Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Working today, will try to pop in tonight, but not hopeful, should of done some extras this morning, but couldnt be arsed in a very Tina Marlone kind of way, so might have to do it tonight instead.
Have a good one darlings

Just popping in to say hi and wish you good luck carrying on with CD, I know Julie (andju) and have been to the Dover Centre. I'm starting W8 tomorrow, speak to you soon.

Julie xx

Just popping in to say hi and wish you good luck carrying on with CD, I know Julie (andju) and have been to the Dover Centre. I'm starting W8 tomorrow, speak to you soon.

Julie xx
Hi Julie how are you hunny?
Julie is going to pop onto our thread to have a chat with us all hopefully quite often(she already knows how mad I am haha).Good luck with your diet Julie hope you get off to a flying start
xx
Hows all you other girls today,I have been and done first half of my course it was really good I thoroughly enjoyed it.I can now put people in the recovery position so bring it on!!
I havent heard from lisa or soola so I think if we give it til tomorrow and I may have to advertise the spaces on the team,but if they come back at any time it doesnt matter we just wont use their wis dont want them to feel tossed aside do we but I dont really know what else to do as we do need 6 wis.
Hope you are all ok,
catch ya later
xx

Hi darling, hope your all well.
I have been debating the group thing, and money says no,and the rota for work shows not thursdays off until the last week in Feb and only because I have leave that week.
Had a really good day cd wise today, so happy with that, continue to hate my job, but it pays the bills which is the main thing.
Huggles to all
Penny

i am back yee ha sorry i have been a shi* team member but god i have had an eventfull few weeks,i was on my totm for 8 weeks,then i got the flu for a fortnight ,then i got the shitti*g bug and sickness bug,then i got the virus the world and his wife has had,doctor sent me to hospital and they said my imunity was low go figure, from the diet they love telling us that dont they,

then to cap it all they stopped me on the diet cos they said i would not get better if i dont give my body time to rest,17 months of dieting had taken its toll,i may be a size 12/14 but i felt lie ****,so i have had 3 weeks rest and ate my body weight in everything under the tree and in the fridge,i know very naughty,no waiting just ss one day dominos pizza the next,but you will be pleased i hope to know i suffered for my pig out and gained wait for it 13lb in 3 weeks but god it was good,

now an update i started ss last sat and up to now have lost 6lb so its coming back off as quick as it went on thankyou god.i am determined to shift the last bit or the bigger last bit as it goes ,totm sorted head in right place,team still here i see,thanks for waiting for me sisters,have had a quick catch up read and see you are all going strong,julie mad as ever i read lol.speak soon sisters ,my weigh in sat and it should be a good one. ha ha its is soooooooo nice to be back in the land of dieting but left to my own devices i pushed the destruct button and it wasnt nice i tell you, i replaced 8 pints of water for 8 pints of budwiser,i could feel myself dehydrating but i was in the zone ,but 13lb says it was wrong,i have leared my lesson this is a lifestyle change i have got to get used to for the rest of my life but god it is harder said than done,hope everyone is ticketty boo and spea later i am due a pint of water oh the joy of regimentation (god whats that word,you can tell the alco has left the body).lots of love and squissy kisses soola boola xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aah soola what a lovely surprise welcome back its great to hear from you,sorry you have been so poorly,as you can see most of us struggled over xmas,me especially,I ate for the world and his wife,I realised I have no control also,once I start I just cant stop!!
Lets get this done once anf for all serenas nearly there now,shes done fantastically well and excercised mega control when all the rest of us gave in to temptation.Anyway so pleased you are back.
Hope everyone else is ok running late for work so will post more later have a good day everyone
xx

Hi darling, hope your all well.
I have been debating the group thing, and money says no,and the rota for work shows not thursdays off until the last week in Feb and only because I have leave that week.
Had a really good day cd wise today, so happy with that, continue to hate my job, but it pays the bills which is the main thing.
Huggles to all
Penny
Well done on having a good cd day penny you must be back in the swing of it now,dont worry about the group thing its not the be all and end all love,as for work well who goes to work for anything other than to pay the bills,I know I dont!!
have a good day
xx

Good Morning All,

Angie, how fab to have you back with us lady, have missed you and your banter. Not so good that you've been so poorly but hopefully you're on the mend now and surely due a break from illness - you've had more than your fair share!!! As you can see we all - well apart from Serena the diet swot, ooops, I mean diet star - struggled over xmas so you're not alone there huni, we just need to get back on the wagon and go for it - 2009 is the year we will all hit our targets!! Had a giggle at your water replacement, you chose Bud, I went for tonic water, heavily laced with Bombay Sapphire gin - kept telling myself it was just water so it'd be fine - haha!!! Enjoyed it at the time though, as I'm sure you did too!

