Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Morning All

Only just got up and woken up with a cracking headache for some reason. I had a really weird dream last night that our tv was stolen. I have had some very strange and sometimes quite horrible dreams since my restart.

Penny I know I don't know you nor your history with Cambridge but have you got some events to aim for? For example I am visualizing my OH work Christmas do. I don't see wall the people he works with all year and can't wait for the looks on their faces when I walk in with him and I have lost 6 stone. I also have little milestones between now and then that break it all down into little chunks. Next goal is lose a stone, then get under 200lb etc and so forth. That is definately making it easier for me this time round, that and the fact that I am doing SS+.

Soola what a stressy day!! I hate it when stuff like that goes wrong and you have to rely on tech people to fix it. I usually do all ours at home, we have 4 computers on a network.

Julie I am afraid I was not a cheatfree girlie last night! Confession time I ate a chicken samosa!!! I don't even know why. It was one of those trance like moments that you mentioned. Back on track today lots of water and undo the samosa! WI Thursday and I am a serial scale hopper at home so despite last night its looking good.

Can I be a nuisance and get a name check bit of history from each of you? I hope you don't mind just its a long thread to read through and would be good to get to know you all

Hi Sharon - I'm Debs aka moany wench! I'm 37 but only feel about 12 in my head, live in Scotland with my trainee teenager Conor who will be 13 in May. Been divorced for about 6 years - Conor's dad was an arse!! Been on Cambridge since Oct last year and was going great guns until some nasty thin person invented Xmas and then i went to pot - have managed (lord only knows how!) not to put any weight on but havent lost any for ages coz i keep faffing about! Am determined to get back on track and get the last few stone off. Think thats me!

Good to have you with us chic.

Dx

bit,Debs WHERE ARE YOU AT?Expect shes driving round everywhere now she has her little baby back!!Hows the diet going luvvy?hope to hear from you soon
xx

Hey Julie, been ill all weekend and was off work yesterday - had some yucky sicky scooty bug that had me all confused and dizzy - didnt know which end to point at the loo! Am all better now though and gonna try not to moan today!!! LOL!!!!

Feel that the weekend being ill has knocked me off course but am full of determination - again! - and am going to get my head down and get on with the task in hand now! Managed to lose a piddly wee half pound this week which doesnt even seem worth registering but its a start in the right direction!

Am about half way through catching up on posts so will read the rest at lunchtime.

Hope everyone is well.

Dxx

Can you imagine if we formed our own Spice Girls - except instead of Ginger, Sporty, Posh, Baby and Scary we'd be Cheesynuts, Giraffe Neck, Piddlepants, Wenchy and Boring...shall I give Simon Cowell a call? :D

Love it Serena!!! I shall henceforth (ooooh, big word alert!!!) be known as Wenchy Spice - or Moany Spice - I'll accept either!!! Must practice my dance routines, am not too worried about the fact that I cant sing as the original line up couldnt either!!! :8855:

Off to read the rest of the posts I missed while parked on the throne - you're all mad, mad I tell you!!!!! dx

Good to "meet" you Deb. Hope u are fully recovered.

Had porridge brekkie, choc mint shake lunch and about 1 litre of water. Struggling to drink it today as its cold!! Had a couple of coffees too. Have noticed taste buds must be changing. I used to love toffee walnut shake but went off it last week as it tastes really really sweet. Second fave choc mint and now thats tasting really sweet as well. Whats all that about?

I am considering going to cinema tonight there are so many films on I want to see. We have unlimited cards pay £11.99 a month and go as often as you like. Keeps me occupied and away from the food thoughts too

Phew, you lot cannae half blether! My heids buzzin noo!

Serena, your pics on your sig are faberootastic huni, you look amazing! *****! Lol, only kidding, you do look totally fab and I am sooper jealous cos I is a big fat moany old wench with only herself to blame for falling off the wagon repeatedly since xmas -well, no more!, i am gonna do this once and for all!

Penny, am wating at the door of the under 200 club hq and have your lifetime mebership cert in my hands, come and get it huni, you know you want to..... You'll be back there before you know it, we all know what a star you are, its only you who doesnt realise it!!!

Hope everyone else is well today and cd'ing goodstyleeee!

