Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi darlin Shazza, thanks for your support:D.
are you ssing, sorry cant remember, if you are, you might find the gym a bit too much, I have never really been able to do the gym.

I have split a tetra and made 2 little ice creams, and made 40 tiny bicuits, I have a soup and half a shake to go, so spreading the stuff out, so that I can do the best to avoid cheating, please let it work.

Good morning all my lovely team mate sisters.
How are we today?
I had a fun weekend......not!!we were supposed to be going away in frank (our camper)but frank had other plans,he decided he werent gonna budge.I dont know whats the matter with him,last year he was a happy go lucky I'll go anywhere fun sort of guy,now hes turned into a stubborn f you type of male being!!So we get out franc that is how you spell his name,a little 80 year old mechanic,aah hes so sweet,he came round and was convinced it was the battery,so brought his tow rope with him,told andy to bump frank down the hill,frank burped and farted a bit(like the rest of us)then dug his heels in and would not go,So little franc decided to tow andy along the coast road,only little franc cant see so basically andy and our frank ***** themselves,doing 40 mph swinging round park cars on a 6ft tow rope.Then the tow rope snaps only franc doesnt know so he carrys on going and andy and frank are stuck in the middle of the road.He eventually realises and comes back,tows andy and frank back home on a 3 ft tow rope and parks them up.He then comes back the next day having fully charged the battery,will frank go..fart burp...no,so they start looking in the engine,which is at the back so the boot goes up franc sticks his head in to have a look stands up smacks his head on the tailgate,nearly knocks himself out,blood everywhere,right me thinks I know what to do Ive done my first aid course,so I wanna put a great big bandage round francs head all round his chin and that,nope he dont want that he wants a plaster!!I couldnt convince him so he had a plaster on the gaping wound and put his hat on!!
My weekends are never normal,then again I aint normal.
Keep smiling girls theres always someone worse off than you!!
xx

Ah darling Julie, can always rely on you to brighten up an otherwise dull Monday morning - that made me laugh so much, it was like something out of a carry on film.

Dull weekend for me, filled with chores - washing, ironing, cleaning, tidying - lots of dullness and boringness - god I wish payday would hurry up and come, i hate being skint!

Off to do some work and fill the water bottle - i am determined that I am going to do 100% ss this week - no excuses, no temptations, no wavering from cd, i need to get this fat moving coz i'm fed up now - am even going to attempt some exercise this week - haha, that'll be fun! Will email you all from my hospital bed!!!

dx

OMG Julie, that made me laugh out loud:rotflmao: which is not good as i work in an open plan office (have ya seen the office!! exactly like that.. soo quiet) and I just let out a laugh.... and everyone looked, so now they now i am not bussying myself on the SAAB spreadsheet as i should be ha ha !!!
I am still sort of laptopless :( but should be sorted soon.....
CD wise, I am going to 100% SS this week..... the scales have not moved this week at all, so that is a relief as i aint been great :cry: so i think i will be lucky to STS....
Come on Deb, me and you can do this diet.... we all can 100% this week.... we are nearly into March :eek: soon we will be dropping the layers and want to be looking our best, the days will pass and summer will come weather we have lost the weight or not ;)
How you doing Penny ???

Hey Sharon, how are you getting on ??

Hey soola i hope your treadmill has been taking a beating... i did ponder joining the gym yesterday, thats as far as i got... pondering it :p

Serena, my hair is still falling out, how long did it take for you to notice that soap from Lush working ???

Well good day girls, best go and get some work done eh !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning darlings, ohhhhhhh what a nite (thats a song isnt it?).
Very very tired today, in a bit of pain, my back, but on a good note all my boys are home, but all of them are full of aches and pains.
Cris was in a world of pain yesturday, hes forearms, from resealing the roof on our van, well thats what he tells me,lol, his parents have internet access too,so you never know;)
Mac my older dog is very sore,and sleeping and snoring for england, but everytime he moves, its clear hes not a puppy anymore,and the ickle one, hes totally fat,and struggling to move, hes belly is too near to the ground, amazing he hasnt got friction burns, but then again, he cant move very fast today.

What else can I tell you?

Julie my darling so sorry about Frank, would flowers and grapes help at all. So frustrating isnt it.
So are you staying all cuddled up in the warm today, its not walking weather is it, my backs very sore, so thats what I plan to do, is there any other day that your home, so that maybe I can pop round, miss you!

