Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hey Julie, your in the 12's YAY !!!:D
I cant wait till i get there :D
Anyway this is a quick post from work, I am taking my laptop and charger to PC world tonight as its under 1 year old so fingers crossed they give me a new charger....

So, i have a question SS+ is it:
a) 3 packs and white meat & green veg
b) 3 packs and 200ml skimmed milk
c) 4 packs and 200ml skimmed milk
d) 4 packs

All answers on a postcard please:8855:

Have a good days girls, I intend to :rolleyes:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with the laptop

SS+ I am doing this so the answer is you can do A or C

shazza was 13.10 ...lost 5 ...now 13.5
Julie was 13.0..lost 1...now 12.13....same as cheesy when she got it
wrong!!haha
Sharon was 15.4 ...... lost 2 ...... now 15.2

Hi sharon how are you today?
Penny have a good day of work.......and you always knew i was a *****!!
Debs twisted?!!No way!!haha!!
shazza do you have the book with the amounts in,you cant eat a whole chicken and a mingey bit of salad like i once did!!
xx

Ah no, I was hoping i could have a :turkey: to myself :8855:
Nah, I was more thinking on the packs and milk...
What do you guys think to the 3 shakes and a bar... or do you think that would keep the weightloss low ??
Any advise / thoughts :confused:
Today is so far so good, i dont have any trouble drinking the water, in fact i probably drink about 4 - 5 litres a day :eek:
And I have had a choc orange drink, yummy and i will make my next one about 3ish, so fingers crossed i put my demons to bed last night !!

Thank god its friday !! YAY !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi shazza Ive always had the bars and they dont affect my weight loss,if you have the cranberry or peanut they have much the same cals/carbs as the packs.Dont you normally have them then?I know they can take some people out of ketosis,or they can make you hungry,but i have never had a problem with any of that,i couldnt survive without my bars!!
I dont know how you can drink that choc orange shake,it may be just me but it had the most awful aftertaste,it smelt lovely,also you do know its only skimmed milk you can have dont you hun,you cant have half the amount of semi skimmed,as I thought may be ok,but its not!!haha!!
xx

Hey Girls,
I am still on Johns laptop, OH was too tired to go to the shopping centre tonight to sort ours out.. so fingers crossed John dont come in and take this one !!

Yea, I am umming and ahhing about SS+... not sure, the thought of having an extra pack is appealing though and the skimmed milk, I could have cups of tea... oh the joy eh !!

I will have a think about it,

So how we all doing today girls ??
You all seem quiet... whats going on??
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi darlings, hope your all well.
I have had the day from hell, not knowing if my house was still standing,as there was a house collapsed in my street today, and it could of been the one a couple of doors from me, thankfully on a selfish note it wasnt.
2 people were pulled out, it took a fire service a few hours to get one of the poor chaps out.

Cris and the boys are away for the weekend again, I could of gone with him, but Iam left with his mum, who I love to pieces, but have very little in common with, I hardly ever sleep when Iam there, and they have all there meals at dining table, shes an amazing cook, and its a nitemare trying to convince them and me that its fine that Iam sitting there with just a shake, WELL ITS NOT!
If I went and sat in the living room, that would make everyone feel uncomfortable, because it would mean I was being unsocial, so I stayed home, now that anti-social.:8855:

I was really worried, but Iam ok now my house is ok, and my babies are safe, what have you got planned for this weekend, and have you used your ickle wok?

Glad you are ok xx

Ralph's grandparents were due round for dinner tomorrow but have had to cancel as Ralph thinks he has a cold coming so nothing planned for the weekend now.

Still not used the wok - I just liked the idea of it more I think :rolleyes:

How about you - up to much this weekend?

Concentrating 100% on cd only, thats the only focus, lots of water, no food,and lots of peeing, will watch my fitness dvd, might even do some of it,lol.
Without cris and the boys, I dont have to prepare any food for anyone,and that means that the fact that there isnt any food in the house is fabtabulous, and I have nothing to cheat on, i have no money til monday, so that ties in with my plan.
You have a good time, off for a lovely long sleep, well thats the plan, the amount I have drunk since I got home, its probably not going to happen, but excited, I can concentrate totally on me, selfish, but true.

How dare you all be out there having lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your all well and drinking and peeing for england, and scotland,lol.

Hiya girlies,Im just popping on quick to say hi,if I dont get on here any more today I will catch up tommoz evening,hope youre all ok,penny I would say be a good girl,but I know you are as you cant do anything else !!haha!!
xx

Ive had enough of being on my own already,lol.

Hurt my back yesturday, helped bump a friends car(Janets car), tiny distance, but its defo done some damage, just another example of how unfit Iam.

Iam lonely and that is making me want to eat, but I dont want to be social,I know that makes no sense, buts thats how Iam feeling.:wave_cry:

Just had a soup, still have half a shake and a tetra to go today.:sigh:

Nothing else to report, other than Julie is a rat bag of the highest order.

evening sisters and soolas score this week -1lb that will do
shazza was 13.10 ...lost 5 ...now 13.5
Julie was 13.0..lost 1...now 12.13....same as cheesy when she got it
wrong!!haha
Sharon was 15.4 ...... lost 2 ...... now 15.2
soolacheesynuts......11.11.....lost 1........now 11.10.

Well done Soola, glad to see those scales moving for you again hun.

Hope the new treadmill is...erm...good!! :whacky068: (hateful things :D)

Penny - hope you're not too lonely my darling...enjoy the silence I know I would!

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Thanks darling Serena, congrats again on having sooooooooo little to loose now.

Where my sistas at, all having lives, well I say again " how very dare you!!!!!".

I had a bad nite last nite,but it meant I drank 2litres of water, so that cant be bad for my cd journey, but all night I was really thirsty.

Checked if I was in keto today, as I felt I might of come out of it, and Iam still in, but only just, is that because of the amount of the water I drank? or the water flavouring I had yesturday, I only had a teaspoon, but Iam very sensative to it, so Iam giving it a miss today.

Nothing else to report, off for yet another pee.

Very excited my boys are coming home later, but a few minutes and they will be driving me mad again, soooooooo never happy me.

My thought for the day, is more of a wish,

"Please all the powers that be, and all the gods let me get to goal and stop hiting the self distruct button, feel it might happen again soon, soooooooo please dont let it":(

Hey Penny, your doing really well, keep it up girl, you dont have far to go till you get to goad :D

I am still laptopless.... our cable lead is 'stressed' at the end, so null and void on the warranty !! I have ordered another one, after all i cant use the laptop without it!! So still using Johns for the time being..

I have been toying with the idea of joining the gym.... i just dont know, would i go or not ?? I know i need to do something to try and not make everything so saggy :( plus i need to really work on my arms, they measure at 15inches and have not lost a mm since i started CD:(

Anyway, today is so far so good, i hope your all having a fab weekend, and Penny your doing great :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back