Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

oh oh I found a home remedy on google a teaspoonful of bicarbonate of soda to every pint of water. You should aim to drink several pints every hour from the moment the symptoms start
Thanks sharon,Im gonna try that,mind you I thought bicarb of soda blows up birds cos they cant fart,does that mean Im going to have terrible wind if I have it,I really dont need any help in that department the water flavourings do it all on their own!!
xx

why didnt u have the sachets Julie?
sorry sharon missed this,i didnt have them because they were lemon or cranberry and dint want to knock myself out of keto,but after i took the med in the bottle,I read it and it is full of syrup so should have had the sachets me thinks,I really wanted tablets is what i was asking for in a roundabout way
xx

Arse, Balls, Feck, etc etc!!! I just ate a crunchie - didnt even realise i was doing it - went to the fridge for water and came out muching a crunchie - am hanging my head in shame - but am also hoping i burp soon and can taste it again - it was amazing!

we get punished for the things we do wrong though dont we? so i'll probably grow another pile overnight!

Arse, Balls, Feck, etc etc!!! I just ate a crunchie - didnt even realise i was doing it - went to the fridge for water and came out muching a crunchie - am hanging my head in shame - but am also hoping i burp soon and can taste it again - it was amazing!

we get punished for the things we do wrong though dont we? so i'll probably grow another pile overnight!
OMG we're back to the bloody crunchies again,thats what sent me and penny into a spiral of descent at christmas,if you want to burp debs have some bicarb of soda I can highly recommend it:Dand by the way you really sound like youre feeling guilty:8855:
xx

sorry sharon missed this,i didnt have them because they were lemon or cranberry and dint want to knock myself out of keto,but after i took the med in the bottle,I read it and it is full of syrup so should have had the sachets me thinks,I really wanted tablets is what i was asking for in a roundabout way
xx

Sorry you're poorly hunni...this team should be renamed "Sisters of pee pee and poo poo problems" :(

:cry::cry:I'm fed up:cry:

I know I shouldn't do it but being a scale hopper I know it looks like I have probably only lost 1lb this week. Had the samosa moment but I wouldn't have thought it would do that much damage. Lost 5lb week one and 3lb week two. Its naff really. Looking at other peoples losses why are mine so low?

Hi Sharon

Week 3 or week 4 are infamous for people having low losses during those weeks as their bodies readjust to things and then people tend to get an extra big loss the following week when things catch up.

Also that samosa, tiny and insignificant as it may seem, could actually have that big an effect on your weigh in - really! That's why everyone bangs on so much about avoiding carbs whilst SSing. It'll only be water weight though - the real damage happens when people get disheartened by the resulting poor weigh in and fall off the wagon altogether.

By the way I only lost 3lb in my first week and have never had huge losses compared with other people despite being cheat-free most of the time.

Stick with it hunni as you cannot fail to lose a decent amount of weight on CD if you stick with it. xx

Thank u Serena, the voice of reason. I am loving you. I am not going to let it dishearten me too much. I am just going to refocus after tomorrows weigh in and aim for a 100% week and also may add in a little walking too. Try and get water up to 3 to 4 litres a day. I know everyone loses at different rates and I shouldn't make comparisons. Also I have to put it into perspective yes its 8lb in two weeks off but what would that of been if I hadn't done what I have done, probably more weight on.

By the way I just saw your thread on the main forum about SS+ and also about exercise etc. Losses really are comparable on SS+, nearly everyone in the group that Julie, Penny and I went to lost at least 3 stone each over 12 weeks if they didn't cheat.

As for exercise, yes it's good for you but from a weight loss point of view it doesn't usually make that much difference on any diet not just CD, other than possibly helping motivate you to make healthier food choices (Soola may disagree with me on this one as she hit a long plateau and doing some work on the treadmill may have kickstarted her loss again). An hour's vigourous cardio burns up around 500 calories so you'd have to do an hour every single day just to lose an additional 1lb a week (as 3500 cals = 1lb) plus your muscles can retain water whilst they repair themselves so it may not show on the scales anyway. Do the walking etc if it'll help you to stay focussed but don't do it just to try to speed things up as you'll only get disheartened.

Sorry to go on a bit but hope this helps xx

Oh we are a brill team I love you all,julie I swear by the citrate stuff for cissy it does work even if it does taste of creasote,I have some sad news,my treadmill has died I have had her 10 months and she died today sniff sniff ,found the reciept and tried to ring the company and guess wot, they have fecking gone out of buisness feckers.so have been on eBay and ordered a cross trainer .god I cannot be without some gym equiptment I will atropy,my bum still hurts,I asked pete to have another look ,I. Said is my pile still big and he said it was and he was sure it winked at him LOL.,hope everyone is simmering nicely keep the faith sisters ,off to dig a 8 foot hole in the garden to bury my darling treadmill
R.i.p

Well what can I say, Julie I hope you feel lots better soon.
Angie, ohhhhhhhhh poor baby, the loss of a treadmill is almost too much to bear.
Sharon, hope you keeping the faith and good luck with you WI.
Serena, loving your advice, hope your well, I take it you have an offical WI tomorrow night, just before stingy pee girl,lol. Just let Rosie ask her to do a pee stix, love to be a fly on the wall.
Debs, your naughty, but I still love you millions.

