Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi Everyone... sorry I haven't been around a lot and even sorrier that I'm now gonna have to bail out on ya. I'm still plodding on with CD but between Leon not letting me near the laptop during the day and the onset of working evenings I just aren't/haven't got the time to post regularly and give the support that you fine ladies deserve. If ya don't mind tho I will still be lurking... keeping a beady eye on ya all.... !!!

Stay strong sistas... thank you for all ya support over the last couple of months and ta ta for now.

Jules x :cry:

You carry on lurking lovely lady,and wishing you every happiness and success darling, take care, pop in and let us know how your getting on sweetheart.

Ill add my weight loss if thats ok,as Jules isnt going to be able, its not very impressive,but being accountable in a bigger way,might help me, if anyone would rather I didnt thats cool.

Penny .......was 14.4.....lost 1.....now 14.3

Offically the fattest sista, OMG, not happy

Ohhhhhhh dont like seeing that, bring the 13's back to me soon, please cd sista's, help me

Hello sisters

Sorry you are leaving us Jules, stay in touch and good luck with the rest of your CD journey. x

Julie, so sorry to hear your bad news about your friend, sending you and her massive hugs :hug99:

Debs, hope you get your car fixed soon, I would be stranded without mine so I can totally understand how much it sucks...sending vibes to your camshaft thingymajig :vibes: :7600:

Soola and Vicki, hope you are both ok. x

Penny keep going, I know it's tough but you are not fat you silly girl, you have one of the lowest BMIs on here and that is what counts.

I am also having a tough week, things have really caught up with me emotionally with regards to me losing my father. When he passed away I had Christmas and CD to distract me, but now that I am close to goal my focus on CD is not the same as it was so I don't have that diversion any more. Sigh.

Anyway I hope things get better for everyone soon xx

Hi girls,jules sorry to see you go love,but you know you can pop back on for a chat any time with us,take care xx

Serena,sorry to hear you are feeling down at the moment,its not surprising,hope you are ok,just let us know you are ok as much as you can as you know we will all be worrying about you(((hugs))

Just a quickie from me at mo catch you all a bit later
xx

just a quickie from me too - sending huge bundles of huggles to you Serena, :hug99:
Jules, sorry to see you leave us but pop in and say hi when you're passing through. Pen, you are not the fattest sista you loopy woman, you are star sista - look at your overall loss - you're a sooooooper doooooper slimming down sista and dont ever forget it, now, no more talk of fat, the word is banned from here as of now!
Serena thanks for my camshaft vibes - am hoping they do the trick, no word from the thieving robbing b******s - oops sorry, i mean the lovely garage folks who are looking after my little treasure, but hope to hear before end of the day, am lost without wheels!

Soola and Vicki - hope you are well.

Have added my pathetic sts (again!) to the weight losses and apologise for my poor performance as a sista - hangs head in shame!!!!

Penny .......was 14.4.....lost 1.....now 14.3
Deb......was 13.12.....lost 0.....13.12 :doh:

Laters sistas

Dx

well at least you had a sts debs,mines gonna be a gain without a doubt,lets hope serena and soola and vickie make up for us eh!!
And yeah penny you are talking tosh young lady!!
xx

Morning all, hope everyone is well today. Good luck with the weigh in today Julie, am sure you'll be fine.

Have a great cd day everyone, not feeling hopeful for myself but am gonna try my hardest!

dx

warning warning soola rant coming up arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,i think my body has decided enough is enough,on sat lost a 1lb,sunday +1lb,monday -1lb,tues +1lb,weds -1lb,today +1lb wat the bloody shitty shitting hell is going on ,what is the point of eating 415 cals a day if it wont come off ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,and if one more person says i look great,and fade-ing away,and disappearing i will scrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeammmmmmm,i am still 25 odd pounds overweight,soooo leave me alone,i swear if i dont start shifting it i will have to throw myself off a bridge(or maybe not bit drastic) maybe a 1lb bar of dairy milk will work least i will feel better for 10 mins ,
right rant over keep popping in jules when you can we are a nosey bunch and crave other peoples lifes ha ha good luck in you weight endevers you will get there in the end.
all you other sisters hows it going ,i think its the beginning of the year thats messing us up,i really should not have threw the diet away at christmas now i am paying the price bloody hell.
have a nice day slim sistas and kepp the faith.god help me.lol i dont even believe in god so this is serious ha ha

-p.s my life for the last 18 years has been a daily battle with fat,now i have swapped it with a daily battle with dieting,a least i was happy when i was fat well not really but now i am just a misery guts.please tell me it will end my head is so messed up.i was thinking of going to the doctor to see the head shrink i cant see a day when i will wake up happy with me,and i dont want to feel like this for the rest of my life struggling with food.

