Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Forgot, Im very old, no human babies, but do have my lovely doggies, Mac and Bertie, who thanks to me think they are human, and Mac frequently thinks he can type.
I live with Cris, who I love and like lots today, but most days I dont like him, for some reason or another, well I have to have someone to blame for everything, dont I,lol.He is offically a member of the food police, and has had a promotion recently, its very annoying, but hey hoe.
I work part time, well 3 12 hr days a week, we have a hippy van that we are doing up , which is taking up all our time and money, not a posh one like Julies, but then Iam more of a pikey than her,lol

Can you imagine if we formed our own Spice Girls - except instead of Ginger, Sporty, Posh, Baby and Scary we'd be Cheesynuts, Giraffe Neck, Piddlepants, Wenchy and Boring...shall I give Simon Cowell a call? :D

Morning sistas, how are we today?
All's good in this household, theres only me awake, its when the others wake up the real trouble starts,lol.
Have a fab, water filled day.

Haha!! I had myself a really good laugh this morning when i read through us all describing ourselves,serena saying shes the boring one,you arent atall serena your spice girls idea is so funny,perhaps we should get those names on the back of our race(in my case stagger)for life t shirts!!Soola and her mad cheesynuts,box of frogs ideas,penny piddlepants and her bike rack parking space and thelma and louise idea!! and shazza and her spider senses!!Come on debs you wench,cant wait to hear yours!!
I was actually thinking,reading through laughing my head off,should I really be doing a counselling course,am I just gonna wet myself when my counsell needing person comes and tells me their problems?Or am I going to be able to be professional enough(yeh right)To supress my laughter and adopt a stiff upper lip?Hmmmmmm I dont think so!!
So last night yeah....i ate the chocs,actually i ate them before andy got home from work,so that worked didnt it all the moaning about them there were only 8 in there and me and charlie had half each.Then I had some vodka...actually a bit more than some.emm it was loads,then andy ordered a chinese as i was too drunk to cook the chicken and i ate a ball thing and nearly threw up it was gross,so actually I didnt do too bad,glad i ate that first it put me off the rest!
So all in all diet completely out the window yesterday,being good today,am freezing,and a bit fuzzy headed,got to drink,to rehydrate myself if nothing else!!
Soola,you and your tickling stick haha!!glad you enjoyed yourself,I think I just went to sleep.......I cant remember!!
Have a good day everyone
xx

Afternoon all. Thanks for all the mini-bios they were certainly interesting reading lol

Hope your heads clearing now Julie!

I have only just sat down. Been cooking all morning. I try to batch cook for the family so I really only spend one day a fortnight cooking from scratch and then they just have to defrost and reheat.

Planning on having a bit of me time this afternoon, reading. I am reading New Moon the follow up to Twilight which I just finished. They are really good reading, better than the film in my opinion. Then veg out tonight watching Dancing on Ice.

Don't suppose I will get much peace this week with the kids on half term.

Hi sharon,I hate cooking,but have to do it every day,my kids are old enough to cook their own meals,but they make so much flippin mess its just easier to do it myself.
Oh yeah I think I forgot to tell you all that me and andy are going to ant and decs saturday night takeaway in march,so you can look out for me on there haha!!

Julie was 13.4.......lost 4.....now 13.0 ...............2.15%
Debs was 13.12.....lost 0.....now 13.12 ............0%

soolacheesynuts...was 11.13.....lost 2.....11.11.........1.19%
Sharon.... was 15.7....lost 3.........15.4 .................1.38%

Team total.............1.57%

Bet Ant and Dec will be good. Have never been in the studio audience for anything. Love going to live shows though. Went to see Holiday on Ice in Cardiff last week with my mum and two of my girls. Me and mum are off to see Dancing on Ice the Live Tour at the end of April. Oh and me and other half are going to the Gadget show live in Birmingham at the beginning of April. Got a busy few months.

well it sounds like you are going to be busy sharon,I have applied to go and see britains got talent, x factor and top gear,I have been on the reserve lists for them for about 2 years,hopefully i will get to go this year.
I went to see blind date years ago,what is quite funny though is we are going to see ant and dec and andy always says he cant stand the 2 little sh**s but now we are going to see them he likes them,also if he got called up on stage you can bet your life he will be kissing their butts!!
xx

I'm flagging. Think I may have to go to bed in a bit. I am soooo exhausted today. Just went for a leisurely stroll with the dog and its wiped me out. TOTM too so was thinking that maybe that takes it out of you as well.