Debs, ironing,whats that,lol.
So you werent here at the weekend, but thats fine, but today your services are required, you have a lifetime membership form or badge to hand out.....................YES TO ME.............so excited, under 200lbs again, and finally, I just need to know what the dress code is for the presentation,lol, something ironed I take it,lol.

Shazza,we just cross posted, off to read it,now.
Huggles to all my other sistas.

Shazza, I can just imagine everyone looking at you,lol, soooo funny.

Your right, we all can do this, honestly we can, and what this last week has taught me, is that if you do it properly it really does work, I did a soola at the weekend and had lots of nuts, so that scales didnt move, only did it because I was home alone and the food police werent here, but the only person I hurt was myself, so if we are good, and follow the rules, we cant fail, my goal is to have a healthy BMI by march, now iam right in thinking thats any day before the 1st of April isnt it?,lol

Off for a bath to try and help my back, take care everyone.

Ju Ju you there, I see your signed in, my house is too cold for a bath at the mo, sign into msn if you are,and your not too mad at me

Well done Penny, you ickle star that you are - I knew you'd get back in the under 200lb club!!! Now, just to let you know that since you were last here, the membership rules have changed a bit. Its now not a club, but a cult and now that we have you in the door, the door is locked and bolted and glued shut and you cant never leave!!! You cant phone home and ask to be let out, you cant escape as the windows are all barred and glued shut too, and you cant have any contact with anyone who is not in the cult, you just have to stay in here forever and be at one with the people who are slim or on the way to being slim. Oh, and another part of the membership means that you have to do my ironing for me...... Sorry, but thems the rooools!!!

Dx

You total nutter Debs, happy with all the rules, except one, can you think which one,lol.

Hope your day is going well.

So today I have managed to make 50, yes 50 treats out of a cd bar, it took some doin, and you can only just see them,lol, but they are yummy, they are in the kitchen and something for me to nibble on , if I feel the need.
I have drunk really well, had a soup so far, made a pack into 3 puddings, so having one of those in a bit.
Have a tetra, in two small pots in the freezer for double ice cream, dont add water , it doesnt work,lol.

Had a good cry earlier, because my back hurts so much and I found it very difficult to get out of the bath, it was probably funny, but it hurt like hell, so heavily drugged now,and feeling a bit out of it now, so took the really strong ones, and my body didnt really need those ones,lol.

Nothing else to report.
take care all

hello girlies i see you had fun without me haha!!
I had to go and cut my friends hair i told you about,it was fine and actually really suits her,even though she didnt want it done she said she likes it so I feel better now,i was dreading it.
well shazza i dont know,thought you were supposed to be working,haha!!thats what im supposed to do when im with my clients but i spend about 3 hours longer than i should with some of them and treat it like a day out drinking coffee(black of course)and smoking fags filthy habit!!bet they cant wait to get rid of me,but i can never be bothered to pack my stuff up and go!!
Penny poos I hope your back gets better soon,back pains awful.as for cutting the bar into 50 pieces...damn mama how long did that take,and what are these puddings youve made?please share your secret im starving!!
Debs well done on the lock down and keeping our penny on the straight and narrow,hope youre doing ok....and im skint all the time if it makes you feel any better,oh yeah my daughter really cheered me up when she came round earlier and told me her boyfriend earnt 3 grand last week,makes me feel great when me and andy work our pants off for a 1/3 of that!!
Right off now dont know where to mind you,actually nowhere,so im not really off,just finished on this post,so basically talking out me ass again saddo!!
xx

Oh ok Penny you can phone home then but the rest of the rules stand i'm afraid!! Haha - if I wasnt such a tight arse i'd pay someone to do my ironing - hate it hate it!!

You are so organised Penny, I havent made biccies with my bars for ages so I'm going to do that tonight after my soup. I've only had a choccie tetra so far today so am a wee bit peckish now but I've had about 3 litres of water - need to do all my water drinking during the day or I'd be up 5 times a night for a wee! I'll have my chilli soup when I get home and then have my bar/biccies with a cup of tea and then a porridge before bed - and when i get to the end of the day that will be one day of 100% done and many more to come!

I CAN do this and I WILL do this!!!

Hope your back is better soon Penny, you druggy, nothing worse than a sore back - I displaced facet joints a few years back and could hardly move, not nice at all!

