Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Penny been trying to sign into msn for ages and wont let me or andy,is yours ok?
xx

Penny .......was 14.4.....lost 1.....now 14.3
Deb......was 13.12.....lost 0.....13.12
Serena.....was 9.13.....lost 3.....now 9.10
Julie......was 13.2.....+2......now 13.4 (the easiest 40 quid ive ever wasted)
soolacheesynuts.......12.13......-0 ha ha.......now 12.13 dam it

dont know how i am going to lose this last 1st13lb i need a rocket up my ass,not in the mood at the mo,will try again and then i am going to have to rethink about doing another diet,i go along nicely,calorie counting,slimfast,protein shakes,cd,my body does it for a while then stops loseing,so i have to change tack,i am thinking give it another week and add my treadmill back it is just in the kitchen looking at me,maybe i now need exercise to get my fat shifting again.am going to treat myself this weekend ,so i will shock my body then monday when i start strictly again ,hopefully it will trick it to fat burn again .thats the plan right wheres the biscuits.

well done sista serena a rose among thorns thank you for being a diet star and still losing weight every week i can only wish for half your determination well done.
sista dizzy i am the same as you this week -0 and do you know what i laugh in the face of fat.ha ha
penny well done on the -1lb.
and julie dont worry be happy laugh in the face of fat well not fat cos its water you put on ,so pee it out -2 next week without trying voila job done.
as you can tell cheeky moods all round in my house this morning,woke up in an impish mood,right i am going to see if i can annoy anyone else today,just started snowing so i am going to make a snow angel in the garden in my nighty,oh i am such a child.yeeeee haaaaaaaaa.have a good day sistas soola x

oooh 0.22 its a bit sad isnt it but serena the star dragged us out of the mire,yes minz put it in,can i have the wooden spoon now lol

oooh 0.22 its a bit sad isnt it but serena the star dragged us out of the mire,yes minz put it in,can i have the wooden spoon now lol

LOL - no you can't have the wooden spoon now......just remember that some teams don't post any result, so while you are still posting a result, that's a big positive for the team - you're only losers when you give up! Good luck :D

nice sentiment cheers minz onwards and downwards

Haha!!soola you are a mad thing today,glad you kept up the trend for the sisters this week,we are gonna get the wooden spoon but at least we can use it to slap our backsides!!
We are gonna do mighty good next week we cant really do any worse though can we!!Well done to penny and serena who stopped us from entering a 0% result!!
We need to advertise for a new teamie as serena wont be weighing any more,also dont think vickie is about anymore,cant pm her so will give it til tomorrow and then may need to advertise that again,obviously if she does come back shes still part of our sort of non weighing teamie gang!!
xx

Hi lovely peeps,hope your all well.
Off the diet at the moment, just for a few days, feel my head is not in the right place to ss, might attempt 1000cal plan, so not all is lost.
Nothing else to report, kinda down, but on the whole ok.

Hi serena,sorry luvvy must have signed off just as you came on.How are you doing with 810?Going to work today but I am going to make a point of reading your 810 diary when I get home to see how you are doing.
I did marias hair yesterday,was telling her about you,how great you look and that you are the only one from our group who has made it to maintenance....so far haha!!Im determined to get there just how quickly or slowly is the question!!I know for sure once we are forcast a bit of warm weather I will be glugging water like crazy cos I swore I would no way have another fat(sorry know that word is banned)summer,feeling uncomfortable with nothing to wear!!
Hope everyone is ok today,and debs hope you havent got a big horrid raging hangover!!
Penny,how much is it to do race for life?Are you off atall this week?havent seen you for ages....I miss you!!
Soola,have you put the right weight on?I thought you were 11.13 or have you done it for pschological reasons that you lose a stone this week heehee!!
xx

Last edited:
hey julie you are right i swear i am 11.13 and i dont know why i would have put 12.13 that is spooky,if you did not say i would have not noticed,and now that i have i have just lost a stone in 1 min hows that for ss,genius lol

