Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Penny 13.4....lost 0...now 13.4...0%( sorry)
(Pennys results not used for team challenge as maintaining now)

Debs 15,3.5...lost 4...now 14,13.5 (1.87%)
soola 11.13....loss 2......11.11 (1.19%)
Lisa 17.5 ......loss 11.....16.8 (4.52%)
Julie 13.13...loss 2.......13.11 (1.02%)
Jules 13,9.2... loss 0.8 ..... 13,8.4 !!! (0.52%)
Serena 11.3...loss 2...11.1 (1.27%)

Team total 1.88%
Well done girls xx

Last edited:
Oooo, so many posts to catch up on you bunch of gas bags!!!! Need to go for a lie down now - am cream crackered from all that reading!!!! And...now desperately craving cheese!!! And walnuts!!!

Just a quick one from me, up to my eyes in house work and ironing today. Wont be around again for a few days - going to a conference in Manchester with work - that'll be fun - watching everyone eat and drink tomorrow night while I sip on a tetra!!!

Had a traumatic day yesterday, thought that a couple of dresses I have that were too tight for me a few weeks back would now fit perfectly and I could wear one of them to the dinner tomorrow night. Tried them both on yesterday morning and I looked like I was wearing a sack - miles too big! Nightmare - had to go shopping yesterday and spent 3 hours dragging Conor round every clothes shop in Stirling until I found something suitable. Have always found shopping traumatic - unless its for shoes!! - and was really disappointed to find that it doesnt get any less traumatic when you get slimmer!!!!

Anyway, am off now to climb Mount Crumpled Clothes - wish me luck!

Dxx

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'l be back later with all my night out gossip girlies!!

Mwah!

Xxx

:party0011::bliss::party0019:

!!!!!

Aren't we all fab...especially you and your huge loss Lisa! Thanks for working that all out Julie you're so clever!

Hope everyone is ok xx

Evening ladies... just a quickie from me as I'm feeling rather :sign0137:..... Had a fantastic night at my friends but I need a good :whip:ing...... I drank wine and ate pringles and dip..... :sign0007: but I did resist the pizza lol!!!! I then became very close friends with the porcelain tuba..... and zonked out!!! Then :booboo: to top it off hangover head said I need scrambled egg on toast for brekkie!!!! Ho hum.... I did enjoy it (apart from the sicky bit, it was my 1st drink in 3 years tho!!), and am now back on plan 100%, just hope I haven't done too much damage.

Big :happy096: to all for winning the comp... hoorah.... hopefully I'll make more of a contribution this week!!!

Jules xxx

Never mind Jules, draw a line under it, we all make mistakes, we're only human, drink the water, make a fresh start etc etc :blahblah: :blahblah: ;)

Not that you need to be told how to get back on the wagon with the amount of weight you've lost so far..! :D

Hope you feel better soon x

:talk017::gen126::happy036::party0038::girlpower:
Woohay at last hey girls!!Thankyou Lisa for your mighty fine loss,everyone should be really chuffed.
Will post properly tomorrow,dont worry about your blip jules
xx

ye ha we are one of a very few teams who are still taking this diet seriously eh,but dont forget chrissy is just round the corner so we can get another good week in ,then see what happens eh,we must not deprive ourselves totally over chrissy everthing in moderation,i am going to have a nice christmas then shift the last lbs starting jan i think.unless i have a good week and lose 25lb then i wont need to cos i will be at goal.lol......................................................please can julie work out the % of that happening ,if i am really good.

ye ha we are one of a very few teams who are still taking this diet seriously eh,but dont forget chrissy is just round the corner so we can get another good week in ,then see what happens eh,we must not deprive ourselves totally over chrissy everthing in moderation,i am going to have a nice christmas then shift the last lbs starting jan i think.unless i have a good week and lose 25lb then i wont need to cos i will be at goal.lol......................................................please can julie work out the % of that happening ,if i am really good.
Soola I think the % of that happening is eehh heemm!!well I think you can work that out love.....of course I know I am a replacement for carol vorderman however as I am in great demand for my numerical skills,I have a 6 month waiting list and me knows you will have lost all of that 25lbs by then and cd will be a long and distant memory
xx

morning sisters,does anyone else have 5 million things to do before christmas and cant be arsed doing 1,i have a list and i have looked at it then sighed and put it back in the drawer.why is it always left to the females in the house to fix christmas,and as i am the only female its me and me only,everyone else in the house think the christmas fairy does everything,i read in the mail a study they have done on 30 women over 3 weeks 15 on low calorie and 15 on low carb,they tested their cognitive skills before and after and the low carbers had terrible memory loss and their cognitive skills were terrible,all to do with the brain needing glucose to function properly and low carbers not getting enough.i tried to wrap some prezzies last night and am usually a wizz but for the life of me i couldnt do it to a high standard that i usually do ,brain just couldnt tell hand what it wanted them to do,got pete to do them in the end just sat and watched lol..............

