Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi sisters, I'm still here, just feeling kinda crap at the moment with the no poo situation. Its been 8 days now and I am thinking I'm going to have to go down the senokot overdose route again as my stomach is so sore. Have been taking 3 movicol a day since monday and although my stomach gurgles and churns for a few hours afterwards there is no movement in the poo department! Am really sorry, all I ever talk about these days is poo!

Ast...19...loss 5...now 18. 7
soola 12,3....loss 2....now 12,1
Penny...13.9.loss 2....now 13.7 (offically 12 stones lost):party0023:
Serena 11.10...loss 3...now 11.7
Julie 14,4...loss3.......now 14,1
Debs 15,11...loss 3.5...now 15,7.5

Getting used to the 15s now Julie, but am hoping not to get too used to them as I'd quite like to see the back of them in a couple of weeks!

Well done on another round of fab weight losses girls - what a team!

I think meeting up at the end of our cd journey would be great, I'd like to meet you all too. My geography is crap so I have no idea how far away you all are from me or from each other but I like a drive so am happy to travel down to meet up - no worries. I'm in Stirling which is in the middle between Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Right, am off now to look up colonic massage on UTube - thanks Penny.

Hi girlies how are we all this fine windy rainy actually pretty horrid weather day?!
Soola what a fantastic idea looks like we would all be up for it,how fab,we must do it next year haha that sounds like ages away doesnt it....!
Poor debs why isnt that movical working?You have gone a long tme without a POO you need to get that sorted love,you may need a colonic,sounds gross but our cdc has it done and she says its great,was thinking of asking andy for a voucher for one for xmas,but the way he is at mo he will wonder why I want someone putting something up my bum when I wont let him!!And I will add never will!!
Hope everyone is ok leaving you with that lovely thought I will catch you later
xx

:party0011::party0049::party0019::bliss:As you may be able to tell today I am very happy.I got my jeans on,I bought them 2 years ago and could never get into them,this morning I did, so I have ripped off the tag and they are on and they aint coming off!!They are a 16 but they are smaller than all my others,I have been trying them every saturday for the last 6 weeks woo hoo!!
Penny I was gonna ask as soon as those jeans you bought for 20p are falling off you,please can I buy them?Obviously they will have depriciation value by the time I get them so I was thinking 15p would be a fair offer!!
How are we all today?I have had a splitting headache last night and this morning,have probably given it to myself but never mind.
Well must go painting the hall today,tomorrow have all the rellys round as sons birthday,going to get a load of party food from iceland,then bloody cook it all....torture!!
Have a good day
xx

That's fab Julie! :happy096:

Hope your headache goes soon, and stay strong this weekend, just remember that if you cave in and eat any of that food from Iceland you may end up looking as minging as Kerry Katona so keep the faith hun :p

Hope everyone else is ok, have a good day sisters xx

Morning girls,hope everyone is well.I am in a right pickle trying to sort out for party and dont have time to work out % for team challenge,if anyone comes on here I would be mighty grateful if you could do it,you need to pm IreneH with the results by 6pm.
This is how you do it.
You need to work out everyones weight from last week individually in lbs then divide weight lost by that weight and times by 100.This gives you % for each person ie:5lbs divided by 189lbs times 100.The person who has highest % needs to be notified to Irene.
Then take everyones losses added together divided by weights from last week added together times 100 this gives the team total.If no one manages to do it dont worry,Im sorry girls I just dont have any time,Im cooking sausage rolls and gawd knows what and im not dressed yet and everyones coming at 1pm lordy lordy give me strength!!have a good day y'all
xx

Woeked your figures out for you
Ast 1.88%
soola 1.17%
Penny 1.05%
Serena 1.83%
Julie 1.5%
Debs 1.58%

team % is 1.53%

Biggest loser is Ast with 1.88%

Irene xx
:thankyou: so much Irene really appreciate it
xx

Am gonna swear!!! Just sat and typed a big long post and the damn site crashed and I lost it - maybe just aswell cos I was a right whinging *****!!!

Shorter version - have a stomach bug now which has sorted out my no poo problem but has wiped me out totally this weekend. Have only managed 3 cd servings since Friday and feel crap, then as if i dont feel bad enough, totm - regular as clockwork since i was about 19 - decided to pay a surprise visit today when i only bid a fond farewell 2 weeks ago!!! WTF!!!!!

Final bit of moaning - the persistant constipation has now left me with piles! So, after going to the chemist to humiliate myself with the need for super strength dynamite laxatives, I am now going to have to further humiliate myself by going in and asking for pile cream! The joys!!! I need to srt this out though, I cant keep relying on dynamite and stomach bugs to sort out my disfunctional bowels!!!

This diet is great, I am loving the weight loss but I am beginning to think that yes, I'm gonna look great on the outside at the end of this but my insides are going to be shot to sh*t!!!!!

Anyway........

Irene, thanks for working out the losses this week - I read Julie's instructions and got a headache and some palpitations and I'm a bloody accountant!!!!

Ast - well done you big loser!! Hahaha, only kidding huni, congratulations on another fab loss.

Julie - once again you make me laugh out loud with your random-ness you nut case. Well done you on getting into the jeans you skinny girl! How did the party go?

