Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

We have run out of tissues,and using the dogs to wipe our noses on, thank god its not a tummy bug,lol

Penny - you've been playing with Julie too much, you're having weird ideas too now!!! At least it wasnt me that lowered the tone to poo level this time - makes a change, eh!!!! Oh, just while I'm on the poo subject, couldnt keep off it for too long, my ass is no longer faulty, :D it would appear to be in proper working order at the moment and even my farmer giles are behaving too since the purchase of the ole germaloids!!!! ;)

So are we going to have another new team mate to play with then? All this change! Please dont desert us Penny, I need to have you around to answer all my personal and probing questions!!!

Lisa - hope we've not put you off already huni - come have a blether sooooon.

Dx

Penny - you've been playing with Julie too much, you're having weird ideas too now!!! At least it wasnt me that lowered the tone to poo level this time - makes a change, eh!!!! Oh, just while I'm on the poo subject, couldnt keep off it for too long, my ass is no longer faulty, :D it would appear to be in proper working order at the moment and even my farmer giles are behaving too since the purchase of the ole germaloids!!!! ;)

So are we going to have another new team mate to play with then? All this change! Please dont desert us Penny, I need to have you around to answer all my personal and probing questions!!!

Lisa - hope we've not put you off already huni - come have a blether sooooon.

Dx
Hi debs,I hate to break it to you but we were talking about bars,not the chocolate log variety,honestly, are you sure you didnt squirt the botty cream in your ear by mistake!!Im so pleased everythings in working order now you must be relieved in more than one sense of the word!!I notice Lisa is in Glasgow I dont know how close that is to you,but Im sure she has snow when you do yay!!you are so lucky I love snow.:smiley1842:
I am off out tonight with my bud to see some woman off the telly a medium I cant remember her name,actually Im a medium now I used to be XXXXXXXXL!!
I have advertised for a new sister as well as Lisa so we shall see if anyone wants to join us,we will end up with a great big herd of us as we all reach goal still in team 17 we may have to get a sub forum just for us!!!
xx

evening sisters,i have still got the flu and have not slept for 48 hours,everything hurts the snot is crap the earache is crap,the temp is 103 lol........and i have not been over the doorstep for 3 days,i tell a lie this morning i had to sit on the front step to be sick just bile and retch but better in the porch than the hall carpet,still got my humour i see thats the only good thing,i have sent the boys to another fast food joint for their tea ha ha,no cooking for me,i have stuck to the ss but it take concentration to keep it down,and this morning after i got weighed i have gone down in weight,so i know if i keep the shakes down ,making them with a tiny bit of water,a mouthfull,then by the time i want to throw it has gone out of my stomach.ha ha hope everyone is ok and yes i am still on oh the joy ,i dont know how i am carrying on,but we are a hardy bunch arnt we ,i will get in that size 12 dress for xmas if it kills me and it prob will,and if not pete has instructions to cremate me in it.lol.............

Evening all.
Julie hope you have a fun evening tonight.
Serena heres hoping your well tonight also.
Debs sorry for lowering the tone, but I felt you needed someone to start the subject again.
Lisa, welcome to the mad house.
Angie so sorry your still poorly, bless your heart, I have been taking sleeping pills, or I wouldnt of rested at all.
Your in the 11's girlfriend, thats amazing, your such a star,for staying so strong.

Oh Soola darling hope you get better soon x

Debs you are funny and totally obsessed with poop - long may it continue!

How's you Penny, still feeling rough? :-(

Hi serena darling, getting better, but cris has it now, so its a very poorly household, apart from that Iam fine, upset that I will miss you all this week . I have found this week much harder knowing I dont have all of you to answer to,because the feeling of letting the group down, was more of a reason to stay on track than doing it just for me.
popped in the local garage earlier, and picked lots of naughty stuff up,and kept putting it back, this the shop assistant thought I was weird( shut up julie) either that or a very bad shoplifter

popped in the local garage earlier, and picked lots of naughty stuff up,and kept putting it back, this the shop assistant thought I was weird( shut up julie) either that or a very bad shoplifter

lol! And well done for staying strong, I am most impressed.

Sorry about the satellite delay in replying, just went off to make myself a CD choc mint ice cream and am regretting it now as I'm bloody freezing!

Your household sounds very sickly dickly at the mo, sending get-well vibes to you both.

We will miss you at the group tomorrow, how very dare you be nearly at goal :D

honestly, are you sure you didnt squirt the botty cream in your ear by mistake!!xx

Aww crap - am I supposed to squirt it up my ass Julie - you might have said!!! Haha - nope, it didnt go in my ear - whats that, cant hear you, must have germaloids in my ears!!!!

I didnt even notice that Lisa is in Glasgow - thats like half an hour from me in Stirling!! We can travel together now when we all meet up - yay!

Debs you are funny and totally obsessed with poop - long may it continue!
(

Guilty as charged - I am no longer obsessed with food, I'm now obsessed with poo, or lack of!!! How sad am I!!

I think it very well could be Julie - aint it just aswell we're all in one team - maybe our team should be called Sisters of Insanity!!!

Did you advertise for another member yet?