been feeling like a spanner for a few weeks cant string 2 words together,like a game of charads,i asked pete to put the george michael on for some chicken breasts and he looked at me,and i said what he said george michael and i said yes,still looking at me funny i said what,then remembered george forman daft cow,

right speak later everone needs to be up for school and collage and i have got to straighten fringes men.

haha soola I wish Id thought of that one!!I dragged andy all round the shops yesterday..he didnt moan as much as normal,but doesnt help much,he stands right behind me then just follows me everywhere asking what Im doing.Then tells me I have bought enough,even when someone hasnt even got a present!I was in the revlon shop and he was asking me what I was buying ..why?he dont know what a mascara is or eyeshadow why ask,its not what are you buying as hes interested in learning about make up...its why are you buying that look how much it is!!
Then he was moaning about my tesco xmas delivery Ive booked for 22nd dec,I was doing the list and it came to 100 quid all he kept saying was its 1 day,its 1 day...well my shopping aint for 1 day cos Im not going food shopping the day after boxing day cos andys too bloody tight to pay out for more than 1 days shopping,he even told me to take cotton buds and baby wipes off the list as we dont need them xmas day,I took his deodorant off as he kept moaning saying you always get it for xmas blah blah..I havent bought him any,if he doesnt get some he will stink!!...Nice!!
xx

men ,when i am recarnated i am coming back as a lesbian ,i am a quick learner and like new things...lol........and no kids i will be a godmother but thats it.ha ha dont get me wrong i love my lot to bits and am really chuffed i have managed to keep them alive and safe for 15 and 18 years ,i never thought i could do it ,i am an only child and quite self centered at times so i did not think i had the ability to care and love something other than me,i have also shocked my mother as she felt the same the amount of pets i went through as a kid was not funny(they just died really your honour) and even she thinks i have done a good job and mother keeps her cards close to her chest,so i must have done alright.but i think you always think you can do better ,or is that just me,god i am a bit deep this morning arnt i ,right lets talk about constapation ,and blenders and how yuk the soup is hee hee

Dear cheesy nuts soola,Im glad there is another sole on the planet who is as random and crazy as me!!Im sure you have done a fantastic job with your family,you should be proud of yourself,as for the constipation and the blenders cant help on that one much,have to wait for the others I only talk about crap ,thats far too sensible for me,do you think i should get dressed yet?I think its far too early!
xx

no jules dont get dressed till after jeremy kyle us slobby mothers should not let the side down lol....................

its funny you say that about random stuff,its like we were separated at birth,you have the same personality and attitude as me i have thought so for a while,i speak as i find and when crap comes into my head it comes straight out of my mouth no time for weighing up the pro and cons just straight out,petes family are very quite and call me mrs noisy they think i am really funny,our lot will just tell you how it is ,them lot whisper and keep quite no one speaks up.i like to shout my crap from the highest rooftop and dont care who hears and as i am always right and never wrong ha ha it works just fine.

Haha yeah that is the same as me,sometimes it lands me in trouble though,can you imagine my poor clients,especially the ones who have a colour or something that takes a couple of hours I have them trapped in the chair so they have no alternative but to listen to me droning on with my random rubbish,my kids are the same,the other night my 14 year old came in and said mum I need some money for xmas presents so Im going carol singing!!The other one pulled one of his teeth out when he was younger to get some money for fireworks night,I said if you pull them out the fairy wont bring you any money,and he said well she did before!!
xx

Afternoon ladies....

Your kids sound full of ingenuity Julie..... I'm glad I've got all this to look forward to in years to come.... I'm not looking for the stage where he starts saying "my mum said"!!!!

Well had a good day so far..... took the boy swimming... and have just downed a bowl of porridge....!! So that exercise and diet food... aren't I doing well lol!!!!

Supposed to be working now so I'll catch up laters...

Jules x

Back