Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

morning sistas,julie,serena,penny,dizzy and shazza is that everyone ,hmmm i think so ,well in a good mood today,weigh ins have a way of making or breaking your day ,funny that,but i am glad the fat is moving and now i am in ketosis and it has took 3 weeks of fannying about to get in to it,i aint coming out till the bitter end,so there,right going to let the cats out and have a coffee,then i am going to give pete his valentine prezzie,a blindfold,handcuffs,slap stick, and a feather tickler oh the joy,lol hope you all have a nice day ,and dont do anything i wouldnt do and if you do remember drink lots of water while u are doing it hee hee

Hi soola,well done on the 2lbs,you should be very pleased,its good when the scales start moving again,it seems like they are never going to,then off they go,there'll be no stopping you now hunny!!
Well Ive been up since 6am as andy had to go to work I wanted to give him his pressie,(not what you lot are thinking,FILTHY MINDS)Im bloody knackered!!
Ive bought some chicken for tonight,gonna skewer the chicken with mushrooms and have salad,gonna have a sort of 810 day today,the trouble is,I said in january to andy I would have today off so we could have a nice meal and a drink,that was before I spent the next 5 or so weeks battling to get back on track,and now I dont want a drink,ffs!!Cos I dont wanna be off plan again,I will see how it goes.I didnt get him anything as adventurous as you soola as I know he'd want to flippin use it Heehee!!I got him some cufflinks and couple of other bits,I got roses,necklace a bottle of rose wine and box of chocs OH **** how am I gonna not eat and drink those!and not upset him?!This diet doesnt do a lot for your love life does it!
Penny,dont give the wok to janet love,as i wont get it for ages I will collect it from you or you can come here its up to you me dear thankyou so much
xx

Hi darlings, Happy Valentines day!!!!!!!!!!
congrats on your loss angie, who are the handcuffs for, hope its for Pete, then you can handcuff him to the bed, and Ill meet you down the pub in an hour, lol.
Julie, Canterbury is cancelled, tad annoyed, but it comes down to money again, so wont be able to get your wok, so very sorry,off to text you, hope you get it. Cris bought me a lovely card, no pressie, well not anything I can put on a public forum anyway,lol.
I got him some chocolate and I have already been helping him to eat it, yes chocolate for breakfast again.
Julie I was only joking when I said about giving Janet your wok, I wouldnt do that to Jordan.
Huggles one and all, ohhhhhhh yeah is it cold enough for you all today.

Hello everyone

Julie invited me over as she said you have a space on Sisters of Slim!

A bit about myself. Well I live in South Wales with my partner, my three daughters aged 14, 12 and 8, and my mum lives with us too. Have been here for about 6 years now and was in Cambridge prior to that.

I am 5ft 1 and been overweight really since the birth of my first child just in varying degrees. Two years ago I did LL and lost 4 stone. Took me down from 16st 10 to 12 stone 10 but gradually over the last couple of years it has crept back on until I was 15stone 12 at Christmas. I tried Cambridge last year but never really got to grips with it as there was a lot of emotional stuff going on and I have always been and emotional/binge eater.

I restarted Cambridge at the end of January. I am doing SS+ 4 shakes and 200ml of milk which seems to suit me better. First week loss was 5lb and then 3lb last week. I am working on upping my water intake this week as I a sure that has been the reason I haven't seen massive losses.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi nice to meet you,I take it your name is Sharon,we have a shazza here so you will have to excuse the likes of me and Penny if we get a tad confused!!lol!!
Welcome to our team,we are a friendly if not insane bunch,we are all pretty much the same as you hun(with cd I mean!!),I have restarted cd several times,but never really got to where I wanted to be and seemed to spend a couple of years losing and regaining the same 2 stone.Thats all behind us now though and we are all going to make it.Serenas already there and now in maintenance,we have more than 6 of us on here as we dont want to boot people off cos theyve suceeded,we just dont use their wi's any more, also they help us along,and they still need our support,after all you get attached to your teamies and we dont want to lose anyone.
We all paste our results in one post although we all weigh at different times,when you see the WI results appearing if you can add yours as soon as you can then I can work it all out and get it off to Irene.
If you want to add our team logo, click on someones and copy then paste it into your signature box.
Well done on the weight loss so far,and welcome to our little gang
xx

