Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

haha shazza you go burn those pancakes girl!!I buy the ready made ones that you put in the micro for 30 seconds hey presto done,Im a good mother!!
xx

ok i'm back had to make about 36 pancakes for my greedy bunch.

I have stopped and will attempt to not eat anything else today. Question is do I now have the other three packs for today or not bother?

I could kick myself really cos I had a lovely day in Cardiff and felt really good about all the little treats I had promised myself for milestones.

I watched a programme yesterday about binge eating disorder and it was quite eye opening. I think a lot of my problem is I am not "in the moment". I am not aware of when I start binging and then I don't stop. The only way I can describe it is like being in a fog. I have done this for years so its a really hard habit to break. I think maybe I am frightened of making myself live in the moment as I will probably break down and become a bit of an emotional wreck if I have to face my demons.

Hi sharon well done on stopping your binge,good girl,I dont know what you ate so dont really know what to say about the packs,it may be an idea to put a post up on the main forum and ask there as there will probably be a counseller about.Good luck and if I was you id do what im doing...........have an early night!!
xx

Hi sharon well done on stopping your binge,good girl,I dont know what you ate so dont really know what to say about the packs,it may be an idea to put a post up on the main forum and ask there as there will probably be a counseller about. Good luck and if I was you id do what im doing...........have an early night!!
xx

Good advice from Julie (OMG did I just say that?!!). They will probably tell you to have all your packs so at least you get all your nutrients for the day, don't give up girl xx

Not gonna lecture you Sharon - been there too many times myself but you've done the right thing - you've stopped before you let the food demons get hold good and proper!

Just a quickie from me - am sitting down to a nice cuppa and......wait for it......66 little malt toffee biccys!!! Yum yum and yum! Went to see my cdc after work and am feeling much more positive and raring to go - day 2 almost over and i have my plate of biccys and a porridge still to have so I am going to manage through Day 2 - yippee!!!!

Julie, am on my way, see you in 2 1/2 days! One of these days luvvy I'll terrify the life out you when i text you and say hi, i'm here - give's your address!!!! haha!!! One day I say, one day!!!!

Off to be a cd cookie monster!

Dx

Did you lock Penny in a cupboard on behalf of Debs? :D

Never thought of that Serena - Julie could have abducted Penny today and locked her in the cult hq - damn - will get her next time!!!

Hey girls,
Well done sharon, i know what you mean, i fall of the wagon before i even know i fell if you know waht i mean, and i am not normally hungry, it just takes over me, like an out of body expierience :sigh:
Any way, yea Julie has given you good advise, have an early night and put today well and truely behind you :)

Julie, pre made pancakes is cheating (wish i had thought of that !! Doh!!) my frying pan has lost its non stick so was bit of a nightmare and John brought shelly for tea, needless to say the plan worked and he wont be bringing her next pancake day :D no, really, the pancakes were a bit ropey... but i not eating them so not to upset about it ha ha!!
Also today was a bit funny food wise, coz last night i took out some lamb from the freezer so i could do a stew in the slow cooker, anyway this morning, i opened the cling film to find it was a gammon joint :eek:... any way, i had already got the veg in the slow cooker so i thought 'what the hell' and chopped the gammon up and chucked it in and topped it with Chicken Chassuer sause....(dont ask me why ??) and i was dreading serving it up coz its got to be the weirdest food combo i have ever dished up ...... and Steve said it was the best stew i had ever made :rolleyes:
So it goes to show, when i just chuck summat together it goes down better than something i have taken the time to think about....
So who knows what i will dish up tomorrow :p

Well thats it from me ladies, be good one and all and i will speak to you tomorrow
night night
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning one and all - half way through the week - thank feck!!!

I know its not much of an achievement but I now have 2 full days out the way 100% ss and am feeling really positive, all stocked up on my cd goodies for the next 2 weeks so no excuses just lots of (hopefully) lovely weight losses!

Shazza, your gammon, chicken chasseur, veg combo sounds interesting - you usually find that though, you spend ages preparing something and it goes wrong somewhere then you fling together stuff in a pot, cross your fingers and hope for the best and it turns out like Delia's best!

Hope no-one did pancake picking!!!

Soola - where are you cherub? Are you abusing your new torture device?

Off to have a cuppa and some more water and oh yeah, do some work!!!