Angie, I like your style, congrats on that massive loss,in such a short time, as for me I had chocolate for breakfast, and the ice cream in the freezer keeps calling me, and its sooooooooo cold and early, what am I playing at, so annoyed at myself, but enjoy the freedom too, another day where food has won, doesnt mean the battle is lost tho,right, LOL.

i like your style choc for brekkie i like your style,i also hear voices but mine are coming from the gas cupboard,why u ask,well i have hidden a tin of biscuits from xmas on the shelf behine the gas meter,they are cadburys and they are all covered in the lovly stuff and get this there is 100% extra free in them,i have difficulty lifting it,but i have put them out of sight so that when i lose this 27lb of flipping fat i can eat them,out of sight out of mind,but its been cold and i have had to put gas on the card a few times this week,so everytime i put the card in ,i am sure the tin winks and says i am still here darling come on eat me,they still have the seal on so the temptation is not as bad ,cos if the seal was off i would have to eat them ,wouldnt want them to spoil,hee hee,the down side is that they go off april so got to get this fat shifting,starting treadmill tomorrow to help it along hopefully,exercise oh the joy not............

Hey girls hope you are all ok.

Glad to see your posts are back with a vengeance Soola!! p.s. can I come and read your gas meter? Call out charge is a tin of biccies...or even just the free ones (none of that plain chocolate covered muck though...milk choccy all the way please)

Ooh Penny, choc for breakfast, that's something I've done a few times before, along with cold pizza, chinese, kfc...it's so wrong it's gotta be right...I know what you mean about the ice cream, it is my number 1 weapon of choice on a bad food day regardless how cold the weather is. I'm having CD ice cream for breakfast (and lunch if I'm at home!) most days so I really need to address that particular addiction...

Julie hope you are ok and back on the wagon, get glugging that water, I have all mine lukewarm which is yuk but the only way I can get it down in this weather. How's Maria - is she still dieting?

Debs, hope you are ok hunni and are feeling better this weekend.

Vicki if you're lurking hope you are ok too.

Ermmm have I missed anyone out...I get confused mighty easily!!

xxx

Hi girls,how are we today?
Serena Ive been reading your diary mmmm steak yummy, cabbage ....not quite so sure on that one!!You must let me know how to make the cheesecake..sounds fantastic,dont tell me yet or i will be making it now,when the time is right I will let you know haha!!Mind you could you add it to the sticky 790 meal ideas as when i want to know how to make it you wont be on line and i will go to tescos and just buy a strawberry cheesecake and eat it!!
How is everyone else doing,soola bet youre looking well skinny since losing that stone yesterday,we could have done with that weigh in for our team result,how very dare you keep it to yourself!!lol
Debs are you still with us hunny?In body ........and mind?Have you had an ok weekend,with not too many sleepless nights? xx
Penny do you know about the new group they are running at cdcentre?It is for anyone with less than 3 stone runs for 6 weeks on 810,if you decided to do that,think it starts in couple of weeks,I could ask to switch over groups and come with you to that one,have a think about it love.Dont know what night its on.
Right off to look at my recipe sheet to see what cullinary delights i can cook myself out of 4 packs of bleugh,actually make that 3 Ive already eaten 1.
xx

hi all, am feeling crap today so am not going to hang about and moan, just wanted to say hi, am still here, didnt drink myself into a coma over the weekend, just cried a lot instead - feeling very low for some reason. still havent got my car back, still not sleeping and still moaning even though i said i wouldnt. am back on the cd wagon and yet again scraped through a bad week with another sts - highly pi**ed off but my own fault and could have been worse i suppose - am gonna lose next week even if it involves amputation of limbs! am away back into my lair now so i'll catch you later. hope you are all well.

dx

Hey girls,
I am looking for a team and Anju kindly told me you had a vacancy...
Little bit about me,
My name is Sharon, I been on CD since end of October and lost 2 stone, came off for xmas (BIG MISTAKE :break_diet:) I am back on SS now, although i have been struggleing the last few weeks.
I have 2 stone left to lose till i reach my target, although after being overweight all my life i may alter this when i get there.
Hope your all doing well and i hope you find space for me on your team:D

Thanks
Shazza

Back