Hope the sisterhood is all doing well today. I'm away home now so will catch you all tomorrow if not before.

Dx

hi and bye debs,enjoy your pig out on all those packs wont you Ive eaten all my rations for the day...still theres always water what am I complaining about?
xx

Hey Girls,
How we all doing ??
I have been and got weighed, STS... so that is lucky and i need to sort myself out, i am going to do this and lose this bloody weight !!
So,
Shazza was 13st 5lb......STS... still 13st5lb

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shazza, thats cool that you havent gained, so your going to be 100% good arent you darling, or wasnt that the problem.

Just had my 2nd mousse, 1 to go,and half a frozen tetra to go too,and about 20 ickle biccys , so today has been a good day, I actually feel overwhelmed by how much is left.
Couldnt do what you have done tho Debs, because it would make me ill goin all day with so little, and having 3 pks so close together.

Hey girls

Well done Shazza on your STS but don't you dare be naughty again or I will personally have to come round to yours and :asskick: This includes confiscating any choccy treats still lurking in your household and keep them "safe" for you...can't stand the stuff myself lol. As for hair loss mine is starting to grow back (have grey hairs reappearing...gawd I'm sooooo old!) but it also coincides with my refeed so I don't know how much if anything is connected with the shampoo. I just think what the heck I'd rather just use it anyway and if it works it works, and if it doesn't there's nothing more I can do about it...sorry not very helpful advice really :(

Julie - lol at your frank/frank escapades, I got very confused reading that...it took me a couple of reads before I could work out who or what the heck was farting/bleeding/sitting in the road!

Soola - hope you are ok and still enjoying your new treadmill you freak :D

Sharon - hope you're ok hunni.

Debs - your posts get more bonkers every time I read them...! I've just realised that you forgot to renew my membership to the "Under 200" cult so I am still roaming free, I actually wanna be locked away to talk about fish tongues and botty problems and how evil chocolate is...can I join pweeeaaase?!!

Penny, sorry your back is bad, what have you been up to you bad girl ;) Sending huggles. Well done you on being a good CD'er - cutting a bar into 50 pieces is real dedication for ya :p

Love to all xxx

Hi all
I'm still here! Had a quick read and catch up, looks like I missed loads.

OH has had manflu so its been a trying few days. Still on track though. I went off to the nail salon this morning and had my nails done, its a regular thing but I treated myself and had an eyebrow wax! I never touch them myself cos they are quite fair but they look so much better now.

Wondering if I am doing SS+ 4 shakes does it matter if I have a ss day occasionally? I am struggling a bit to have all four the last couple of days.

Serena - what is it u are using from Lush? I lost loads of hair last time I did LL and can't afford to lose much this time.

I am hoping for a 4lb loss on Thursday to take me up to a stone and down into the next stone. Also I have a treat when I get one stone.

I have just spoken to Debs;), and she told me to tell you, you can join the cult, BUT you will have to do her ironing, she decided it would be fairer for you to do it, because your closer to the ironing board,height ,or lack of height wise,lol, and my back is poorly.

As for your naughty, dirty mind, I helped a friend to bump start her car and my poorly back is complaining about it, really badly today,just as well Iam off this week, or I would of had to go off sick.

Thanks for your concern and support, aiming for 56 pieces tomorrow, think its possible.

cris is eating cake with nutella on,and chocolate granola his mum gave him, and Iam sat here thinking, he can keep it, I have 16 pieces of bar left to enjoy, YEAH RIGHT.

Nite darling,need to rest, huggles to everyone, but gentle ones.

Ohhhhh Serena are you going for a WI this week, if you notice someone in the shadows, its only me, getting my stalking started properly.

Sharonjayne, I think you can do what you have said about the odd ss day, but is there a risk that it may slow things, I dont know,sorry.
I know what you mean about msanflu, its very tiring indeed.

Hi Sharon - Lush link here: https://www.lush.co.uk/index.php?pa...tegory_id=487&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80

Penny I'm sorry but I don't "do" ironing as I am so close to the ironing board that it's dangerous for me. Oh which reminds me I just have to share this very politically incorrect joke: Q.what goes ring ring aaarrgghh? A. Stevie wonder answering the iron...

Cake and nutella? WTF???!!!! That's gotta be so wrong it's right!!!

Back