Hope we are all well today and up for another good cd day.

Dx

hiya dizzy thanks for the welcome back new year new start new me.
i am going to issue you a race we have exactly the same amount to lose, 38lb we can do this girl,the winner i think should get a prize lets think of something between us eh lol.a pair of small knickers (new ones with tags not a pair out of the back of my drawer from 1982 lol) or a big massive massive massive dairy milk ohhhhhhhh i need to win now.ha ha speak later dizzy ,,,soola

Hi Soola so glad your back,theres nothing I can say that the other havent, its just really good to have you back.
Debs I hope your ok too,and of course Julie, Serena and Lisa,and Jules, in kath winslett style, Have I missed anyone,lol.
OK working today, got up late again, took sleeping pills too late, the place Iam working at, I have been to before, but for the life of me I cant remember how to get there, so that should be interesting,lol.
Scales showing another loss, so thats fab, amazing this diet works when done properly, some how that message doesnt stay in my head, so annoying, take care one and all.

MESSAGE TO SELF

Only just, but under the 200lbs marker, yippppppppppeeeeeeeeeee, now lets never go over that again Penny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls,I havent altered my ticker as Ididnt want to basically piss myself off but I have about 34lbs to go I think so we seem to have around the same to lose (if you want I will eat a couple of crunchies and wait for you both )so BRING IT ON Im gonna win!!Haha yeah rite!!
Good for a challenge though,might make us all kick into gear by next week we should notice a big difference......I hope!
Penny well done on having another loss thats great hope youre feeling better now,are we gonna start using your wis again?If so we actually dont need another member
xx

Yay Soola you're baaaaccck! :happy036: Sorry you've felt like sh*t but glad you are on the mend.

Hey Sistas, hope you are all ok, everyone seems rather perky today which is great! Well done on another loss Penny you little star, sounds like you are really getting back into the swing of things.

As for my swot status every gang of friends needs a resident geek, having said that I'm not sure how much longer it will last as I am having maaaajor issues trying to resist all the hot cross buns and easter chocolate that's around at the moment. Creme eggs...:drool: I passed them in the shop the other day and actually stopped and stared at them sadly for a while :( Soooooooooo sad.

hiya dizzy thanks for the welcome back new year new start new me.
i am going to issue you a race we have exactly the same amount to lose, 38lb we can do this girl,the winner i think should get a prize lets think of something between us eh lol.a pair of small knickers (new ones with tags not a pair out of the back of my drawer from 1982 lol) or a big massive massive massive dairy milk ohhhhhhhh i need to win now.ha ha speak later dizzy ,,,soola

Oooo, a race you say? I'll take that challenge - like the dairy milk prize idea better than the knickers though - or is that completely the wrong attitude and just amplifying my unhealthy food demons!!! Who cares....on your marks, get set.....go..............

Julie get your hands off those crunchies - you can just bloomin well wait for Soola and I to catch you, and we will.... can you see us coming.......here we come....you better run faster.....

Penny, I am with you on your "message to self" - I too dropped to under 200lbs this week and i was so chuffed - was saving that for my official weight loss email but how fab is that, our team has just lost 2 200lbers in the same week - yay!!

Bring on the trumpets!!!!!

Serena - wash your mouth out - bad word, bad words!!! I am a former C.E (cant even say it in full!!) addict and am sure that those little blighters account for almost all my excess weight - I adore them and am now drooling just thinking about you seeing them and drooling over them! Oh god, I have issues!!!!

Julie - observation time - you're very sensible this week! Can you stop it please coz you're making me feel sensible too and we just cant have that! Bring on the insanity!

Bring on the trumpets!!!

Dx

Hi Guys... glad to see everyones back and feeling good. Well I'm having a sh*t week.... both food and life.....!!! Have just found out I'm going to be made redundant and I really can't afford to be without a wage.... and its so hard to find anything at the mo, let alone with the hours I can work with no child care!!! Real pat on the back after 13 years with the company!!!

Sorry to moan... you may not see too much of me for the next couple of days as I will probably be moping away in a corner somewhere trying to resist the very strong urge to comfort eat!!!!

xx

Hello my lovely sisters, just had my WI and have lost another 3lb :party0011: , just 8lb to go to reach a healthy BMI, sooo excited!!

serena 10.7...loss 3...10.4

Back