Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Mornin' all - anyone up for a poop chat? Haha, just kidding, no poop talk from me today!!!

Welcome Jules, fab to have you and Lisa on board now, think you'll both fit in just fine with our little team of nutters!!!

Know exactly how you feel Jules, I am really struggling with my head at the moment, I always felt fat anyway but despite having lost 50lbs, I feel fatter than ever now, get hugely embarassed when people comment on my weight loss and I still look 18 1/2 stone in the mirror - to me at least! Had a stern telling off from my cdc last week which kind of messed with my head a bit too, she sat me in front of the mirror and pointed out exactly where my weight had gone from and it was seriously uncomfortable. I know she wasnt tryin gto upset me, quite the opposite, but I went home and cried!!! She confirmed what others have said, it takes about 6 months for your head to catch up with your weight loss so we're not alone in feeling this way. What a weird wee bunch of folks we are - never satisfied with ourselves!!

Anyhoooooo - I am finding our wee team a great support and definitely the glue thats holding my cd plan together so I hope you and Lisa both find the same.

Right, enough chatter from me, off to do what I get paid for - for a wee while at least.

See y'all laters!

Jules77 welcome my lovely one.
Well what a day I have had.
I was up most of the night with cris and his flu, he was making such a fuss, I arranged a doctors appointment, so we went along to the doctors,and he insisted I went in with him, only to be told he has FLU, nothing more, nothing less, so embarrashing and a waste of a doctors time. Cris has been in a horrible mood all day, but apparently its me thats the problem.
Managed to get a couple of christmas presents,cris huffing and puffing all the way.
Also bought a jogging lead for me and the doggies, not sure about the jogging bit tho, walking first I think, or perhaps it will be the dogs taking me for a jog.
Cris just got up, and is still huffing and puffing and full of joy,and you guessed it, its still me thats the problem.
I have just washed the kitchen floor, by kicking a bucket of water everywhere, again great happiness.
Cris' mum is unchanged, so thats good I guess,so very worried for her.
Julie, you were right about the woolies sale, not good.
heres to a fun weekend of me being problem,lol.

evening sisters got some acid off the docs to stop the bleeding what joy,have to be careful can cause blood clots lol......so bleed to death from blood loss or die from blood clot this diet has totally messed me up.ha ha any who start the losses this week,

soola 11.13....loss 2......11.11

Hi angie, whats that metofsomething acid?? meant to be very effective
Congrats on your loss, no loss for me this week, but any losses I do have will no longer be added.
Hope the meds do help darling

Hey every1!

Well a little bit of a sad day for me today, my little old lady next door neighbour was found dead this morning, bless her she had died in her sleep. She was the most thoughtful lady bringing Alex sweets and toys and handing in food and stuff when she had made too much! I'll miss her! :(
Diet still going spectacularly well! Scales today say I am down 1 stone but will wait to official weigh in to decide!! Alex has been a monster today, he took all the baubles off the christmas tree and rolled them under my couch!! aaaaaah!! all sorted now tho, he's having some bangers and mash for his dinner and for once is eating it without any arguments!! I've had 2 choc mint shakes so far and will have another later, need to get some more water in me tho!
My work night out is 2moro night so i'l be st tropezing and doing my nails all night no doubt! gonna put my hair up in a big quiff at the frint and have quite a nice outfit, even if i do look like ten ton tessy in it! this will be the last night out i go to fat tho i promise myself that!!
i dont even want to go to be honest as i wont be eating or drinking -its a buffet and drinks in a fancy pub in Glasgow city centre - but i organised so i have to go to show face!!!!
ah well i will be proud of myself after it for not having any cheeky wine or vodka.

God i've rambled on a bit! sorry!

