Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Sharonjayne, I think you can do what you have said about the odd ss day, but is there a risk that it may slow things, I dont know,sorry.
quote]
Just checked with online CDC who is helping me out, cos mine isn't very good and she said I shouldn't as I would need the doctors form signed and it woulnd't make any difference to my loss. She suggested I combine two of the packs or make a mousse. I am actually thinking this week I may follow your example and get tetras and make ice cream. How long do u leave them in the freezer ?

Hi Sharon - Lush link here: https://www.lush.co.uk/index.php?pa...tegory_id=487&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80

Cake and nutella? WTF???!!!! That's gotta be so wrong it's right!!!

Thanks for the link Serena and I am with you on the cake and nutella......in fact the thought of it is making me feel quite sick

I am with Julie.... choc and choc is fab!!!
But not for me, I have a choc addiction that i am breaking with the help of paul mackenna :D

I have decided that actually i dont like flake bits from the fridge !! So my hubby and kids can eat them, in fact i have been sitting next to steve but had to move, how irritating is it listening to them chomp... crisps... biscuits...choc and the final straw was lemon bon bons.... JUST HURRY UP AND BLOODY EAT IT :mad:
GRhhhhhh.... ha ha !! he is naturally slim, so can eat what he likes.... lucky him eh:rolleyes:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning girls...........penny have you gone completely bonkers and obsessed....going for 56 pieces today,it must be like eating rice paper,hopefully I can video you cutting it all up with your tongue hanging out,maybe then I could take in the evidence for my psycology course and you could become part of the national training manual!!Actually if you did it wearing your nurses uniform,I could say i filmed you as a patient in a nut house and you like role play Im sure they would be convinced!!heehee!!
Sharon,how are you doing?I really want to have my eyebrows waxed,but I always forget thats what I wanted and pluck them and so it goes on intending then forgetting!!I remember when i first had nail tips put on,I couldnt release the seat belt,I was stuck for 5 mins in the car,and then I couldnt pick up the change from the post office counter so I gave up with them in the end....they made me act like an idiot.
Serena,hows you me darlin?still going strong...up to the 1000 next week for you,you lucky fing!!
Shazza.............choc choc........no you do not want it,also this may put you off,it didnt me but it might you....any food that goes hard at room temperature clogs your arteries and raises your cholesterol..for instance fat out of a joint of meat,you pour it into a jug and its liquid 1/2 hr later its hard,its the same with chocolate,anyway slap your hubby and tell him to go munch somewhere else!!
Debs...mad hatter did you manange ss 100% yesterday?its a good feeling when you do,I think ,I cant remember!
Soola hunny where you at girlfriend?still pounding the rubber?how does pete hear the telly,come to think about it what about the neighbours,Id love you next to me haha!!
Off to snotty nose land this morning,my favourite part is cooking the dinner for them Im out of the room for an hour haha!!
xx

Morning all

Don't get me wrong Shazza I love chocolate too its just the thought of that combination that sounded a bit sickly. As for your OH munching like that I would've made him go in another room. Mine has to if he gets the munchies either that or he waits until I go to bed. He's like yours tho, naturally thin and can eat all kinds of junk and not put weight on its sickening really.

Julie I have had acrylic nails for about a year now so I am used to them. I also have them quite long but I still have a problem picking up change from the counter in the store. However picking up your credit card from a flat surface is even worse. I think OH though this may curb my spending as I wouldn't be able to take it out with me!!

Debs so how did you do? Did you manage it? Dying to know.

I think I may pop off into Cardiff this morning. Youngest daughters school are having their St Davids Day celebration in school on Friday and they are allowed to wear national costume. I am off to find an England Rugby shirt for her, seeing as we are English living in Wales. Might also go into Lush and pick up some of that hair soap Serena was on about. Funnily enough I used that last time I did LL and my hair fell out in handfulls but I had forgetton about it.

I did it - a whole day on SS - absolutely 100% - not even tempted to pick - and I feel fanbloodytastic for it! 4 pee's during the night but I dont care!!! Am on target for another STS but I am now feeling much more confident that I can do this so I'm not going to give myself a hard time about it. Seeing my cdc tonight to get a verbal kick up the ass and hopefully that will help me stay focused too!

Serena, that Penny one is telling porkies - she's to do my ironing - its her prize for getting into the under 200 cult and she's not allowed to give it away - it was a present! You've been so long in the under 200 cult that I just assumed your membership was up to date but now that you've admitted to roaming free outside the locked door I'll have to bring you inside and bolt you in I'm afraid - its only fair! Your prize for joining the cult (or maybe you should be the founding member since you is a skinny mini!!) is that you get to adopt Conor - I'm jsut so busy being a cult member these days that I dont have time for him or the ironing and quite frankly (no Julie, not the camper van or the menchanic!!!) I'd rather do the ironing some of the time than have to cope with trainee teenager cheek, dirty looks and door slamming - although he actually isnt very good at door slamming and always comes back and apologises in case I chase him and give him an ass whoopin!!! Haha!!! Anyway, what was I actually talking about there???? Who the feck knows! Am off to the land of 100% to wallow in my smugness at having the first temptation free day out the way and dream of all the others to come - I'm gonna get to goal if it kills me - and hey, it might!

