Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

excellent thanks sharon going to try that in a minute,bet it doesnt work for me!!I watched the link to the woman who lost 15 stones,but...........i put it on full screen then couldnt get out of it,so i ended up turning off and rebooting the laptop and then it kept saying fatal error,well actually i had pushed every button first,then pushed a button that takes off the connection to the modem,then sort of leaned on all the keys,actually i was just on the point of spitting on it and smashing it up when it turned off!!haha!!

See I just tried to watch it and fast forward the ads,and I ended up on the flippin iceland site,serena do you have any vacancies in your computer department Im sure you could do with an IT wizz like myself!!
xx

Hey Girls,
Yea, quiet day for me today to.. sort of.. I am going to the wacky warehouse, so not quiet and full of snotty nosed kids :8855:
But its better than work:8855:
I too am planning to 100% ss this week, its my WI tomorrow night and i cant wait :D should have a good loss :D
Well catch you all later,
love me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, first shake down:(
No water yet, want food, dont know why, other than its my right:mad: so mad at myself, not sure I can do this anymore

Yes you can do it penny,we are all here for you,we all suffer and feel we cant do it,you only fail when you stop trying!!
(hugs))))
xx

See I just tried to watch it and fast forward the ads,and I ended up on the flippin iceland site,serena do you have any vacancies in your computer department Im sure you could do with an IT wizz like myself!!
xx

I couldn't get it to fast forward either Julie I think its something to do with buffering so just have to watch the ads lol

OK, first shake down:(
No water yet, want food, dont know why, other than its my right:mad: so mad at myself, not sure I can do this anymore
Come on Penny you can do this. Of course it your rite to have food but if you want to lose weight using CD then you can choose not to have it. Make it all about choices rather than what you can't have. Turn it into a positive rather than a negative. Take it hour by hour if you have to. Keep your mind occupied too that way you won't think about food

Good advice sharon,Penny has done so amazingly well,and obviously penny you want to do it or
1.......you wouldnt have had a shake this morning
2.......you wouldnt have come on here and told us you were struggling
So..........listen to your lovely sisters,girlfriend,you can do it just dont give up
xx

Has a porridge for brekkie and just had a strawberry shake. 1.5 litres of water down.

Walked to Morrisons with youngest daughter this morning. Its not far probably about a mile altogether but it was lovely to get out in the sun.

Got all the blinds up in the conservatory and even got the doors from the lounge into the conservatory open its lovely and warm

Hey Girls,
Yea, quiet day for me today to.. sort of.. I am going to the wacky warehouse, so not quiet and full of snotty nosed kids :8855:
But its better than work:8855:
I too am planning to 100% ss this week, its my WI tomorrow night and i cant wait :D should have a good loss :D
Well catch you all later,
love me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shazza just in case I forget (cos im good like that)good luck with wi tomorrow,comes round so quickly doesnt it,its scary really,Im almost half way through my 12 week group this week,last time it took ages this time its flying,I really must get it done think we have 8 weeks left,i cant do another blinkin group,id have to become a life member!!Have a good time with all the snot nose kids!!
Sharon its lovely here too,the suns out and according to my weather station its 11 degrees outside,I will take its word for it as I dont want to go out as I have a great big spot on my chin,although it will be good for seeing without a torch tonight I dont really want to go out and reflect the sun!!
Now wheres our lovely dizzy today?normally shes posted by now,debs come out come out wherever you are!!:hide:
xx

As Im bored I thought I would amuse myself at your expense by reminissing with myself about my food exploitations.
Well(I think soola has heard this one already)
I remember making sandwiches for our trip,it was a 3 hour or so journey we were going to the new forest.So I make the sandwiches,coffee,squash etc as obviously we were going to starve on the way.Put them in the car and start loading the car(6am ish in the morning)Andy looks stressed so I ask him do you want a sandwich,to which he replies yes please,so I have one too.We get in the car,drive out of our road,do you want another one I ask him,yeah alright,so I have another one too,get on the motorway,nearly crash cos hes drinking out of the 2 litre squash bottle and cant see.I think I will have another one says me as we didnt have any breakfast,oh go on then he says so we eat them and then a mini roll,by this time its 6.15am,Well theres not many left I say we just as well eat these and stop for something to eat on the way down,so thats what we did,by the time we got to the next junction of the m20 20 mins from leaving home,we had eaten the lot!!
So the moral of the story is,if you are going away either
1...dont make any sandwiches then you cant eat them or
2....make loads so they last you the whole way and youve got some to feed the ducks with when you get there!!
xx