I've just come off the phone to Vauxhall and am afraid I may have just disgraced myself (nope, I havent pooped my pants!) and possibly ruined any chance I may have had of getting any money back from them for the cost of repairs to my baby.

The jumped up arrogant pillock who referred to himself as a customer service expert (haha,dont make me laugh!) asked all about the problem and hummed and hawwed, all the right sympathy noises then, told me that in some cases they offer good will gestures when a car is just out of warranty but on this occassion they wouldnt as I didnt notify them until after the repairs had been completed! We batted this nugget back and forward for about 20 mins with him insisting that it was my own fault really and me explaining to him that i was not accepting what he was saying! I stayed calm, asked if I could speak to his superior and he said no!!! Cheeky little f***er said that his superior trusts his judgement and it wont matter who i speak to, the answer is no! Told him he was a power hungry jumped up little nobody who clearly takes delight in the fact that he has some false sense of power at work and clearly has none elsewhere otherwise he would be more helpful and less smarmy, said I was no longer complaining about the car, but about him personally and his poor attitude and ignorance and told him to expect to hear from my lawyer!! (EH?, only lawyer I ever had was a divorce one and methinks he might not be any help here!!!) Said that if his superior trusts his judgement then he/she must be as deluded and brainless as him and what was the world coming to when the CS Dept of a major car manufacturer was being run by untrained, rude individuals quite possibly carrying out their community service there as they are too thick to sweep streets like Boy George!!!! What a fanny I am! Am actually completely mortified at being so rant -ish (see - I dont even know real words!!!) and ridiculous!!!

Ok, am going into hiding now, so feel free to all pi** yourselves laughing at my explosion!

Have written to BBC Watchdog now though - Nicky will feel my pain and take up my case - I'm sure! :8855:

Laters sistas!!!

Dx

Yay debs,I thought maybe you were driving down here ready to pay me pen and serena a surprise vist, damn girl you were sitting on the loo!!I hope you havent got a red ring round your bum like the kids get when they sit on their pottys for too long!!As you can see we've been rather busy while youve been awol,ive been bored and stuff(nothing new for me)soolas been doing god knows what to pete,penny seems to have gone back to not liking cris too much,and serena has her own thread now and is still doing bloody fantastically i tell you.Shazza has a cdc with a 3rd eye who can tell when shes been ahemm a tad naughty and we have sharon who is lovely and I thought was being amazingly good,until she revealed this morning shes just like the rest of us and ate a samosa........well it was chicken!!Sure they were on that page in the cd book we have all lost,along with the chocolate, shazzas milky ways and all the rest of the crap we all shovelled down our gobs at xmas!!
Well sharon Im glad you are a serial scale hopper like myself,I have got andy to hide my scales loads of times he wont do it any more as I go looking for them and when i find them I shout at him for not putting them somewhere I cant find them!
I am trying to be good today,its my hands that let me down,they keep passing things to my mouth,blimey theres some good team work going on there!!
going to post this before I lose it
xx

Last edited:
Hey Sharon, good to meet you too honey, please ignore my rants, I am sane - honest - dont believe what Julie says!!! Haha!!!

Its funny how our tastes change so much on cd, i liked nearly all the flavours, bars, etc at the start and now I live on original porridge, choc tetras, toffee bars and oriental chilli soup! I used to love the cappuccino shake and now it gives me the boak - gid Scottish word there for y'all!!!

What you gonna see at the flicks Sharon? I watched that new Brad Pitt one at home at the weekend (in between loo visits) on a copy, a really good copy too, and it was really good, much better than I thought it would have been!

Right, am off to do some work now so will catch y'all later.

Dizzy xx

Haha Julie, yeah I most certainly do have a red ring!!! A red raw, on fire ring - ouch!!! sorry for my crudeness!!!!

Right, defi away back to work now, have posted enough today, you'll all be telling me to get back on the loo and give you peace!!!!

Mwah xx

Haha Julie, yeah I most certainly do have a red ring!!! A red raw, on fire ring - ouch!!! sorry for my crudeness!!!!

Right, defi away back to work now, have posted enough today, you'll all be telling me to get back on the loo and give you peace!!!!