I was in Edinburgh shopping with my mate on Saturday, we were supposed to be wedding dress shopping for her but it never happened, too busy browsing handbags in Harvey Nicks. She did ask me to be a bridesmaid though - never been one of them before - so I'm all excited and I really need to lose the final 4 stone by 20th June - very do-able!!

Right, me and my poo and piles conversation are going to go now and do some work, promise my next post will not mention poo, piles, totm or moaning of any kind.

Hope eveyone is good

xx

PS - Did I mention that I have the cold again too..........

Well goodness me some good old fashioned straight talking here today!!

Debs.....what is going on with your nether regions I just do not know!!No sooner do you get one problem sorted you have another come along and hit you straight in the ass!!Were you supposed to take quite that much movical?Penny was she?
Im not surprised you have ended up poorly,you must have had it all backing up ,the movical probably couldnt make it to the front line and when it did..pow..explosion!!As for Totm I have a coil,Im not even supposed to have them and I seem to be having one that drags on every other week!It does get on your nerves,I hope they have plenty of iron in those cd packs or we are all gonna be anaemic by the time we finish!:cry:
As for the piles..you can buy stuff in supermarkets,theres been plenty of times I have needed the old preperation H!!Piles are very painful and I can only sympathise unless youve had them you have no idea...OUCH!!I do hope you feel better soon love.
Well the party was fine thanx,nothing to report for a change..oh apart fom me saying to andy its not your birthday so theres no need to get slaughtered and him getting the hump cos I said it and then did anyway!!
Hope everyone else is well
laters
xx

Hello campers

Sorry you're still poorly Debs, hope things start to settle down. After 11 weeks of being regular I'm starting to get "bunged up" too, bought some psyllium husks but they made me gag...took some tablets instead and omg had a Buncefield Depot moment yesterday lunchtime! I had to run in from the garden before I fertilised our veg patch - only just made it!

Well done Julie for resisting temptation at the party, you are good.

Hope everyone else is ok and have a great day tomorrow xx

Debs hope you feel better soon!

I got the news today that I am starting work on the 15th so I am moving on the 13th, this wont make dieting easy.

Morning All!!

Wishing you all a fabulous cd day.

Does everyone have snow today? :26:

Ast - thats great about the job - not so good about the short timescsle for having to move. I am hoping though that its the 15th Jan you start and not December?

Serena - I feel your pain!!! My insides seem to be settling down a bit now but its no fun - although am sure your veg would have flourished with an extra bit of fertilisation!!!

Julie - where are you and your random-ness today? You usually have a wee early morning post - miss yooooooo!!!! Didnt go to the chemist yesterday, was too embarassed (what? am I 12?!!!) but now that I know you can buy the ole prep h at the supermarket - I will go at lunchtime!! Either that or I'll need a wee rubber ring - was thinking one of those kiddy inflatible things with the animals head attached to the front that could peek up over my desk - I thought maybe a giraffe - am sure that would raise a question or 6!!!

Hello
No snow here but it is cold enough.

Its december I am moving so no notice at all really and that was argued back from this weekend.

Oh my goodness Ast, I thought it would be January you were moving hun. How stressed must you be! I take it you know where you're moving too and stuff though? You're not going to have to house hunt?

Well hello,serena and your home made fertiliser how luuurrrrvely!!You could bag it and sell it as pure genuine reindeer poo..whos to know?you could make a fortune!!I dont mind marketing it for you hey we could be like the trotters and the peckham spring!!
Ast that is a very quick move,poor you I hate the thought of moving thats why I stay here!!Its such an upheavel,hope you have plenty of offers of help,if not just do what I do dont wait for offers just delegate!!
Debs,glad you are feeling a tad better,did you get your pile cream?ooh makes me go cold and sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it!!they are just the worst.I didnt post this morning as I just didnt have time,I seem to be getting up so late then I sit about for ages drinking coffee like I have all the time in the world,then I suddenly jump up like Im posessed and start charging about like an idiot barging everyone out the way and chucking them out of the bathroom cos I wanna get in there.Throw all the clothes round the bedroom looking for something to wear,do my hair then try on about 10 different tops so I have to do it again,get the hump cos I cant find any bras to fit,I look like Ive either got no boobs or they spill out the sides,then I stomp round looking for a pair of socks,normally cant find any so I just wear odd ones,then struggle and swear to get my boots on.Is that a good enough reason?Haha!!
Angie and Penny are you ok?Hope you are sending (((hugs)))
Oh by the way debs nope no snow here luvvy and my weather station says sun for next 24hrs!!hummmpppphhh!!I want snow!!
xx

Afternoon sistas!

Just tucking into my chocolate velvet tetra and pretending its a chocolate santa so i thought i'd pop on and say hi.

Hows everyone today?

Not been for my pile cream yet julie, still too embarassed - asked my dad to get it for me and he laughed at me so methinks that was a no! My dodgy insides seem to have calmed down and I have to say that I will never again complain of constipation as it would be preferrable to the wobbly innerds i've suffered since the weekend.

No new snow here but its freaking freezing!! -6 this morning on the way to work, that kind of temperature combined with a typical cd dieters cold hands and feet is sooooo not fun! Am contemplating thermals!

Defi weather for some toffee biccies tonight - can practically taste them already!!!!

Back