Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

I'm ok thanks, have been in a ding-dong on the pickers thread on the 100% forum - kinda know how it felt for you with your anti-cheat thread the other week!

I'll be staying for the Thursday knees-up now, will just go out for a drink afterwards instead of my usual meal to celebrate my wedding anniversary.

I don't know what cd food to bring with me...?
Hey serena you cant be upsetting too many people your rep powers gone up!!Haha im going to look in a minute!!You naughty girl!
i cant remember whos bringing what thurs..what about some nuts...oh no we cant have them,what about some biscuits if you have a spare bar..or crisps i think martine is bringing cottage cheese for a dip.failing all else dont bring nuffin we cant eat much anyway!!Just had a thought what about some crackers the ones with hats in!!
Hope everyones feeling better today,have a good day everyone,gonna advertise asts space on the main forum,hope thats ok ast.
Serena just read the pickers thread,think people over react completely when you dont support what they are doing,at least you had a bit of back up,I avoid those threads like the plague as you know,dont worry about it love
xx

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Angie, ohhhhhhhh its a horrible bug alright, I havent been as strong as you,and I have had some meds, because I need to be back at work as soon as possible, tomorrow infact, I congratulate you for not being weak like me.
Ast, you will be very missed, wishing you much happiness lovely one.
Debs, hope your ok darling.
Serena and Juile, hi girlies, ohhhhhhhh Iam going to miss the big bash,lol.
Iam sorry to announce that I havent lost any weight this week, but I havent gained, which is the main thing.
Ladies, I wont be having an offical WI now until 30/12, so dont know if you want to advertise my place on the team too, because I havent got too many WI's left before goal, so its only a matter of time,I will leave the decision with you all.
Have a good day lovely ones.

I had a great time talking to myself yesterday and it was so nice of you all to wait until I'd logged off before you all came on for a chat - its just not on you know!!!

Ast - am so sorry you're leaving us huni, I'll miss you, but as the other say please pop in from time to time and visit us and let us know how things are going.

Penny, you cant leave us too - I simply wont allow it - nope, no sireee, not happnin!!!!

Julie - random as ever - no broken tootsies for me thankfully, just bloomin sore ones, teach me to get so over excited, but it is the 14's and I am chuffed so I'll cope with the pain of the toes. Oh I cant wait for the 13's now!!! Never happy me!!!

Sorry to hear you're unwell again Angie, you poor soul, and you too Penny - hope you're both feeling better soon.

Am away to have alook at the pickers thread now Serena - am intrigued!!!

Penny 13.4....lost 0...now 13.4...0%( sorry)
Debs 15,3.5...lost 4...now 14,13.5

well that was an interesting read - i appreaciated the point you were making Serena, not really the forum for that sort of discussion - fairly got some fur flying though, eh!!

Hey Lisa, you sure you want to join us? Gets a bit random and mental on here at times - and thats just Julie!!! Sorry Julie, you know I'm only kidding hun, I love your random posts and look forward to my morning read!!

Welcome though, good to have you on board chic.

Dxx

Hi I see Debs has welcomed you Lisa in her own little way!!Heehee!!
We have Lisa as our new sister,welcome Lisa hope you can cope with the random banter on our thread!!You must be craaaaazy to want to join us!!
xx

yep, welcome Lisa.
Debs, wont be leaving the team as such, just the weigh in part of it, couldnt leave you nutters, wouldnt be right.

Penny poos,if we advertise your place you are not off the team hun,you have to stay with us we just wont be using your wis,have you been to the cd centre to be weighed today then luvvy?Let us know what you want to do,you are virtually at goal now so dont expect you to be losing much now anyway.
xx

Hi Julie, yep popped in for supplies, just got bars for the next 3 weeks, as I have so many packs left over, so tempted to eat them all.
Yep,know I can still hang around, but I do think you should advertise my place for the WI's and extra support, because I will having food soon too.

Eww eee!!I wont be paying you an impromptu visit then love..poor doggys are you sneezing all over them?
xx

Hi Julie, yep popped in for supplies, just got bars for the next 3 weeks, as I have so many packs left over, so tempted to eat them all.
Yep,know I can still hang around, but I do think you should advertise my place for the WI's and extra support, because I will having food soon too.
Ok luvvy will do but dont you desert us!
xx

You rotten sod you, so whats your plan for tomorrow night, what are you going to buy,is what I mean?
I was going to suggest that serena took a cucumber, but then remember nina would be there, and theres no telling what she might say,lol.

:rotflmao: Lol at Penny! I will definitely be avoiding the cucumber tomorrow evening :eek: Hope you are feeling better hun x

Hi everyone and welcome to the team Lisa xx

I shall not be buying anything as sally gave me the stuff to make a cheesecake...I thought that was very kind but I have run out of bars hint hint and keep eyeing up the peanut bars i was given to make it,Im sure no one would notice if it didnt have bars in would they!!Maybe I could squash one really flat to make it look like 2!!
Oh Hi serena
xx

Back