Hi darlings, Happy Valentines day!!!!!!!!!!
congrats on your loss angie, who are the handcuffs for, hope its for Pete, then you can handcuff him to the bed, and Ill meet you down the pub in an hour, lol.
Julie, Canterbury is cancelled, tad annoyed, but it comes down to money again, so wont be able to get your wok, so very sorry,off to text you, hope you get it. Cris bought me a lovely card, no pressie, well not anything I can put on a public forum anyway,lol.
I got him some chocolate and I have already been helping him to eat it, yes chocolate for breakfast again.
Julie I was only joking when I said about giving Janet your wok, I wouldnt do that to Jordan.
Huggles one and all, ohhhhhhh yeah is it cold enough for you all today.
Pen,why would you be expecting a pressie from cris,he gave you a present yesterday when he brought in the lump of mud for you but gave it to the doggies to trash your freshly cleaned house.
Dont worry about the wok:cry:I didnt want it anyway!!Haha!!Thats ok I will get one for you love if I see them,see what youve started here super serena,we are fixated on getting one of these bloody things,pennys eating chocolate out of sheer frustration!!
xx

Julie was 13.4.......lost 4.....now 13.0 ..
Debs was 13.12.....lost 0.....now 13.12
Penny....no WI this week,sorry
soolacheesynuts...was 11.13.....lost 2.....11.11

Please can everyone add their wi's to this list,just copy and paste in a new reply and add yours
Thankyou
xx

Hey girls,
soola congrats on teh weight loss :D
Penny keep posting ;)
Debz how you doing ???
Julie, your a nutter !!
Serena, thanks for that link to Lush, there is a store in our local Mall, so i will be there tomorrow...
Sharon - Welcome to our team....

Warning Dont read this thread if the mention of food temps you :sigh:

My eldest went away with the Army for the weekend YAY!! peace and quiet!!
But Tom had his mates over for a sleepover and i had no goodies in for them, so went to Asda bought cookies, muffins, mint aeros, crisps you name it.. and last night Steve went to bed early as he had been up since 3am, and left me on my own..... yea you get the drift... one of everything :sigh: why o why did i do it:sigh:, i could really boot myself, this morning i have been in much the same mood, and now i am feeling sorry for myself...
Come on girls, give me a MASSIVE kick up the arse!!
Its my WI on Tuesday and i was really looking forward to a good loss :cry:

Well I am gonna go and clean the house top to bottom and catch you all later, when i am feeling more positive

love me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie should I add my result from this week? I weighed in Thursday evening or do u want me to wait until next week?

Happy Valentines all. I got a lovely card this morning and 4 dozen red roses!! I reckon OH must of done something cos he never usually gets me anything on Valentines day!

Pen,why would you be expecting a pressie from cris,he gave you a present yesterday when he brought in the lump of mud for you but gave it to the doggies to trash your freshly cleaned house.
Dont worry about the wok:cry:I didnt want it anyway!!Haha!!Thats ok I will get one for you love if I see them,see what youve started here super serena,we are fixated on getting one of these bloody things,pennys eating chocolate out of sheer frustration!!
xx

Loving the idea that the eating of said chocolate isnt my fault, its all miss off whites fault,. running and hiding,lol.

Hi Sharon, welcome to the mad house, we are very happy to have you with us, and Julie will tell you YES post your results, as Iam not anymore, and your success will help the team percentage.

Shazza, ohhhhhh darling, I do that kind of thing all the time, today I have untold amounts of naughty carbs and chocolate, and will probably have more, but thats my plan, and I have no intention of feeling bad about it, I just need to convince myself of that,lol.

Julie was 13.4.......lost 4.....now 13.0 ..
Debs was 13.12.....lost 0.....now 13.12
Penny....no WI this week,sorry
soolacheesynuts...was 11.13.....lost 2.....11.11
Sharon.... was 15.7....lost 3.........15.4

Can I be a nuisance and get a name check bit of history from each of you? I hope you don't mind just its a long thread to read through and would be good to get to know you all