My short day at work, should of been 4hrs max, ended up 9hrs, I had promised I wouldnt do that again, silly me.
So I have been 100% good again, My crimes include not enough water,and only 2 shakes until an hour ago( iam allowed 4).
I stayed strong, but picked up a packet of ham, a chocolate bar, and some crisps, said hello to all of them and told them I would see them another day, they seemed disappointed, but what can you do,lol.
Nite nite all.

My reason for sodding about, in the main is the state of my arms, the bingo wings from hell, that have lots of strech mark scars and lots of little bits of loose skin, that look abit like lots of layers of skin just hanging there, the bigger Iam the less I notice the degree of damage I have done to my body.
My legs are going the same way, and I personally find it very distressing:cry::cry:.
When Iam away from work I can cover my arms, so its not a problem, in work my arms are on display all the time, and they are causing me to loose confidence, because I feel I look so ugly.
Anyway the point that Iam getting to, is , that I spoke to one of the managers today, and she said it may be possible to go to occupational health, explain that Iam distressed, however silly that seems, and they may be able to give me permission to wear something under my uniform to support the heavy and ugly skin, so they are hidden, please let me know your thoughts.
Now I know the problem, its seems only right to do whatever is needed for me to get to goal.
Probably seems so silly the reason I keep failing, but for me its such a huge deal, its causing untold unhappiness.
Anyway, blah, blah, blah.:(:(:(

Yeh ha well done sista penny 7lb is fantastic you are a star, it shows you are back on track and that's a brill thing,it's so tough getting back in the groove ,so it's great you have succeded.love and hugs to you.

Scales showing another 3lb gone today, this isnt offical, and they are my scales, but Iam liking what they are saying, of course this may all change, I know scale hopping isnt good, but its working for me at the moment.

hope everyone has a good WI today, and that you all have a fab day.

well done on the losses Penny - go girl! i'm back on track today - yet again -gave myself such a hard time yesterday for my crunchie failure - didnt sleep well last night for deliberating over it and trying to work out why i did it, etc, came to the conclusion that I'm just a big fat greedy moo who loves food and enjoys being fat and miserable!

i dont think you're reasons for falling off are silly at all Penny, we all have reasons why we do things, or dont do things, and if your arms are your demon then thats not silly at all - its very real and is clearly quite distressing for you. I think it would be a good thing for your confidence if you could cover up a bit at work - not that i'm saying you need to or am I agreeing that your arms are a problem area - but if you feel strongly about them being on show then do what you need to do to make you feel comfortable. i think you should speak to occ health about it - definitely.

i am really upset that you think your arms are ugly though Penny, I cant imagine any part of you being ugly, despite having no idea what you look like - you are an amazing person, truly inspirational and beautiful in every way possible and when the penny (haha - no pun intended) drops with you and you realise what everyone else already knows, you are going to be bubbling over with confidence. chin up luvvy, you're the most inspirational person i have every had the pleasure of calling my friend. thank you.

dx

feeling very sensible today - all the loopy juice must be down Julie's neck of the woods today!!

Love all my amazing sisters and wish you all a happy healthy cd day.

dx

ps - i think i did grow that new pile - my arse hurts like hell!!!!

pps - How could i forget - RIP Soola's trusty treadmill - we will all miss the tales of how you were used and abused by cheeseynuts!

Well done on your loss Penny thats fantastic.

I am still feeling sorry for myself today so don't expect I will be very sociable. I do tend to wallow a bit when I get down like this.

hi girls,only me!!
well im still weeing for england and burning like hell,so much so i rang the docs and now have antibiotics.........but i have to have 1 4 times a day and i have to eat with them........shazza get them chocs down here pronto!!Im sure i could have a cream egg 4 times a day couldnt I?
Poor penny,dont worry love Im sure it will all work out in the end,and ditto what debs has said.
cheesynuts,Im already feeling sorry for the next machine thats going to enter your domaine...........have you put the death of the running thingy on facebook,im sure youd get lots of sympathy!!
Sharon....dont worry about feeling unsociable,we all get that from time to time only cheesy goes missing for years at a time when its her turn!!haha!!
Debs hope youre feeling ok hunny with ya farmer giles
Serena hey girlfriend
Shazza where you at,not still at that kids thing are ya?
Right just a quickie from me at mo just wanted to say hi
Penny....well done on the loss brillo pads
xx

Back