As Im bored I thought I would amuse myself at your expense by reminissing with myself about my food exploitations.
Well(I think soola has heard this one already)
I remember making sandwiches for our trip,it was a 3 hour or so journey we were going to the new forest.So I make the sandwiches,coffee,squash etc as obviously we were going to starve on the way.Put them in the car and start loading the car(6am ish in the morning)Andy looks stressed so I ask him do you want a sandwich,to which he replies yes please,so I have one too.We get in the car,drive out of our road,do you want another one I ask him,yeah alright,so I have another one too,get on the motorway,nearly crash cos hes drinking out of the 2 litre squash bottle and cant see.I think I will have another one says me as we didnt have any breakfast,oh go on then he says so we eat them and then a mini roll,by this time its 6.15am,Well theres not many left I say we just as well eat these and stop for something to eat on the way down,so thats what we did,by the time we got to the next junction of the m20 20 mins from leaving home,we had eaten the lot!!
So the moral of the story is,if you are going away either
1...dont make any sandwiches then you cant eat them or
2....make loads so they last you the whole way and youve got some to feed the ducks with when you get there!!
xx

or 3. eat in moderation lol (thats meant as a joke so don't take it the wrong way)

Ive heard that story before, but I enjoyed reading it again.
I know what your saying Sharon, but ohhhh if only it was that easy, I know it was a joke, but I still wish it was that easy,lol.

Cris came home an hour early, and found me in bed..................... alone I might add, watching telly, 2 flights away from the kitchen, so I couldnt hear the bread and revels and malteasers calling my name constantly.
Anyway, point is he told me off,and that I shouldnt of been in bed, so I went and had a bath and he fell asleep, at least I was awake,lol
I know Iam rambling, but hes now making toast, and I WANT SOME.

Ive heard that story before, but I enjoyed reading it again.
I know what your saying Sharon, but ohhhh if only it was that easy, I know it was a joke, but I still wish it was that easy,lol.

Cris came home an hour early, and found me in bed..................... alone I might add, watching telly, 2 flights away from the kitchen, so I couldnt hear the bread and revels and malteasers calling my name constantly.
Anyway, point is he told me off,and that I shouldnt of been in bed, so I went and had a bath and he fell asleep, at least I was awake,lol
I know Iam rambling, but hes now making toast, and I WANT SOME.
OMG bloody men!!!!

Ok looked at my goals again today, changed my first goal, to get me to a healthy BMI and under the 200lb club again ( sorry Debs, my membership seem to only be temporary, have applied for a life time membership this time).
The number in my head is about 10lbs under my healthy BMI goal, but lets not run, before we can walk, been there before and failed big stylie.
Heres hoping your all well, Iam working all day tomorrow, so dont expect to be able to post, doesnt mean Iam not thinkin of you all, suffering too:D

Hey Girls,
How we all doing ??
I had a FAB day at the wacky warehouse, for the first time ever I went in with Jed and i really enjoyed it :D
Then i sat and ate my CD bar while they all had a meal, really chuffed with my self..
So why....... did i about an hour ago ruin it all by having a cuppa tea / muffin and bite size milky way ??? :mad::mad:
Grr so angry at myself and its my WI tomorrow too !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello sisters it's me cheesyaoola sorry I have not be around all by homehub gone tits up I have talked to everyone who lives in Mumbai about it with no luck so I am on the I pod touch typing this clever me my computor is in the lenders so today and yesterday I have been lost but got a nice Mumbai man tonight and he sorted it out for me so wii and ps3 and laptop and itouch and btvision and xbox live now works yeha but bloody computor in lenders
and theres nothing wrong with it other than that cd fine ketosis great hope you all fine speak when I get my baby computor back god I miss it speak soon sisters soola

Menders. It keeps typing it wrong LOL

Hi girls,Penny I am so pleased you have changed your goals,I think I may change mine,I think it helps to do it in seperate bits rather than looking and thinking(this is me)Ive still got loads to go,we have the same bmi i see haha!!race time....have a good day at work ,and hoping youre still being a good girl,Im sure you are.
Soola hey girlfriend,you didnt wreck all your home gadgets chasing pete round with that tickling stick did you?I can just imagine him handcuffed and blindfolded running around the house knocking everything off while you chase him with it haha!!Well done on making contact with us,I couldnt have done it,I only just manage with a computer!!Hope to hear from you soon take care until that time xx
Shazza,well done on your good cd day,we will forget the last bit,I have done that loads of times,think its just the self control goes out of the window and you go into some sort of trance thing and cant stop yourself.Todays another day love,and easters getting closer,we dont wanna be sitting there with our bars watching everyone else eat eggs.........well I know I dont,come on do it with all of us..cheat free Tuesday lets shake on it!!
Sharon,how are you doing,you seem to be our new serena,a cheat free girlie,who does it all properly and reaps the rewards,well done love.
Serena,how are you doing hunny?I am going to catch up with your diary in a bit,im sure you are doing brillo pads as always,but just want to see what youve been up to.How was your valentines day?Or shouldnt I ask!!heehee!!
Debs WHERE ARE YOU AT?Expect shes driving round everywhere now she has her little baby back!!Hows the diet going luvvy?hope to hear from you soon
xx

Back