Hi girlies,well Ive just got andy pandy to take a piccie of me and its on my album now,have a lookie if you fancy a laugh!!
Right sharon,everyone else in this team is maaaaaaad,I however am completely sane!!How I do not know,I have 4 kids 18,14,11 and 3 I am a hairdresser,I have a gorgeous most fanciable hubby called andy and I live by the sea in the south east of England,I am 40 yrs old but i dont like to say it so if anyone asks I am 35!!my daughter is having a baby and we just found out its a boy in june so that makes me the oldest and wisest on the block.....haha!!
I went to a cd group with penny and serena,I have done another group to get the last bit off and I wanna be a skinny minny.
Me and soola were in another team and decided to start our own and we love our team we have a good support network going and ........oops we have lots of mad individuals here youve yet to meet debs!!heehee!!
Shazza dont worry about this weekend love,monday is the day to sort ourselves out.
We have to do it though girls its gonna be hot soon and the shorts need to come out,err Ive got hairy legs ouch get out the way!!
Thanks for posting your results sharon i will work those out tomorrow.
Penny lub u!!
xx

Wow, Julie.... just had a nosey at your pics, you look fab :O) I am loving your new haircut, not lesbo at all :8855:

Hi Sharon, My name is Sharon too, but everyone calls me Shazza, I live in Birmingham with my hubby Steve and our 3 boys, John 19, Tom 14 and Jed 3.. I am 38, but try to get away with 29 (people are polite and when i say im 29 they let it go ha ha )
I work full time in an office so dont get much excersize, but i do think about it, if that counts ....:8855:

spider senses.....

....... my CDC must have them, she text me earlier to see 'how its going with the diet' :eek::eek:
I text her back and said her spider senses must have been tingling as i have had a bad day.....:break_diet::break_diet:
But I am over it now and glugging like mad :p
Have a good evening girls, will check in later, steve wants teh laptop for work purposes..... Yea whatever :blahblah:

Here's a question what kind of support do you get from your cdc?

I am a little disheartened with mine to be honest, that's why I need Minis. One lovely CDC is also willing for me to email her questions on Facebook. The one I see seems to be more interested in the money. Luckily I know lots about the plan otherwise I wouldn't really have a clue what I am doing.

right here goes evening sisters julie,serena,dizzy,penny,shazza,sharon and jules,and me god i love my team,sharon nice to meet you,i am angie or soolacheesynuts as julie call me,whenever i fall off the wagon and let it run over me it is cheese and dry roasted peanuts that do it everytime,i am 38 with 2 boys dom 17,and joe 14 ,but birthdays in 3 weeks so i will say 18 and 15,i live in redcar on the north east coast, am married to pete ,18 years and counting and i am as mad as a box of frogs,mwahh mwahhh,dieting has affected my brain and stuff that enters my head comes out in my typing so be warned ,its not pretty and i excuse myself in advance,somedays the birds are singing and cd is great and the next day the vultures are dancing and i let them,but dont let that put you off talking to me i speak the truth lol.
peters prezzie went down a treat and the tickle stick went down a treat,in my next life i am going to be a dominatrix what a rush but i will leave it there tmi.ha ha
hope everyone is ok and the romance is flowing,night for now,soola xxxx

Lol at everyone's comments!!

Hi Sharon and welcome to the team, I'm Serena and I'm the boring one in our little gang, I'm 34 1/2, married to Ralph for 11 years, no kids thank gawd - too much like hard work! Have been trying to lose weight on and off for the last 18 years with varying degrees of success but have finally done it...well almost! Have piccies in my album if you fancy a gawp.

Everyone in this team is really supportive, well they are when they're not going off on some mad bonkers tangent :)

Like Julie said, me her and Penny met at a CD group which started last September, there are two CDCs there, one is really supportive and the other just likes to kick ass each week, sorry your CDC is not so helpful but you can always come to us for advice :D

Hope you are all ok Sisters and having a good weekend xxx

Julie "Penny lub u!!", never been that before, is that a good thing,lol.

Sharon, I'm Pennypiddlepants, so called cos I NEVER stop peeing when doing cd properly,which hasnt happened since just before christmas, so the dog walkers of Dover have been safe from a site no one should see, unless they are looking for somewhere to park their bike,lol.:8855:
I have managed to keep over 10stones off, but Iam struggling with the last few, mostly because my head hasnt caught up with my body,and there are emotional issues stopping me too.
But Iam realising what those issues are,so hopefully, I will get there.

Serena is not the boring one, shes the quiet one, and you know you have to be careful of those ones;), shes maintaining, which makes me love her to pieces and shes my hero,ssuper serena.

Julie,puts up with me, good and bad and I love her for that, shes my hero too,have you seen those latest pictures, OMG, what a star.

Cheesynuts may do a thelma and louise with me one day, but were hoping not.

Debs is a moany old wench, who is totally lovely and too apologetic for her own good.

Shazza, havent known her long, but give me time.

Back