (is that even a word!), still want to keep some curves, etc. My cdc says not to be obsessed with a weight, just to wait and see when I look in the mirror and like what i see rather than like the number i see on the scales.

Sorry, am wandering about here rather than gettign to the point! I'm about the same height as you - am 5'11 - and i know you are really near your goal you little star, and I see Julie and Serena talking about how amazing you look, and i just wondered how you feel about the way you look, what size clothes you're in to now, etc. Sorry if thats really personal stuff that you would rather not disclose and if thats the case then tell me to p*** off and not to be so nosey but I'm just not sure whether I should be looking at a more sensible target or if I should just go with my original goal weight and see how I feel when I get there, or if I should do as my cdc suggests and just plod along until I am happy with how i look - oh the dilemas!!!

Have gave myself a headache now!

Hope everyone is well today - Julie, not like you to not have an early morning post - hope you're ok. Ast - I know what you mean about forgetting the shakes - the weekend is my worst for that - it gets to about 4pm on a Sat and I realise I havent had any - strange - was never like that with food!! Angie - how you feeling today chic? Serena, hope you're well and dad is comfortable.

Hi Debs, yeah p*** off you nosey wench! that will teach you for laughing at me,lol.
Course i dont mind you asking, this post may help angie too, I tried to post on her other thread last night with no success.
What you have said about be worried or scared about being thinner, makes total sense to me.
My fat was always my protection,and EXCUSE not to live and do most things, in time my fat became the reason, and no longer an excuse, because I was so big and unwell.
Debs and Angie, please dont do what I did, you deserve the very best in life and you should go for it,and stay strong if thats what you really want,deep inside.
I have spent almost a year struggling, not because the diet doesnt work, we all know it does.I have spent that time, in self distruct mood, for fear of being slim, and loosing the reason not to do things.
Also, I find my new body to get used to, as for feeling myself that I look fab, I dont agree, Julie and Serena are both very kind, that said, when look in shop windows, i think to myself thats a nice slim body,then I realise that its mine,and thats so strange, but, the minute I realise its me and look at my face, it all goes wrong in my head,and cant make the connection.

Post incase comp crashed like it did last nite,lol.
So clothes size, totally depends on the shop and their cut of clothes, on top I can fit into size 12, mostly armless stuff, because I have really bad bingo wings, but they are getting smaller everyday I loose.
size 16,18 bottoms, because that is where Iam still carrying most of my weight, but my tummy has kind of lifted as the weight has gone,it used to hang really low, and I didnt know what sex I was,lol.
My goal weight, is lower than orginally planned, and it may go lower, but only time will tell, so I do agree with your cdc Debs, make that decision as you go along.
Off to check what else you asked, nosey mare

Goal weights are a funny thing, in terms of BMI, I could loose another 4 stones, but I think Julie and Serena would agree with me, that would only leave me looking very poorly.
What I have in my head, is being able to say to people "Im half the woman I used to be", so that would be a few pounds lower than my goal on here, but even thats not far away, OMG how shocking,might actually change my goal on here, yep off to do that now.

Hope everyone has a fab day, hope these posts werent too long and boring

Back