Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Shazza fantastic loss 5lbs is excellant well done. As for the choccies stay strong I think I would really struggle with that temptation. Can't you give them away?

Serena just been looking at your pics and reading your 810 thread. You are amazing, you look fab and a real inspiration.

Aww thanks...although my 810 thread could give our Debs a run for her money in the moany wench stakes :D (just kidding Debs darling! xx)

Hope your headache has gone now? x

you know i did say about taking the stuff to work, but hubby said no way!!
I phoned my other SIL to offload some Cadbury Snacks and big bars of double choc, but she dont want them either, she is not dieting but is cutting out junk !!
My only hope was son number 1, he is 6ft 2 and very slim, but eats like a horse... he just phoned to say he staying at his girlfriends :cry:
I could give away all the choc in the fridge but i just cant bear the thought of giving away the toberlone, not ready for that yet:8855:
I am convincing my self i dont like any of the choc in the fridge, and i got a little mantra going on courtesy of Serena "I always have a choice and that choice is always mine". :D

Hey sharon, have you seen the film, hes not that into you ??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you know i did say about taking the stuff to work, but hubby said no way!!
I phoned my other SIL to offload some Cadbury Snacks and big bars of double choc, but she dont want them either, she is not dieting but is cutting out junk !!
My only hope was son number 1, he is 6ft 2 and very slim, but eats like a horse... he just phoned to say he staying at his girlfriends :cry:
I could give away all the choc in the fridge but i just cant bear the thought of giving away the toberlone, not ready for that yet:8855:
I am convincing my self i dont like any of the choc in the fridge, and i got a little mantra going on courtesy of Serena "I always have a choice and that choice is always mine". :D

Hey sharon, have you seen the film, hes not that into you ??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not for want of trying then hun?

Haven't seen that one yet, one of the few I haven't lol. Middle daughter wants to watch that so might be off later in the week. Have you?

Been to see Bolt 3D today with the kids, it was ok for the kids and I was impressed with the 3D but it didn't help my headache.

UPDATE had a nice bath ,and officially i have nothing left in my insides,i can pull my stomach all the way in ,havnt done that for years,spent 20 mins going through all the medicine boxes for arse cream ,found proctosedyl and then had to find glasses to see if it was for cats or humans,found glasses and it says in tiny writing for ano-rectal use only so thats the jobby,just need someone with a pointy finger and i am all set.hee hee.i will leave you with that thought and i bid you a peaceful night sisters of slim

cats or humans.... a backside is a backside, slap it on :8855:

I am going now, as i need to go to bed and hope all the choc is gone tomorrow :wave_cry:
Tom has just eaten 2 creme eggs and i have put a tupperware box full of flake bits in a carrier bag with 2 huge bars of double choc dairy milk and 10 packs of snacks ready for John, he is popping home in the morning and will take it to shellys.... YAY for slim kids :8855:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are all mad, cant think what else to say.
day 2 completed, 100% good, apart from not drinking enough water,thats my only crime today.
Tomorrow is the main killer day for me, and I only have to work for a few hours, so thats something, Need to try to make a real effort with
my water intake.
I hope you have had a fantastic rest and that your all ready for good cd day.

See I blame wenchy It only takes the mere mention of an arse to start one of us off........Soola I was wetting myself reading your posts,Im going to get some senna later,think thats what I need only I dont really want the ring of fire or the piles!!So pete had to turn chief examiner has this openess always been part of your marriage?I dont think I could ever open my bum cheeks to andy, apart from the fact I would probably fart in his face I think there are some things I would like to keep hidden!!Hope you are feeling better this morning and...........whats it like to have a flat stomach?!!:8855:

Shazza......a HUGE well done on the 5lbs,I feel your pain on the choccy front,my god how I love flakes,I would say send em down to me and penny we will look after them for you,but we WOULD eat them and then we'd have to drive up to the cadbury shop just to replace them........so yeah give em to your son and tell him julie said HOPE YOU BLOODY ENJOY THEM!!Im very jealous can you tell?!!Aargh FOOD RAGE!!!

Serena,Ive been reading your diary and its not all wenchy,its actually a very interesting read,I make a point of having a look every day to see how you are getting on and you never fail to inspire me....for about 1/2 an hour that is!!

Sharon,how are you today?when is your wi?Mines tomorrow and Im dreading it,I dont seem to be losing much lately.......cant think why:8855:

Penny,how you doing luvvy,am very proud of you for having 100% day,I have been a good girl I have to, or rosie is gonna kick my ass,when are you next going to the cd centre?Hope youre ok hunny and enjoying work!!

Wenchy..........hows your botty?what more can I say:p
xx

suddenly thought that last post may portray me as callous and uncaring ..... sorry .....hope u are ok now *still sniggering*
Hey sharon theres no point being in this team if youre caring and considerate!!Lord knows Ive tried!!carry on lyfao!!:8855:
xx

Morning all
hope everyones botties are ok this morning and on the mend. You guys are hilarious honestly really made me giggle yesterday. I know you shouldn't laugh at other peoples misfortune but I just couldn't help myself.

