Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

double take time - is that 14 times a day you have to take your antibiotics Julie??? thats a mighty big pee defect you have there huni!!!! seriously though, its not something i've ever had so can only begin to imagine how you're feeling - my mate gets them regularly and likens it to peeing razor blades! i need to go buy more germaloids soon as i'm nearly all out - lord, that was traumatic enough first time around - watch this space - i will share the embarassment again too!!!

Yeah Sharon, dont worry about feeling like a miserable antisocial auld boot (oops, you never actually said that did you - only kidding chic!!) haha, no-one can beat Cheesy Spice in the disappearance stakes (luv ya cheesy) - apart from possibly those folks who join our team then disappear after 5 minutes never to be seen again - is it something we said??? just aswell we dont take it personally ladies.

do fish have tongues? have always wondered that!!!

Huggles.

Dx

double take time - is that 14 times a day you have to take your antibiotics Julie??? thats a mighty big pee defect you have there huni!!!! seriously though, its not something i've ever had so can only begin to imagine how you're feeling - my mate gets them regularly and likens it to peeing razor blades! i need to go buy more germaloids soon as i'm nearly all out - lord, that was traumatic enough first time around - watch this space - i will share the embarassment again too!!!

Yeah Sharon, dont worry about feeling like a miserable antisocial auld boot (oops, you never actually said that did you - only kidding chic!!) haha, no-one can beat Cheesy Spice in the disappearance stakes (luv ya cheesy) - apart from possibly those folks who join our team then disappear after 5 minutes never to be seen again - is it something we said??? just aswell we dont take it personally ladies.

do fish have tongues? have always wondered that!!!

Huggles.

Dx
Hmm I think i meant i had to take 1 tab 4 times a day WITH FOOD..couldnt give a toss about the tablet thing,I enjoyed that cos that was like food,it was the wording on the pack.TAKE WITH OR AFTER FOOD...its official thats what got me excited,then I thought NO...NO I SAY Im not having food so I havent so I might grow an extra noony or something I dont know what the side effect of not having food with it will be!!
As for fish I dont think they do do they?have you googled it?Im going to now got me all whistful and pondering...I know theyve got a 3 second memory,that must be great seeing somewhere new every 3 seconds...actually how do they know if theyre hungry by the time they think they are they will have forgotten again:cool:
xx

Oh yeah I know what I forgot to say,I keep getting static electric shocks and giving them to everyone aswell,I thought I could go on britains got talent,cos the other day I went to get ready for bed,turned on the tap and wham there was this sort of spark shot out my finger and charlies toothbrush started flashing...you have to squeeze this rubber thing on the end to make it flash but i did it without touching it!!Penny if i see you next week wear rubber wellies and rubber gloves and hold a broom in your hand ready to push me off in case I shock ya!!
Oh yeah and it flippin hurts!!:mad:
xx

Well I tell you something I can't feel sorry for myself with you girls. I know I have only been here a few days but I am loving reading your posts and it cheers me up.

I am the saddo who googled do fish have tongues and just to put your mind at rest......yes they do apparently. Now the real question is why would you want to know this and what warped thoughts were going through your head when you came up with this question?

Here is another one for you to ponder.....why can't women put on mascara with their mouths closed?

btw 1.5 litres of water, one porridge and one choc mint shake today. Nothing else has passed my lips. WI tonight and it looks like I am in the one pound club but will get that confirmed later. I am looking at it from a new perpective though, its called being positive and new and strange concept to me. The positive side is if I hadn't been following plan how much would I have gained this week?

Hi sharon,so fish have tongues thanks for finding out that one,we now know the answer to that,heres another one for you in the fish line,why does fish food smell of fish?
I think Im in the 0lb club this week so 1lbs great!!Its true what you say about the not being on it and gaining thing so yeah we're all doing mighty good........pat on the back girls!
xx

SharonJayne1970;1333101 Here is another one for you to ponder.....why can't women put on mascara with their mouths closed?[/quote said:
Well The answer to this one from my point of view is that I can NEVER keep my gob shut!!:D
xx

Phew... that was hard work !!
My laptop charger had died on me, so i have not been able to get online, so i have managed to work out son number 1's password.... too easy:8855:
But struggled to remember mine for minimims :p anyway i am here now:D
Bet you all thought i had fell into a flake induced coma eh:cool:
Well I am struggleing with that, nightmare!!

Hey Penny well done on your loss that is fab... I know what you mean about the bingo wings, mine are bad, I have always had huge arms, i seem to carry a lot of my weight there.. but i am sure if you get the ok to cover up at work you will be a lot happier...

Sharon.. a loss is a loss, 1lb is still going in the right direction eh !!

So is everyones arses and auntys ok now or at least on the mend ha ha !!

Well I am home alone with Jed, steve has gone to sunderland on a delivery and took Tom with him, so i am feeling a bit vulnerable, Jed is only 3 so wont be able to stop me eating anything i shouldnt.. I can hear the whole bloody fridge screaming my name,....... but i am not going in there !!!