Ohhhhhhhhh my darling Angie, so sorry you are feeling so low, its a total nitemare, isnt it.
I wish I could tell you it will be ok, but I dont think that would be very honest, for me I know this is only the start, after gaining almost 2 stone over new year, what I eat didnt justify such a gain, but it still bloody happened.
I would suggest only weighing yourself every other day, and I bet your thiking yeah right, well it was worth a try.
Your body may need a kick start, so maybe a week of 810 or something, when I started the group with Serena and Julie I had my weigh in, left the group all pumped up, and had a massive curry( dont tell them will you), and lost lots after weeks of loosing nothing.
As for you coming off the plan at christmas, I dont think your body gave you much choice if I remember correctly, so dont beat yourself up about that one, please.
So maybe have a breather and for a day or 2, because you know your
fade-ing away( running and hiding with ear muffs on).Just couldnt not, sorry, coz it drives me mad too

Oh yeah maybe think of it as the start of a new journey, a challenge, not a life long battle, .............................................................................................
this suggestion came from someone who has never gained an ounce, nice thought, very motivational, but bollocks was the response in my head,lol

thanks for the support sista penny,its just i want to go back to how i felt when i was fat but without the fat if that makes sense,i used to eat enjoy it and not think about it and got fat and did not care,it wasnt until i got to 18.7 that i thought thats enough,i thought i would get and epiphany when i got to a size 12 and was full of excitement about getting their,now i am here no epiphany just a worry that i will put it all back on and a overwhelming fear of food and normality,i just want to wake up eat normal and not think about weight,i think it started as a kiddy my mum has always had a weight problem and was on every diet going when i was young,even now she is 6stone overweight and on slimfast i think it is in me and that it.ho hum

Serena darling, now to you, so sorry you finding it hard at the moment, but never loose site of how amazing you are and help much you have helped others, esp me, you are my hero, and have shown me anything is possible,no matter what heart break and troubles the world throws at us, you really are a star.
so need something else to focus on,do you, emmmmmmm race for life, your still doing that with Julie and I arent you, Julie raves about her love of running all the time, its fab,shes so motivated,lol.
Anyway huggles,your nearly there and we all loves ya, so there.

oh i feel very me me me ,when i think of all the **** happening in the world ,i feel very selfish,poor jade goody for one i bet she would swap lives with me in a heart beat,i am going to buck up and grow up and not be a selfish cow,when i look at my life and family i am very blessed,mabe writing it down and seeing it in black and white has given me the rocket up my bum i needed ,thanks for the input its has helped penny,i will have to stop being selfish and realise i look fine and the next person who says it today ,it happens everyday,i will say thankyou and smile,instead of telling them how much more i have to go.i will do it i will.

right onwards and upwards,petes got the car out no snow here so going for a ride out and do some shopping,also in a min i will try and get our dom out of bed what is it with 18 yearolds ,and i need to go back to argos with josefs xbox it is 2 days old and it chowing discs £200 it cost and it is knacked,speak soo sister penny and thanks for the chat have a great day soola

Angie, just wrote a massive post and lost it, despite trying to copy and paste it, I have to go, but basically it said ,your not alone, I know thats not much comfort, but your not my darling, we need to find a way to work together to find a way to get over this, huggles lovely lady.

Some of it is below

Angie, darling, I dont think I could understand more if I tried, its impossible or seems it,but we have to find a way to cope with food and the fact that it will be in our lives forever, much easier said than done.
I was much happier and go lucky when I was fatter,and a much nicer person, maybe it was because I felt I had to try harder for acceptance, now Iam a tearful, emotional wreck of a woman, begging for it all to end, I will tell you my theory, if I die, in 6 months I'll just be a bag of bones,just like i always wanted , but most days I dont see the point of any of it, not a damn thing.
When I was fat, i used to get very depressed,but i had a focus then, how could I be happy being so big, so there was a reason for the depression, that reason has gone, but the saddness is stronger than ever.
The weight clearly wasnt the problem,it didnt help,but its something deeper in me, and I remember debs saying something simiular.
We all need to learn to live again in a way,the way I coped with stress, saddness, was food thats gone, ohhhhhh sorry Just want you to know your not alone, and cant put into words that there must be a way to work this out.

oh i have got a lump im my throat and watery eyes now,finally someone who understands it was like reading one of my posts,i am going to go down to the beach,(dont panic)i love to sit on the sand and look over the horizon it lets me know where i am in the big wide world ,it is very calming and i relax totally ,so thats what i will do but with a hat and scarf on its -3 ha ha

i just thought ,when julie comes on she will thank she has logged on to the samaritains it was very deep this morning wasnt it.but i think it has been helpful ,let the battle comence.................

Crying my heart out here, off to do something I have avoided for almost 3 months, We will win sistas, we will.
Huggles to all

Back