Had a terrible night one of those awake/asleep/awake/asleep kinda nights so I bet I will be crabby today. Got through yesterday had a bit of plain chicken this time instead of milk, and it was wrapped in filo pastry this time lol. I managed 2 litres of water yesterday. I'm like you Penny and need to increase it. Too flaming cold here tho thats half the problem.

Julie I weigh in Thursday night. I am pretty sure I have a loss going by my scales but it still doesn't look like much which is kinda strange. The only thing I can think is cos I am a lazy mare and don't move around much. I don't go out to work and tend to go everywhere in the car hence not burning many calories.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Soola - am so glad i have a sore arse piles pal!!!! me and my germaloids are close personal friends since i too discovered a farmer giles - d'ya think pete would have a look at mine too since i dont have a hubby anymore?? My ex was a bit of a perv, if i'd parted my cheeks to him he'd have stuck something in there before i could get a chance to fart in his weasely face!!!!

I truly love all my special (needs) sistas, you make me laugh so much! Am working at home today which is just aswell cos i've laughed so much i think some wee seeped out!!!

Well done on the 5lbs Shazza but if you mention choc once more i'm gonna come beat you up with that toblerone - also one of my faves! just kidding huni, well done for resisting temptation - not sure i could!

Serena, you can share my moany wench title if you wish darling, although i think sooper skinny wench suits you better.

Off to do some work - hope everyone is well and cd'ing like soldiers!! Not sure if soldiers do cd, hmm, i wonder...

dx

Still in shock at you lot, really lost for words, shows how tired Iam.
Had terrible cd headache yesturday and its still there today, *******!
Should be out the door for work in a bit, will leave it a while me thinks, its my sodding day off anyway,lol.

On the chocolate front, cris eat 2 family size bags of malteasers last nite, after I went to bed, we need the chocolate so we can get free film tickets, ohhhhh right,lol.

Julie, Iam off all next week,and cris couldnt get any leave, so If you and your main man want to walk to hythe, just let me know, I know you love walking.
Dont worry, monday is payday, so I will be able to buy you a coffee.

Cant think of anything else to say, have a fab day, I will be around later

Hi girls

Just catching up during my lunchbreak sitting at my desk at work, and really trying not to laugh too loudly at your posts so I don't have to explain to anyone what I'm laughing at!! Love it :)

Have a good day sisters xx

Hi girls,
oh help,I have the most terrible cystitis,I cant stop peeing,and every time I come back from the loo I look like alice cooper as my eyes have watered so much.I have been at least 12 times today,I went to the chemist and asked for something that wasnt a sachet,well basically i said have you got anything for cystitis that isnt that..pointing at the sachets.She said well there is this...some pottassium stuff in a medicine bottle but it tastes disgusting,so I bought it,its not that bad just tastes like petrol,but its not working.So have you any advice for me?I know chocolate is very good for clearing it up and comforting you at the same time,but I went to the shop to get some and they said some woman came in the shop armed with a giant toblerone with a stocking over her head and demanded all the flakes in the shop,so they just gave her the lot.
So help please..........also I have right little **** hed kids that keep gobbing me off and I just wanna beat them ,so Im not having a good day.
Penny I will chat to you later about walkies if I still have this we need to walk through the woods so I can mark my territory every 10 ft.
xx

Soola - am so glad i have a sore arse piles pal!!!! me and my germaloids are close personal friends since i too discovered a farmer giles - d'ya think pete would have a look at mine too since i dont have a hubby anymore?? My ex was a bit of a perv, if i'd parted my cheeks to him he'd have stuck something in there before i could get a chance to fart in his weasely face!!!!

dx
:8855::8855::8855:
xx

oh oh I found a home remedy on google a teaspoonful of bicarbonate of soda to every pint of water. You should aim to drink several pints every hour from the moment the symptoms start

Had a terrible night one of those awake/asleep/awake/asleep kinda nights so I bet I will be crabby today. Got through yesterday had a bit of plain chicken this time instead of milk, and it was wrapped in filo pastry this time lol. I managed 2 litres of water yesterday. I'm like you Penny and need to increase it. Too flaming cold here tho thats half the problem.

Julie I weigh in Thursday night. I am pretty sure I have a loss going by my scales but it still doesn't look like much which is kinda strange. The only thing I can think is cos I am a lazy mare and don't move around much. I don't go out to work and tend to go everywhere in the car hence not burning many calories.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hmm filo pastry,Girls was that on that page?I think it was,dont worry sharon you'll be fine,next time just eat the chicken though!!
As for the car thing,you can probably tell from my new quote in my signature I dont walk anywhere or do any excercise............unless that is Penny is with me then i act like its something i do all the time!!:8855:
xx

Hmm filo pastry,Girls was that on that page?I think it was,dont worry sharon you'll be fine,next time just eat the chicken though!!
As for the car thing,you can probably tell from my new quote in my signature I dont walk anywhere or do any excercise............unless that is Penny is with me then i act like its something i do all the time!!:8855:
xx

lol freudian slip I meant to say this time is WASNT wrapped in filo pastry

Back