Laters

dxxx

:cry:where are all my sisters? are you out having lives? miss you all, am lonely :wave_cry:

Hi girlfriends,sorry i have not put on my early morning post,but ive been busy busy busy!!Had to get jordan to school for 8 as hes gone on a daytrip to london,he gets back at 8 tonight so no early night for me!!
I went to bed last night about 7.30 my god i was so tired,about 8.30 andy came bowling in put the light on then the telly then pulled all the covers off me,to say i was fuming was an understatement.Arent men bloody inconsiderate creatures,anyway must dash am trying to do dinner and sarnies for lunches god its all go go go im surprised im not a size flippin zero!!
Laters
xx

oh nearly forgot well done debs on the 100% you go girlfriend,am really proud of yas
xx

Hey girls,
How we all doing ??
Well done Debs, your nearly through day 3 ...YAY !!!

Ha Ha Julie, yea ...MEN they are a pain eh.. my OH has been driving me mad for sex since i lost some weight, either he didnt like me that big bigger so much or he is going through a rampant stage.... even going to bed before him dont work :eek:

Well tonight i am going out :eek: I NEVER go out... not on my own anyway, its always with steve or i have one of the kids in tow, but tongiht i am going to the pictures with my Niece (and best friend) Ellen... we are going to see 'he's not that into you' so a chick flick, and i wont be eating anything, i will take my water though :D

Well thats it from me, take care girls,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys, sorry I havent been around today, Ive been ill, called cris this morning in tears, because I was in so much pain, he rushed home and rang the emergency doctor, who said someone will call in 3hrs, so that was helpful.
anyway the doctor rang, I spoke to her, and she insisted I get to the surgery as soon as possible, as she would see me as she was concerned, so off I go, with cris because I couldnt drive, or walk that well, the receptionist was unhelpful and look at me like I was I should go away, I said I know the surgery is closed, but the doctor has asked me to come down, anyway, the doctor examined me,and said you need some very strong painkiller, if necessary call the emergency number again, as another scan may be required, ohhhhhh deep joy.
So Iam all drugged up, and feeling sorry for myself, I asked cris to get me something nice, to cheer me up and he came home with 8 giant cookies, so feeling even more sorry for myself.

Julie, busy,busy, bless your heart.

Shazza take a cut up bar with you, incase of emergency.

Debs, no she didnt lock me up, Id like to see her try,lol.Congrats on staying 100% strong ladies.

huggles to all.

Oh no Penny poor you. What have you done?

Julie I wondered where your morning post was. I didn't get on this morning as I have been out most of the day shopping.

Well done Debs you are doing great.

After my binge yesterday I Have had a better day today. Not had enough water and only two packs so far but at least I am behaving myself

Morning all, i'm a positive wee ray of sunshine today - am totally buzzed at my 100%ness and am feeling better than I have done in weeks! am sorry to say that my stubborn old bowels have given up on me again so there will be some 2009 no poop talk going on - what did i do last time? oh yeah, i remember, i od'd on dulcolax and spent 3 days on the loo with a firey bot - not going to do that again so i may have to resort to the movicol again - in moderation!

Penny, millions of hugs and luvs to you cherub, I hope you're on the mend soon. Did you refrain from the cookies? stay strong luvvie - the cult are here to support you!!

Julie - did you get for Jordan on time? I went to bed at 9 so wasnt around much last night - am finding that I am really tired this week, not sure if its just my old bod adjusting to being back on the wagon or if i'm maybe just getting old and 9pm bed is the necessary now - who knows, and who cares, it was great being in bed that early - although I'm getting fed up of being there alone now - am thinking the time may have come when I want a man in my life again - where do you get them from again????

Ok, work calls - laters dudes - have a good day one and all.

Dxx

Quick update....................Seeing doctor today, not til 11.20 tho, will post later, so nothing to worry about.

Hope you all have a good day.

SharonJayne its nothing I have done, its just my body is naughty.

Quick question, whats everyone doing about apparently not being allowed to have tetras frozen,if you need the 4, that includes you doesnt it Debs?

Quick question, whats everyone doing about apparently not being allowed to have tetras frozen,if you need the 4, that includes you doesnt it Debs?
i don't think thats a new thing though is it? Hasn't there always been a ruling about cooking/freezing stuff as it destroys the nutrients? It seems that head office are just clamping down. Fortunately I am on 4 a day as doing SS+ so I can still do something to my fourth one.

I am off to town in a bit for an eye test and attempt to chose a new pair of glasses, I hate doing this. I wear contacts so rarely need my glasses. Did a bit of scale hopping this morning and looks like my binge hasn't done too much damage. Shall find out tonight at WI. Hope everyone has a good day.

Back