Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi I did a great long post(as long as my giraffe neck) and guess what its not bloody well there...dont it wind you up!!
I cant be bothered to do it again,
So I hope everyone is ok,Debs get your bum cream off the internet love,dont ask your poor dad no wonder he laughed ,cripes!my dad wouldnt have known where to put himself heehee!!Just make sure if you get it off e bay its BNIB!!
catch yas all laters turra for now
xx

Hi sisters, ohhhh so much has been happening with you all.
I have been poorly too, today is the first day that I have felt kind of ok.
Ast, thats great news about your job, but bless your heart on the move.
Angie, wheres you girlfriend?
Julie and Serena, really missed you both this week, soooooo much, think its because its going to be my last group meeting tomorrow, doooooooo hooooooo.
Debs, what are you like, hope you feel better and that you 12yr old mindset re pile cream isnt still stopping you getting any relief. I agree with Julie, you had lots of movical, and there was no way there wasnt going to be an explosion.

Hi penny hope you are feeling better now,missed you too luvvy,I see what you mean about it being harder the closer you get,am really struggling at mo,think its because I know it is the end of our group thingy even though its not the end of the diet?!
xx

Evening sisters
Good luck with your move AST - at least you managed to get another week out of them.
Hi Soola, hope you're well.
Ooh Debs you sound like you're suffering girl, did you get your giraffe rubber ring in the end? :D
Sorry you're poorly Penny, hope you feel better soon. I think at this rate our team ought to be called Sisters of Sickly Dicklies :(
Hi Julie, I feel exactly the same as you I am seriously struggling big time. How are you doing?

I cant take the stress of moving!:argh:
Between packing my life in my suit case, being informed that the only room left is a box room, listening to my mum panic, weeks unless I change to a cdc down there, I just want to hide away. Also as a cheerleader in my local squad I am gong to be in the whisper ad on monday. :help2:
I have found myself eating this week due to stress so I am not expecting a big loss, or much of a loss at all really.
Sorry for that I just needed to get it out before I started screaming or worse eating again!:needhug:

Right, thats twice now I've typed a big long post and its disappeared - am highly miffed now so am going away to sulk and will come back later! :mad:

Ohhhhhhhh ast,bless your heart, it will all be fine in the end, promise,lol
Debs thats happened to 3 of us now, its so annoying when a post is lost.
Hope your all well, Iam typing with a doggie over my arms, and it isnt easy to do I can tell you

Ok, here we go, have stopped sulking now, work is boring, so I'm going for third time lucky here!!!

Ast, dont beat yourself up over having eaten, its totally understandable given your current stress levels and a wee blow out is not going to destroy your diet completely. Wish I wasnt so far away from you all or I'd come and give you some hugs - thats sounds a wee bit stalker like, but honestly, I mean it in a non stalker way!!!

Penny, I think you and Julie are right, the movicol was going to have to move things at some point and boy has it moved things!!! I'm sorry to keep talking about my faulty arse but I dont believe in suffering in silence - I like to share!!! Havent been for my pile cream yet, still not plucked up the courage but I am psyching myself up to go to Tesco on the way home from work so fingers crossed I wont meet anyone I know and it will be a successful stealth mission!!!! May go in disguise, just in case!!!! Not sure about eBay for pile cream Julie, I'd like to hope it would be BNIB - no questions - but you never know with some folks and I would hate to end up with second hand farmer giles cream!!!!

How you feeling now Penny - any better?

Serena, I decided to give the giraffe rubber ring a miss - i thought they might laugh at me at work and I think I give them enough reason to laugh at me as it is without handing them reasons on a plate!!

Did a boob yesterday - decided to have some orange water flavouring in my fizzy water but it didnt work too well and bottle exploded so everyone had an orange flavoured water shower!! I found it hilarious :8855:, the others didnt find it quite so amusing - boring farts!!!! Farts - another thing I'm too scared to do right now - not that I would sitting at my desk - lordy no - but you know what I mean!!!

Will start off the weight losses for the week since P,J&S get weighed today -

Debs....was 15,7.5....lost 4...now 15,3.5

I can almost taste the 14's - watch out 14's I'm coming to get you!!!!!!! Almost bye bye 15's - see ya, wouldnt wanna be ya - ever ever again!!!!! :D

Soola, how you doing huni, you're very quiet?

Right, am gonna hit send and cross my fingers and if this doesnt post this time you'll all hear me from all the way up here in soggy Scotland!!!!

:8855:Lol at Debs and your "faulty arse"!! And congrats on your 4lb loss that's fab, you'll be telling those 15s to :kissass: before you know it!