Hi Debs how's you and your "movements" today?! Just had a thought maybe you should be back in "moving mountains" team now or is that not what they meant ha ha :D

Julie, looking forward to seeing you later at the "party". I'm not going to eat anything that Nina brings as it will probably be full fat cottage cheese, CD porridge made with whole milk and tuna in oil! I'm only staying until around 7.30 tonight as am going out afterwards for my wedding anniversary.

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Has anyone tried the new apple and cinnamon porridge yet?

Haha, movements all seem to be normal these days Serena, long may it last! Not sure I fancy moving a mountain though :eek: - lol!!!!

I've only just heard about the apple and cinnamon porridge but it sounds yummy - will defi be asking my cdc for some of that when I see her next! Love the original stuff and anything different sounds great to me, I live off chocolate tetras, oriental chilli soup, toffee bars and porridge at the moment - its the only flavours I'm liking just now. Keep telling myself its all gonna be worth it in the end though!

Enjoy your night tonight girls and have a lovely anniversary Serena.

dxx

Hi guys! Well I'm here to say hello! I'm ur new team member and very much looking forward to get to know u all!
My name is Lisa and I'm 24. I live in Glasgow with my fiance Andy and little boy Alex. Alex will be two in January and is an absolute terror and Andy is a chef so its his fault I'm so fat! (no, not really). I'm a manager in a facilities management company and I love it but at the mo it so busy and I'm working my big bum off!

I first started CD in April 08 before I went to Lanzarote in June I had lost 2 and a half stone. Its taken me til last wee to successfully restart but I am now so into it and loving it! I'm on day 11 right now and for my first week weigh in i lost 11lbs!! yay! I've stuck to it 100% and plan to do so until my first hen night in April! I get married on the 1st of May 09 and I need to lose 5 stone by then! I warn u all im wedding in the brain but also cd in the brain also so im sure i'l fit in!!!
Sorry if im rambling on I just dont know what else to say about myself but im sure u will get to know me soon enough and make ur own minds up!

xxxxxxxx

Lisa

xxxxxxxxxx

p.s. i am so excited to be in ur team!!!!

Hi everybody,poop on the agenda again I see,blimey serena do you have to keep reminding debs she really is obsessed you know!!

Hi Lisa great to have you on board,well done on the fab weight loss you will be at goal before you know it,would you be able to add your weight loss to our little table I get everyone to put their weight they were ,loss, and weight now all in one post so its easy for me to work out at the end of the week you just copy and paste yours below everyone elses,if you wait til tomorrow it will be there to do as I shall add mine later,it will all become clear then.I bet you have your hands full with little Alex..2 is such a great age though,they do things that amaze you and everywhere you go you find things stuffed in speakers and put in your shoes and so on,how lovely!!I know this as I have a 3 year old he takes his step everywhere now and can reach flipping everything oh the joys!!Congrats on the up and coming wedding you tell us all about it love,will make a change from all of us talking about our bodily functions!!We cant help it here we just love to share!!
Right Im off,making my barless cheesecake for our stonking party!!
Hope everyones feeling a bit better,by the way dont bother with the woollies sale its pants!!
catch y'all later me hartys
xx

Last edited:
Hi girls I think we have a new teamie,jules77 I have sent a pm so hopefully she will be here soon.
I lost 2 again this week will post properly tomorrow

xx

Last edited:
Oh serena and julie, you have both let me down, I rushed home to find out all the gossip, like who photocopied their bum, who got drunk on water, sooooooo very disapointed.
julie, congrats on your loss darling, very pleased for you, and what happened to those peanut bars then,lol.
Serena I hope you had a lovely evening and enjoyed your night out.
Debs, hope your well lovely one.
Angie, you ok my lovely.
lisa welcome darling.
happy to read you may have my replacement, BUT your not getting rid of me that easily.
So I have had a ***** day at work, mainly because cris' mum is seriously ill in hospital, so much so that she isnt allowed visitors, so my mind hasnt been on anything else.If we were allowed to visit, we couldnt because cris is really ill with his bug, Im still not really over it,so we couldnt risk her getting it.
Nothing else to report, night all.

Hey Gals.... well thanks for having me....:sign0144:..... my last team seem to have gone missing in action... and left me standing alone....!!!

Sorry I haven't had time to read back yet... so I'm just gonna run on about me me me for now!!!

I'm 31, married to a lovely man called Steve, and we have a 18 month old little boy, Leon, who is my life.... he's fantastic. I work part-time from home for a well known Turkey producer (rather busy this time of year for some reason) as a Technical Administrator.

Well I've been on CD for 15 weeks.... and did fantastically at 1st... sticking to it 100% but over the last couple of weeks the cheese monster inside me really seems to be coming out...... I try and persuade myself that its only a little and its a low fat one so its not that bad... but obviously it is... I only lost 0.8 lbs this week.... how naff is that!!! I gonna need you guys to help sort myself out!

Thing I find oddest out of all this diet malarkey is that when I was a size 24 I can't really remember a time when I felt fat... now I've hit a size 16 I feel fat..... very fat... how strange is that.... does anybody else feel like this?

Sorry for all the drivel.... I'll try and read back in a bit and catch up with everyone.....

Jules xx:26:

Back