Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

by for now luvly lady,and keep safe love soolacheesynuts,right lets get this teenager out of bed ha ha

Oh My God.What a fantastic load of advice here,Im feeling exactly the same,I had a few days last week where I was so good,but not in ketosis,think that was one of my reasons for the weekend disaster!!Anyway having read through all of this I now feel its time to have one more try at breaking this bloody dieting cycle once and for all.
Penny Im so pleased you were there for angie,i also think you have explained and put into simple laymens terms what a lot of us have been trying to figure out.
Im also very jealous that you went for a poxy curry the night we were weighed,wish youd told me,even though Id only just met you the mere mention of it would have had me champing at the bit,ready to make a quick exit out of the cd centre bolting along the road to the nearest curry house!!
Anyway wishing everyone lots of positive vibes,and great big ((((hugs))))
xx

Glad to be of assistance darling, good luck with your weigh in tonite, I know your not that hopeful, but hopefully it will be good news.
You would of hated the curry, cant believe angie told you, you just cant trust some peeps

Crikey some really hard hitting posts there, huge hugs to everyone. Life sucks big time doesn't it but it's still kind of taboo to express those kind of emotions in the "real" world, so we sit and stew and think we're being unreasonably miserable or whatever, when in reality we just feel what we feel and there is no right/wrong/selfish/whatever about feeling that way. Want to say thank you all so much for your support throughout this diet which really shakes you up emotionally, I would absolutely have not got as far as I have without you all. :grouphugg:

I hope everyone is ok xxx

Last edited:
Penny .......was 14.4.....lost 1.....now 14.3
Deb......was 13.12.....lost 0.....13.12
Serena.....was 9.13.....lost 3.....now 9.10

Well today I am officially in the healthy weight range (it's only taken me 11 bloody years to get there :rolleyes:) and I'll be starting on 810 as of tomorrow....gulp. I will bow out of the team weigh-ins now if that's ok as my losses are gonna suck big time from now on, but obviously I will still continue to post here if you'll let me? :wave_cry:

Serena,you are truly amazing,and you also look unbelievable,everyone said when you left omg shes tiny!!There you go how fantastic is that,anyway please dont leave us,we really need you to stay around besides which we would miss you too much!!
Hello everyone else,I put on 2 last night,new i would,but im determined now to shift this last bit,now ive seen the new tiny serena that is!!
xx

Aww thanks hunni *blushes*. I will definitely stay around as there's no way I can cope without all you guys...

You did ok last night really, 2 on is nothing and you'll see a great loss next week.

Hope everyone else is ok. xx

Well done Sister Serena, you truly are a star, and a healthy star at that!!!

Have read all the posts from yesterday and want to cry too but am at my work so i am trying hard not to!

I have spent so much of my life feeling completely alone with my weight issues and to finally see that there are others out there with the same thoughts/fears/insecurities/worries/issues/etc makes me feel like i'm finally not alone.

I have to admit, its confession time - big time, that I gave into all my demons last night and today and have eaten like a garbage disposal unit! I got really crap news on my car from the garage yesterday - major things wrong with the engine because of this bloody camshaft snapping - wont get car back til middle of next week and its costing me the grand sum of £1795 to fix! I nearly fell off my chair yesterday so promptly went home, drank a bottle and a half of wine and ate a curry and I truly could not care less at the moment. I feel fat, disgusting, out of control and skint and I will care about it soon enough but right now I am so not bothered that its frightening me!

I know there are worse things in life but right now i feel very selfish and want to climb inside my problems and forget that there is a world out there with worse problems than mine. I'm sorry, i'm being a crap sister just now with sts for the last couple of weeks and now a confession of a major pig out and trying to excuse it all because of my car problems - god it sounds pathetic when i write it down! Ok, am rambling and feeling even more selfish and pi**ed off by the minute so am going.

Hope all my luvverly sisters are well, will toast you all when i open another bottle of wine tonight and phone my cdc for a confession and a verbal ass whoopin!!!

dx

Oh poor you debs,that is one mammoth bill,one i would no way be able to afford,even if it was a tenner i couldnt pay it so I really do feel for you love.
Think most of us are emotional eaters,the trouble is as good as you may want to be around food once you have a drink you really dont care and tuck into everything even stuff you wouldnt normally be bothered about.
Just try and minimise the damage hun as you dont care at the mo but you sure will if you start to gain which you havent done so far,having said that do know how you feel with the dont care attitude.
Sending big ((((((((hugs)))))))) for you
xx

Penny .......was 14.4.....lost 1.....now 14.3
Deb......was 13.12.....lost 0.....13.12
Serena.....was 9.13.....lost 3.....now 9.10
Julie......was 13.2.....+2......now 13.4 (the easiest 40 quid ive ever wasted)

I know Julie, you are totally right, I will care when i get on the scales and am a big fat bloater again! Am going to reign myself in and restart tomorrow - hopefully - am just so p'd off about things just now, cant seem to catch a break at all. Never mind, onwards and upwards - and hopefully not outwards!!!

dxx

Hi darlings.
Debs that bill is obscence, could not afford that, bless your heart, know what you mean about wantind to eat everything in sight, its a way to cope, simple as, not very helpful, but so true.
Serena, so very pleased you have done so very well, I was tempted to come down to the cd centre last night, as I was home, but thought you all might feel I was a bit weird, if I did.
Julie, so pleased the gain wasnt more, and you will have it off in no time, you little star.

Bad today today,decided a couple of day ago I need a breather from cd, not for long, but emotionally its very difficult for me and I need my old friend back for a few days, thats what I meant about you being my hero, with all your heart ache you stayed strong, and the simple things are seeing me fall back into the grip of food, maybe I will be just like you when I grow up,lol.

<<<hugs>>> To the contrary, you have inspired me no end. That night we were all at the group and you "confessed" to us how much weight you'd lost in total, my jaw dropped open and I still can't believe how amazing your achievement has been. You will get back into the swing of things when you are good and ready cos you've done it before and you will do it again. Never lose sight of what a strong person you really are because if you weren't you'd be sitting here right now an entire person heavier xxx

Oh blimey,forgot about that haha!!Well with things the way they are with my friend yep I will definatley be there so let me know when youve done your entries and then I will do mine!!Not hobbling along on my own,I also saw it said there are facilities for wheelchairs so I will have mine on standby!!
xx

Back