Penny you feeling better my darling? And thanks for your kind words on my other thread, I am so grateful to call you (and Julie) my friends. It is so easy to dish out advice but so difficult to take it on board for yourself (in general, not you personally).

Sending hugs AST :hug99: :patback: Be kind to yourself and know that we are all here for you if you need a rant or whatever x

Soola hope you're ok :)

Julie, hope you are having a good day and looking forward to seeing you and Penny this evening x

Hi girls...debs way to go girl congrats on the loss...ooh you are a cleva girl!!You are fast catching me up...BUGGA!!!seriously though a big well done!!Hope your bottys feeling ok.
Ast dont worry love you have so much going on its hardly surprising,Im sure you will get back on track when youre sorted out.
Penny looking forward to seeing you later,dont think I should have taken those senokot,my stomachs been gurgling all day and I blew off while I was cutting someones hair!!I didnt dare bend over to get a brush I needed out of my bag I managed without!!
Serena how are you hun??Why oh why are we struggling I could slap myself...No Penny you cant do it!!See you later serena
Angie how are you doing?have the totm settled or still the same?
xx

Julie - you dirty girl! Imagine letting rip in a clients hoosie - were you not mortified??? As I said, my bot aint quite behaving yet so I'm too scared to bend over in case something a bit more than a puff of air comes out!!! Am trying to be polite - can you tell????:p

Good luck with the weigh ins girls, look forward to reading the results later.

Penny...was 13.7......lost 3....now 13.4.

Very proud of me and my girlies on the group, who I have to say looked beautiful this evening.
All my huggles to serena,and Julie, Iam going to do everything possible to be able to make it to the wednesday meetings, feel there will be a massive hole in my week if not.

Julie....was 14.1.....lost 2....now 13.13

Hi everyone,hope you can make it to the meetings penny,although it doesnt look like there are gonna be many of us!!You look fantastic penny I cannot believe how far you have come.
Everyone should have seen us in that clothing exchange room rummaging around trying things on shouldnt they penny..especially when we both nearly put poor old julies top she had taken off to try stuff on back with all the other clothes..I thought you were gonna try it on at one point Penny...oooh you liked her top didnt you!!
Have a good day everybody
Debs...you got your cream yet luvvy?

Last edited:
Julie's in the 13s, Julie's in the 13's - whoop whoop, well done girl!!!! :party0011:

Well done to you too Penny, you're nearly at goal you clever girl!!!

Got my cream - after hovering like a guilty shoplifter in Tesco until the aisle was clear of people! Nearly bought a pregnancy testv instead, was just sooooo embarassed at buying bum cream!! Still not plucked up the courage to use it though - says I have to squirt it up my arse - am not enamoured with the thought of anything going up my arse!!!!

Hope you're all well today. x

haha! Debs squirt away girl you know you want to!!Would a pregnancy test have been less embarrassing then??Bet you wouldnt have asked your dad to get you one of those?!
Thanx for the cheerleading on the hitting of the 13s I thought I would sneak it in there and see if anyone noticed and Debs did, Debs........:sign0168:.
catch you later girls,serena hope youre ok sending (((((((hugs)))))))
Penny hope you are having good day at work:argh:
Ast hope youre getting on ok.
Angie hope you are ok too
xx

Congratualtions on the 13's!

Ast......was 17.7.....lost 1....now 17.6

Hi sisters, ohhhhh we are a clever lot, well done Julie on being in the 13's,and yes I was going to try Jules top on,lol.Out of the four things I bought home, the shirt is lovely, bit too big tho and the others are to big, and minethe jeans would fit serenas legs, but certainly not mine,lol.
Serena hope today went as well as can be expected.
Debs your are a total nutter, so your in the right place.
Ast hope your well.
Angie darling we are all missing you.

As for me I have a really sore throat, and cough, high temp and headache from hell, so not very happy today at all, made it to the end of the day at work, which is the main thing, will rest up the weekend and hope this bug goes soon, meant to be meeting cris' mum for a bit tomorrow, but dont think it will happen.
Julie hope the party goes well this weekend.
Nite all.

debs... was 15.7.5....lost 4.... now 15.3.5
soola....was 12.1....lost 2....now 11.13

sorry not been chatty totm again,its every 10 days and on for 6 days solid,doc said cd doing it,so keeping my head down battling through.nice to see you are all doing so well fab losses one and all,well done on cracking the 14s julie,it feels good dont it.ast,dizzy,penny,serena,i send my love keep it up,and when the cloud of despair lol.....has lifted i will have a chat.love soola xxx

debs... was 15.7.5....lost 4.... now 15.3.5
soola....was 12.1....lost 2....now 11.13
serena...was 11.7...lost 4...now 11.3

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good weekend so far.

Back