Oh Pen, I made 52 biccys out of a toffee bar last night - not easy to cut them that thin but worth it, they lasted ages!!

Laters dudes xx

Right where do I start.

Sharonjayne is good that your getting the right advice, sorry I got it wrong, heres hoping you get what you looking for in cardif today.

Julie, words fail me !

Shazza I sniff the packets and that helps me with my cravings, cris eats lots and sadly has gained weight as I have lost weight, I have become a feeder, so if there is something that I fancy I make him or my work mates eat it, just so I can see it.

Debs, your such a liar, Iam sure thats what you said to me last night, surely it was,lol.

Serena you star, where you at, too busy being skinny, congrats again.

Debs, sorry to say congrats on making the day, and ohhhhhhhh get you making 52 biccys, right woman game on,lol.

So me today, I still in pain and walking in a strange way, stranger than normal that is, I'll say it before any of you do.
Nothing else to say really, going to try to drive later, to go and see that orrible Julie woman, should be interesting on both counts.

Debs, sorry to say congrats on making the day, and ohhhhhhhh get you making 52 biccys, right woman game on,lol.

Am gonna try for 54 tonight - I loves a challenge so I do!!!! Or is it just a big pile of biccys that I love - hmmm.... biccys, drool drool!!!!!

I want to go to Julie's too - get the kettle on, I'm on my way!! How long will it take me to drive to yours Julie?

Am all revved up on choccie tetra and feeling a bit loop the loop. Think my left boob is too heavy for my bra as my shoulder is killing today - just the left one though - has anyone ever weighed their boobs? How much do you think the average boob weighs? And the first person to say 13st 12 gets a slap!!!!

Am off to ponder....

dx

re these biscuits are they just slices of your bars or are u cooking them?

I just got back from Cardiff. Got myself some 5htp supplements on recommendation. Also got some of the shampoo bar that Serena was talking about. OH bought me a charm bracelet (pandora bracelet) He is going to get me a bead for each 7lb I lose. Also went into Mac and got myself some more concealer as I have run out. Think once I have lost some more weight I might go and have a full makeup done as a treat.

Sounds like a productive shopping trip then Sharon - am glad you treated yourself - and thats a fab idea getting a charm for every half stone you lose!! I'm a handbag addict so maybe I'll treat myself to a new handbag every half stone......

Biccys - cut your bar in half long ways and then slice thinly so you get loads of little bits then put all the bits on a sheet of greaseproof paper in a nice hot oven for about 5 or 6 mins until the start to go brown - watch them though cos they burn really easily! - when they go brown bring them out and as they cool down they go crispy like little cookies and the smell that they make is amazing! They puff up too so are not too titchy when they come out. Am not very Nigella so am not the best at relaying recipes so if anyone has anything more technical to add to that then feel free.

dx

bugger!!! Self sabotage kicked in....I binged!! I seem to think I don't deserve to get to one stone gone. Dunno what to do now. Whether to stop if I can or have a tuna salad to stop me or just battle it and end up a sobbing wreck in the bedroom

Ahhh Sharon... stop it now, you wont have done too much damage, drink loads of water and you will be fine... dont do waht i do and think i will eat whatever now and start back on CD tomorrow, coz that just makes it worse!!
why do we do it to ourselves ?? You are worth that first stone and the next one, believe you can do it :copon:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want to go to Julie's too - get the kettle on, I'm on my way!! How long will it take me to drive to yours Julie?

Am all revved up on choccie tetra and feeling a bit loop the loop. Think my left boob is too heavy for my bra as my shoulder is killing today - just the left one though - has anyone ever weighed their boobs? How much do you think the average boob weighs?

dx
The answers to your questions are as follows...to drive here..um about 3 days so hurry up girlfriend ive boiled the kettle so many times im gonna have to buy a new 5 quid one from tescos,i have expensive taste!
Boobs.......i tried to weigh mine once,but you cant do it cos they are attatched,mind you it was on a minoote set of kitchen scales and my boob kept falling off,andys didnt work either it was too long to sit on the tray!!Now stop making me talk rude debs:copon:you know i dont need any encouragement!!Now you have to work out if thats true or not!!haha!!
Sharon you have to stop your binge now,you know you are doing it hun,so you can stop it,if you treat it as damage limitation you will be happy tomorrow that you did,have a look at the inspiration photos,have a read through the 50+reasons to lose weight,anything to get you back into a positive frame of mind,and dont sit and beat yourself up about what youve had just try and forget it and concentrate on moving forward
xx

HMMMmmmm.. I have one cranberry bar.. can you do these biscuit things with any type of bar ???
I wont do it this week though, just in case it goes wrong, I will buy some more bars next week, I only bought 2 bars, thought they would be a treat for the weekend, and i have had one today :O(
Should have bought more coz they are yum :O)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi shazza i tried it with the cranberry bar and it wasnt nice,the malt toffees are the best ones they are lovely taste like maltesers,penny invented them
xx

Come on Sharon, talk to us... your green light thingy says your online..
YOU CAN DO IT !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will try it with a malt toffee bar next week... see how it goes!!

I am really chuffed with myself I have done SS again 100% so far, and although its pancake day today, i am not straying, despite having to make pancakes for the crew in a minute !!
I soo want to get under the 13 stone mark, I am desperate :p

Well gotta go and burn the pancakes :O)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back