Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

:8855:done that serena put on about 6 stone!!
How are you today?
xx

I'm ok thanks, have to log out in a moment though because my lunch break is up. Hopefully catch up with you later if you can sneak on without getting the 3rd degree - have a good day x

Actually now Im in a mood I just paid good money 25p each to be exact at age concern for 4 videos for little one and they are all jumping,perhaps if I jump slap at the same time they will look normal!
Also the dustbuster I bought (Turbo I will add) for £1 has been on charge for an hour and has only done 1 stair then it ran out!!Ooh you just dont get value for money these days!
xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
The job is as a nurse caring for people with severe learning disabilities in Hampshire. I was hoping to have a start date to tell you today but it probably wont happen for a while.
Anyway I have good news, I have had all my food packs for the last 2 days! Also I went food shopping with my mum and didn't buy anything the world has gone mad!

Yay AST that's excellent - it's these little battles won that make all the difference to your overall CD journey.
And congrats on the job, sorry you don't have a start date yet, are you moving from cheshire to hampshire then (sorry my geography is terrible)

Hi darling,so much going on.
Julie, no I wasnt up north and yes I did go out walking in that weather, you lightweight,lol.
as for all you other comments, It was andy I was refering to in my post the other day, but clearly it didnt work.
Your probably right about doing the day time group meeting, you know that cris has struggled with me over this diet and seems to think Iam going to run off.
Iam outraged that you expensive items were no good, simply shocking.
ast congrats again on the job and for being a good girlie and having all your shakes.
angie, bless your heart, you take good care my lovely.
Serena, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Debs, Iam shocked that the movical didnt work, really Iam, I suggest going onto U tube, put in colonic massage, and there are a few clips, I only found one in english,and I have followed what the video showed and it has helped me, but it can be a bit uncomfortable when you doing it, other than that I would suggest seeing you GP.
I was meant to be home at 9pm, but got home at 10.15,so very tired and a bit annoyed.

Wont be around much today, have a wonderful cd day ladies, and as for you Julie and serena looking forward to seeing you tonight,(Julie, do you think serena will tell me off for not using a capital letter for her name,lol) Huggles everyone.
start of her name,opps did it twice

Hi everyone. I just got back from my weigh in, I have lost 5lbs this week :D. Which meens that I have reached the stone mark! :eek:
Ast...19...loss 5...now 18. 7

Hello everyone including myself..hi julie,nice to see you on here..yes nice to see you too you dont get on here much these days do you..no not really as Im only 40 years old and not allowed to do naughty things like go on the minimins cambridge diet forum..ooh you devil you!!
Hello sisters,how are we today?
Well done ast youre doing really well,you must be pleased are your clothes loosening up?Its a bit of a pain as me and debs said the other day,you dont have anything to wear normally then when you lose weight you have even less as in my case im too much of a tight wad to pay out for things Im hopefully only gonna wear a few times.Well done love.
Penny what are you like why did you go walking in that weather isnt the loo working in your house and you needed a reason to wee outside?
Serena how are you hun,looking forward to the dreaded keto stick event tonight?I dont care about the stick its the frost bite on me you know what in that freezing cold loo..hey penny I will let you go first tonight you can warm the seat up for me!!
Debs how are you doing,getting used to being in the 15s ?bet people are really noticing your weight loss,have you got before piccys at the ready?
Angie hope you are well hun.
I never use capitals its far too much of a pain serena never comments on my use of the english language,shes far too sophisticated to worry about the likes of us she knows we are a lost cause!!
xx

Looking forward to seeing you tonight!
Dreading the keto stix, and Julie why should I go first are you suggesting that my buttocks will better warm the seat than yours.
( usually say arse, but hoping serena will notice my attempt as being sophisticated), but I think your right she knows we are a lost cause.

just adding loss yee ha 85lb of fat gone forever,when i am in bed and i put my knees together like i have for 18 years,i am bony ,my knees are so bony.lol..........and its so uncomfortable odd side affect i did not expect.

soola 12,3....loss 2....now 12,1
Penny...13.9.loss 2....now 13.7 (offically 12 stones lost)

Hope everyone is well this evening, Julie and Serena you both looked stunning and so skinny,well done darlings.
working tomorrow, so wont be around much, take care, nite nite

Penny...13.9.loss 2....now 13.7 (offically 12 stones lost)
Serena 11.10...loss 3...now 11.7

Penny and Julie you both looked gorgeous tonight as ever.
Soola I am trying to picture your bony knees so I can say they look gorgeous too, I'm sure they do!
Ast well done again, and Debs I hope you are ok xx

Penny...13.9.loss 2....now 13.7 (offically 12 stones lost):party0023:
Serena 11.10...loss 3...now 11.7
Julie 14,4...loss3.......now 14,1

Big mahoosive well done on the losses girls.,angie well done on your loss you sneaked that one in there 85lbs:wow:you bony girl you..penny and serena you both looked gorgeous tonight:23::sign0151:I get to say it last so it must be true SO THERE!!No Returns!!:)
debs youve gone a bit quiet did penny fry your brain or are you still on the loo??
xx

keep it up sisters we are a great team,brill losses ,big pats on backs all round .just had a thought when we are all finished or close ,we should get together for a night out,as at the end of this and the fact that you have all been a part of my diet ,i would like to meet you all just once in the flesh instead of in my minds eye,ohhh i sound like a stalker,i dont mean it like that,i feel it will give a finallity to our diets if we meet up.i know a few of you know each other so it wont be so hard,maybe next year ,right leave that with you,righty ho all have a good cd day and keep the faith sisters soola xx

Sounds like a fab idea Soola I would definitely be up for it! Not sure how far up in bonnie Scotland Debs is though?? Nevermind we can sort out the logistics a bit closer the time!

Glad you sound like you've perked up a bit x

Back