Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi girls,penny why have you spent all day cleaning when you could have met me for coffee!!haha!!
Hi serena glad you are sorting penny out someone has to she doesnt listen to me!!
xx

I feel like Supernanny or something...but not in a good way! But maybe if we combine forces the lovely Penny may one day realise just how bloody fantastic she is (as are you!) xx

Julie, you were part to the reason I was cleaning up, it was 2pm, before the place was kinda ok for company, and then it was to late to ask you round, just totally lost the morning.
Very annoyed with myself, but because of the silly mind set Iam in at the moment, I needed to be sure the house was ok, before I could text you, so it all went to poo.
I do totally listen to you, its just my head wont register any logic or sense at the moment.

Ok I have a new name for you serena its wait for it SS:superwoman:super serena to the rescue,we have to find out where penny is going doing loadsa this:party0051:and STOP HER!!
xx

Julie, you were part to the reason I was cleaning up, it was 2pm, before the place was kinda ok for company, and then it was to late to ask you round, just totally lost the morning.
Very annoyed with myself, but because of the silly mind set Iam in at the moment, I needed to be sure the house was ok, before I could text you, so it all went to poo.
I do totally listen to you, its just my head wont register any logic or sense at the moment.
Penny why would you clean up on my behalf:confused: I dont care about your house silly billy Im sure its lovely,even if you dont think so I wouldnt care love
xx

Im going to canterbury tomorrow as I have to take jordan to his dads no fair I wanna mini wok too!!
xx

Serena when did you start wearing knickers,lol,is it a plane, is it a bird, no itsssssssssssssss ssuper serena and her off whites,lol

I like little things I remember shrinking crisp packets under the grill when I was little,was that just me??
xx

Haha!!I dont know,whats gonna happen tomorrow serena!!,are you getting one then penny?Id love one if your going there luvvly jubbly
xx

Have to go now girlies,have a good evening,penny....dont worry about getting it for me unless you have the cash spare,as I wont see you first to give you the dosh,right tomorrow if you are in wincheap go to the imperial hotel in martys field road and wet yourself laughing at my ex hamster,sorry ex husband his name is roger he is a plank,he is the landlord with his witchy girlfriend glenda,if you feel the need that is!!
xx

Julie, will defo get you one, no worries, can just see Jordan bring that home from school, care of Janets son, or should I bring it round,lol.

thank god or the treadmill but my fat is moving ye ha

Julie was 13.4.......lost 4.....now 13.0 ..
Debs was 13.12.....lost 0.....now 13.12
Penny....no WI this week,sorry
soolacheesynuts...was 11.13.....lost 2.....11.11

Back