I know exactly how you feel love,Im going to bed soon,how sad is that,I go to bed every night by about 9 then im up at 6.30 ish,once it gets to the weekend I go completely out of routine and am ready for bed by 7 on a sunday!!Ive been extremely lazy today,have layed on the settee with a quilt for most of the day andy has been running around after me all day bless him!!
Shazza how are you doing today,have you managed to stay on track?
xx

Oh I am glad I am not the only one who has had their sleep pattern messed up. I seem to be tired a lot earlier in the evenings but waking a lot earlier in the mornings than I used to. Shame really as I was looking forward to lay ins this week with the kids off.

I seem to have gotten second wind now though. Had a porridge about half hour ago and definately feel a bit better than I did. I want to see Dancing on Ice tonight tho instead of watching the recording on Sky + So I have to stay awake until 10 lol

Blimey 10 pm no way could I manage that,wish I had sky+ I was watching the thornbirds earlier,havent seen that since I was a kid,but it doesnt finish til 10 so im watching doctor who instead,need to find something to watch in bed now,if andy doesnt cross his legs that is or I wont see a thing
xx

Hey girls,
How we all doing, yea i back on track today :D
Spent the day cleaning the house and washing / drying clothes and then John comes home with a bloody massive suitcase full of muddy clothes !! So i have at least another 3 or 4 washes till i am done !!
I have a day off tomorrow, I am going to the wacky warehouse and for a meal with my BIL and SIL and there 6 kids, so should be fun, I am not eating though, I will take my CD bar :D
Julie, my mate from work went on And and Dec last year and we have sky + so when he pulled a stupid face we paused the telly and took a photo, i text it to him and we had a laugh at work about him:8855: soooo funny coz the studio lighting done nothing for his bald patch :8855: but he was right in front of the camera and kept cheering and waving.... nause!!
Wil watch out for you !!

Morning all
Hope eveyone had a fantastic weekend.

Half term here in Wales so I had a lay in this morning. Still in PJs in fact. Dancing on Ice was awesome last night, Ray was amazing won't say any more in case any of you girls watch it and don't know the results yet.

Not much planned for today really. Have to ring LG because my ice maker has stopped working on my new fridge so hopefully they will send someone out. Got the housework to do this morning may even do a 20 minute Wii session. Apart from that planning a quiet day.

Looking forward to a 100% week and a good result this week

Morning all,
well half term here too..good or bad dont really know,yes can have a bit of a lie in,but then spend the day tidying up cos the kids are home.Postman caught me in my pjs again this morning but thats nothing unusual.He despairs of me I think and felt like he had to justify knocking my door,i opened it and he shoved this thing at me he said'IT SAYS DO NOT BEND'yeah good morning to you too postie,you miserable git!!

I had to smash the lock off of my electricmeter cupboard this morning,actually i probably didnt have to smash it off,but it wouldnt open and broke the plastic key thing that opens it,so i tried with a pair of pliers and they kept spinning so I got the hump and sort of levered it then smashed it with a screwdriver.I got more of the hump cos i had to keep coming in from the garden and going upstairs to try different implements!!

I am going to be very good this week,i have complete tunnel vision towards getting this thing done once and for all.I have informed andy i will probably be grumpy for a while but hes going to have to ignore me,then i will get the hump about that haha!!I am fed up with being cold,so im going out later and am gonna get myself a load of thermal vests and long johns,i dont care what i look like,obviously!!

Haha shazza on the ant and dec thing,thats so funny...if you do that to me,well who knows i will have to think of something to get you back!!

My daughter was very pleasent over the weekend,she was supposed to have charlie while i work this week,it was arranged,but apparantley andy upset her,so she said to me oh by the way I aint havin charlie you can shove it up your arse!!Should she really be saying that when shes about to have a baby that she will want looking after?I think not!!so hes going to nursery and now on friday i cant do the course i was booked on.....so cheers kayleigh you little cow,i will remember that!!
Sharon I started to watch dancing on ice,but only got as far as colleen so i missed the rest,is it on again?bearing in mind i dont have sky+ see penny probably does I bet,and she reckons shes the pikey out of us two...oyt penny you chavvy bird as yous got it?!!
Hope everyones doing ok
xx

Last edited:
Back