Right off to catch up on your posts
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi shazza glad you made it back,its a pain when you cant get into the blinkin forum aswell,sometimes when my computer updates I have a right old nightmare and have to get my password e mailed then once im in thats it forget password and next time have to do it all again.
Stay away from the fridge love only a few hours and you can go to bed having managed another day,that fab loss should be enough to keep you going.
Im getting weighed at 7 and now im dying of thirst cos i cant drink anything til ive been weighed...bugga!!
xx

evening sisters i have news its great news its fantasic georgous fabby news I HAVE A NEW TREADMILL oh i am so excited.it is the biggest mother you have ever seen and god i love it , £450 of pure indulgent georgoussssssss,ohhh i love treadmills me. oh and the diet is a bit **** this week ,have been as good as gold but as yet only 1lb weigh in sat so maybe another 1 before then,my body is saying it is not letting me have anymore fat fecking body,i want it gone (stamps feet and pouts) well done on the losses so far this week onwards and downwards,i am going for an early bed and am going to find a mirror so i can have a look at my pile everyone else knows about it so i thought i would take a peek,it will entertain me for a few mins till billy connerly starts on tyne tees,night for now soolacheesynuts.

hey soola, glad your happy with your new treadmill, and thanks for putting that image in my head..... you and your pile ha ha

Sharon - 2lb off well done :D

Julie - hope you had a good weigh in too..

I on the other hand am dreading mine on monday, i think it will be damage limitation... tonight i have eaten my weight in chocolate, and its not good, so i have come on here to comiserate and i am gonna go now and listen to Paul McKenna, see if i can hypnotise myself to never eat chocolate again :eek:

I think John may come home tomorrow and take his laptop to his girlfriends so if i am not around its coz i have not sorted out my charger :(

Be good girls
love me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone

Soola you crack me up...pleased you got your new treadmill already - sounds fab! Well not fab to me, sounds like my idea of hell actually but glad you're pleased with it :D

Debs hope you are ok after your crunchie and pile incidents :)

Sharon - congrats on your 2lb and well done for not giving in last night.

Shazza - hope Paul Mckenna is working his magic on you as we speak...we've all had our blips so pleeease make sure you carry on posting regardless of what happens cos we're all here to :asskick: and :hug99:as needed x

Julie - hope you got on ok tonight hunni x

Penny - well done on getting back on the wagon, I know how tough you find it but you're doing so well darling. Can totally understand your feelings about wanting to stay covered up, rightly or wrongly it's a valid feeling but now you have identified it you can approach it the best way for you so good for you and stay strong because as Debs rightly assumed in her previous post you are indeed beautiful, both inside and out which is a very rare thing and something of which you should be very proud xx

Morning girlies,soola i am pleased youre pleased,well im happy youre happy,well for gods sake girlfriend woooooooooooopeeeeee!!Im thinking you must be rather insane to be getting so excited over something that MAKES you run,but what the hell, congratulations, I hope your new friend enjoys being stamped on and for gods sake dont let her know what happened to the old one you'll have a puddle of oil all over the floor no one wants to know they only have 10 months to live!!
Sharon well done on the 2lbs,I lost a measly 1lb I know I said toyou to be happy with 1lb but thats when its someone else....not me!!haha!!
Serena are u gonna tell everyone how much you lost?My god girls she looks amaaaaaaazing!!I saw serena last night.........flippin heck!!
Penny poopoos how are you today darling?So walkies next week I am soooooooo looking forward to it!!well I am looking forward to the meeting and the coffee as for the walkies couldnt we just go for a walk round the town shopping that always knackers me out!!haha!!
shazza...............hope paul worked for you hun,todays another day just dream about choccy love it works just as well Ive done it several times!
Debs debs debs,how are you today our little ray of sunshine.....burping and farting for england,or having a posh ladies day today?
xx

shazza was 13.10 ...lost 5 ...now 13.5
Julie was 13.0..lost 1...now 12.13....same as cheesy when she got it
wrong!!haha

Hey Julie, your in the 12's YAY !!!:D
I cant wait till i get there :D
Anyway this is a quick post from work, I am taking my laptop and charger to PC world tonight as its under 1 year old so fingers crossed they give me a new charger....

So, i have a question SS+ is it:
a) 3 packs and white meat & green veg
b) 3 packs and 200ml skimmed milk
c) 4 packs and 200ml skimmed milk
d) 4 packs

All answers on a postcard please:8855:

Have a good days girls, I intend to :rolleyes:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am the saddo who googled do fish have tongues and just to put your mind at rest......yes they do apparently. Now the real question is why would you want to know this and what warped thoughts were going through your head when you came up with this question?

Sharon - you would not want to know what thoughts go through my twisted little noggin on a daily basis - my biggest problem is that I feel the need to blurt them out and scare people! I'm not completely insane - honest (haha - an insane person would say that though, eh?!) but I am a bit random at times - I love google, you can put anything in there and it comes up with fab stuff - but - I generally have about a million other random questions by the time i'm done!

Do you think animals see the world the way do? I have two cats and one of them looks at me sometimes like I've got horns - like really freaked out scared wide eyed look but when i look in the mirror i think i look relatively normal - what do you think she sees that I dont???

Hmmmmmm.......

Debs debs debs,how are you today our little ray of sunshine.....burping and farting for england,or having a posh ladies day today?
xx

Nah, no posh ladies day for me today Julie. No burping as yet which is fine, regurgitated water is all i'd be tasting and thats bad enough going down! Dont know about ray of sunshine - am feeling a bit non sunshiney today cos someone made my cry :cry:at 8am - hmmmm, wonder who that might have been!!!!!!! Panda face all fixed now and am about to go do some work - for a change!!! - so I will wish you all a good day and I'll catch up laters.

Well done on the losses folks, and you look after that new torture device Soola, see if you can let this one live a little longer than the last one!

Luv y'all

Dxxx

Quick hi and bye from me, working today, late already.
Congrats on your losses darlings, esp our Julie whos in the 12's, the *****!!!!!!!!!!!

Back