Hi Lisa, sorry about the old lady darling, dying in your sleep is the best way to go, if you ask me.
OHHhh your little man sounds like he has been a bundle of fun today,bless you.
You will look wonderful on your night out and dont you think you wont.
Get drinking your water, young lady.

i hope so penny its been none stop all the time i have ss,and its very tiring now,i dont think i can put up to much longer,very very well done on your fab loss you are so fab,i know how bloody hard it is,all the emotions this diet takes us through its unbelievable,i have not been too chatty of late but when all i do is moan,i dont think my teams needs to hear it,i am still here in the background and still weighing in and reading your banter it cheers me up,so keep the sisters going strong and i will lurk and ss in the background,yes thats the meds metofartythiny acid,hope it works lol

hi lisa we just copy and add our own then we get a big long line of massive(steady) losses then the lovly julie does some maths with it lol........

soola 11.13....loss 2......11.11
Lisa 17.5 ........loss 11.........16.8

soolaboola can i ask did u do any aam week during ssing? jst wondering as i dont know if i want to or not or whether i should. i hope ur feeling ok, i myself sometimes get quiet and unsociable and my friends think i've disappeared but im always here. its nice to know ur around!

Penny he is right little handful! he will be 2 in January and has defo hit the terrible 2's early! he has been such a good baby tho, slept all night from 5 weeks and ate like a wee monster - like his mummy! lol

i was goona go to hairdressers to get my hair done but im not gonna now as i think i can do it myself! hahahahah jst wait til tomorrow night i'l look like i've been dragged thru a hedge backwards!!

angie, darling your an inspiration to me and your sisters, you have stayed strong no matter what,and you should be so very proud of you.
You take care our lovely lurker in the background.

jesus lisa just noticed your 11 loss this week same as i had,very well done keep it up girl,i have the flu at the moment and am not very alert lol.....

no just ss no meals but,i have been dieting since the 1st aug 07 so its slowing down now,but its still coming off 2lb a week but only when i am very strict,i am determined that this is my last diet,i bought a size 12 dress 6 months ago for xmas and this morning i got it on and i look fine,not showing hubby and sons surprise for xmas day hee hee

right going back to bed,keep up the good fight sisters and speak soon soola xxxxx

angie,thats fantastic news, I too have a secret dress for christmas day, its a fitted size 16, tad kinky, so its a bit tight, but it shouldnt matter, not planning on keeping it on too long,lol.
Hey sisters, where are the rest of you, having lives, how very dare you!

Hi guys.... Well I've had such a slobbish day.... me and the boy spent the whole day in our PJ's.... hooorrahhhh.... just had a quick spit and polish before hubby got home so he didn't notice lol!!!

Lisa... I'm dreading putting up the crimbo tree... I just know I'll turn my back and Leon will be trying to climb it..... yesterday he bit all the heads off a mates collection of Santa candles.... the joys.... He also has hit the terrible 2s before hes 2.. he does the laying on the floor kicking like a real pro!

Penny and Angie... well done on the crimbo dresses..... I have an size 16 outfit hanging up all ready but its a little loose, so I'm hanging on in the hope that I'll be able to take it back and swap it for a 14.... that would be sooooo weird!!

Oh gotta run now... need the darn loo again!!! Gotta go make my porridge too... I'm starvin!!

Back later....

Jules x

Hi there everyone,welcome jules glad you joined us bunch of air heads!!Have you had a loss this week?If so please could you copy and paste everyones into your reply and add yours below it,thanks hunny.
Penny what you doing going to woolies told you it was crapadoodledoo!!Did you think I was saving all the bargains for myself...or were you in there eyeing up the pic and mix!!I know you girlie!!Sorry your mil is poorly,hope she gets better,keep us posted,poor you having man flu in the house its so much worse than the flu we get,usually requires 100% bed rest and undivided attention from us...I usually find a bell appears and this strange sort of whinghy whiny voice!!Good luck to you!!
Lisa have a lovely time at your do,I never get invited to anything but since I started the diet I get invited to every bloody thing..reckon thats cos they know I wont be drinking so I can drive every other lazy p head!!
Angie...youre on Acid...Is that legal I ask myself!!!Let us know if you see any rainbows or Ive heard watching the life of brian is quite amusing whilst taking said Acid,god knows its not funny otherwise!!Hey man!!!Party!!!
Debs I am mighty proud of you my lovely......only a tiny mention of poop!!think youre weaning yourself off the subject gradually well done.
Hi serena hope youre ok,I loved your banoffie pie ooh err yum yum!!
hope your evening went well.
catch yas laters
xx

Back