Mwah xx
dab it with cold water and cotton wool:8855:
Oh yeah I nearly forgot all ex husbands are arses!!
xx

Debs you are amazing and I bow down to you. I loved the rant I thought it was fantastic. I never manage to string to words together when I get into that kind of situation so to bombard the CS advisor with that diatribe in my opinion shows great skill. Well done. Sorry however you didn't get the outcome you desired.

Julie yes I thought the chicken samosa was in there somewhere, surely it was on the two pages that got stuck together when last I tried Cambridge and had a chocolate spread moment?

I am in fact going to the flicks in about half an hour. Taking the tribe to see Bolt 3D. We went and saw Benjamin Button last week and it was a beautiful love story. Also saw Slumdog Millionaire which was in my opinion one of THE best films I have seen in a long time.

I have my thermos mug of coffee ready to take with me. I dare the ticket monitor to question me when I try to take it in. last time I told him I had a medical condition which meant I had to have that lol

sisters i have soiled myself,lol,cd makes my bowel stop ,soooo i have been taking a very very mild natural nice flavour laxative all berrys and leaves but shop ran out ,told me it will be in fri,thought fat lot of use that will be i will have imploded by then,so my better judgment was miffed and thought fu*k it and bought some senna,BIG MESSY MISTAKE. took 2 last night and went to the toilet straight away before they even had time to get to my stomach never mind bowel,and my god this afternoon since 1 o clock i have emptyed everything i have eaten since birth out ,my ar*se is killing me,it hurts and i think i have got a pile,opened cheeks to pete and he just said its red,ha ha ,but i swear it feels like i have passed my kidney through my ass,it feels that big.on the plus side i will have lost 4st this week so will be underweight,moral of story stick to what you know and wait till fri its not worth the mess and hassle.hee hee

sisters i have soiled myself,lol,cd makes my bowel stop ,soooo i have been taking a very very mild natural nice flavour laxative all berrys and leaves but shop ran out ,told me it will be in fri,thought fat lot of use that will be i will have imploded by then,so my better judgment was miffed and thought fu*k it and bought some senna,BIG MESSY MISTAKE. took 2 last night and went to the toilet straight away before they even had time to get to my stomach never mind bowel,and my god this afternoon since 1 o clock i have emptyed everything i have eaten since birth out ,my ar*se is killing me,it hurts and i think i have got a pile,opened cheeks to pete and he just said its red,ha ha ,but i swear it feels like i have passed my kidney through my ass,it feels that big.on the plus side i will have lost 4st this week so will be underweight,moral of story stick to what you know and wait till fri its not worth the mess and hassle.hee hee

words fail me......LMFAO!!!!!! betcha got ring sting now

Hey Girls,
Well, my arse is fine (at the moment) but may not be soon as my SIL has been to the Cadbury Chocolate Shop (she used to work there and you can buy LOADS of choc very cheap) anyway, she bought me a lot of choclate, including a 1.6kg tray of Flake bites !!! WHY would she do that :eek:
So now i hear it screaming to me from the kitchen !!! My fridge is now full of choclate bars and creme eggs :cry:
At xmas she bought me a yard of Toblerone (my fave) and I accidently on purpose left it at her house (they live in devon) hoping she would eat it or her 6 kids would, but no when they came last week she brought it with her, so this is now at the back of my wardrobe :cry:

Anyway, on the up side i lost 5lb this week :D
My WI is on monday next week, so i got a short week :D

Take care sistas, I gotta put my earmuffs on, those flake bites are getting louder:cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie was 13.4.......lost 4.....now 13.0
Debs was 13.12.....lost 0.....now 13.12

soolacheesynuts...was 11.13.....lost 2.....11.11
Sharon.... was 15.7....lost 3.........15.4
shazza was 13.10 ...lost 5 ...now 13.5

Congrats on the 5lbs - that's fab!!

Flake bites...creme eggs...mega soopa doopa drool :drool: OMG I don't think I could stand the pressure!

I got given a huge bloody Toblerone at Christmas as well, it tortured me for a week until hubby gave in and ate it (despite declaring he hates them).

Stay strong hunni and well done you! xx

Shazza fantastic loss 5lbs is excellant well done. As for the choccies stay strong I think I would really struggle with that temptation. Can't you give them away?

Serena just been looking at your pics and reading your 810 thread. You are amazing, you look fab and a real inspiration.

Back