Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Penny - whats that about not being able to freeze tetras? My cdc hasnt said anything about that. I have 4 a day too with being taller and generally either cook a bar or freeze a tetra or sometimes both - I know it nukes the goodies in it but wont have an effect on weight loss will it?

just lost a great long post does that piss you off or what!!
I went into evans yesterday and there was nuffin in the sale to fit me it was all too big yay!!
Penny,hope youre feeling better today hunny let us know how you got on at docs(((((huggy bears))))
Debs.....oi youre talking **** again haha!!reckon youre feelin all revved up cos youre in keto woopee!!Its like that sometimes,you should be back to your 5lb losses again real sooon!!
Shazza,i feel your pain hunny,sometimes I feel something poking me in the back when im in bed,i just lay really still and never..i say never move i just play dead ants,it seems to work!!Debs you just dont know what youre missing!!
Sharon good luck getting the glasses...when i take jordan i go to specsavers and me and charlie try them on and take photos on the machine on the wall we love it its like a day out!!Good luck with wi.
Serena,how you getting on me darlin,oh yeah I know i will have a look on your thread DING LIGHTBULB ON!!hope to see you later at cd centre.
Angie...soola...cheesynuts whatever you wanna be called WHERE ARE YOU GIRL?well done on the 1lb last week forgot to congratulate you my lovely hope to hear from you soon
xx

freezing tetras,its been on the main forum quite a lot lately,i dont know what it does to the vits which ones it destroys,but as they are saying you shouldnt microwave your packs they are also saying you shouldnt freeze the teras??I dont know this diets borin enuff without ice cream tetras,i cant make the ice cream out of the packs...bummer!!
xx

Good morning everyone,a bit late posting this morning as ive been excercising.......the lazy way haha!!Im not silly,penny saw my new toy a sort of slendertone thing,you just lay back and watch your muscles going for it,it looked like they were enjoying it,i just looked like i was having a fit,nothing new there then,dont know if its gonna work or not,i wasnt sure it was gonna find my muscles through the flab,but something was happening so that will do for me.
Debs,I did get jordan unfortunatley for him,i gave him 15 quid to pay for the trip,the idiot thought that was his spending money and spent the feckin lot,so the trips cost me bloody 30 quid,i was not amused standing there in his new liverpool scarf,i thought about strangling him with it then remembered i was his mother,so i shouted at him all the way home instead,especially as i was debating yesterday wether i had enuff money to buy myself a skirt which was reduced to 2 quid in mark one.Oh yeah i felt a certain amount of smugness yesterday when i went into evans,out of habit i suppose and couldnt find anything in the sale to buy as it was all too big!!
I just found my stupid post i lost so i will put it on now#this is it by the way would have been better lost!!

xx

Hey Julie, wondered where you were this morning!

No bloke would dare poke me in the back with anything at the moment, I'd have his kit off and be ravishing him before he could protest!!! Might try backing into someone's french stick in Tesco! Oh, thats sounds a bit rude!

I'll need to get some ketostix and test my widdle - must be in keto though, either that or someone slipped some speed in my tetra!!! Am bouncin today!!

Kids, eh, funny how they never quite understand what we mean, and its always to our financial detriment!

Right, am off to do some work - I apparently need to do some fraud prevention training or something by tomorrow so I better get my finger oot!

Dx

sorry julie, meant to say well done on being too slim for evans - you skinny mini!!!

dx

Hey Julie, wondered where you were this morning!

No bloke would dare poke me in the back with anything at the moment, I'd have his kit off and be ravishing him before he could protest!!! Might try backing into someone's french stick in Tesco! Oh, thats sounds a bit rude!

Dx
Debs it sounded every bit as rude as you intended it to be:pdont try and pretend otherwise!!dont they have ann summers partys in scotland?:8855::giggle::Na_Na_Na_Na:

sorry julie, meant to say well done on being too slim for evans - you skinny mini!!!

dx
Thankyou hun:wee:I was rather chuffed,i just looked at the jewellery and the shoes,then realised thats what i used to do in the other shops:happy036:
xx

No bloke would dare poke me in the back with anything at the moment, I'd have his kit off and be ravishing him before he could protest!!! Might try backing into someone's french stick in Tesco!

PMSL!!! :8855:

I was rather chuffed,i just looked at the jewellery and the shoes,then realised thats what i used to do in the other shops:happy036:
xx

Wow that is sooo true, I remember having to trail my friend around New Look, H&M etc thinking "omg NOTHING will fit me in here :cry:" - well done you for being too skinny for Evans!! You looked fab tonight too - hope you did well :)

woooohoooo another 3lbs gone, puts me down into the next stone

That's fantastic hunni - well done you for sticking with CD, really makes it all worth it doesn't it!

Penny darling I hope you are feeling better and in less pain, sending huuuuge huggles xx

Soola and Shazza, hope you are both well xxx

I lost another 2lb tonight, have moved up to the 1000 cal step now and have just come home with lots of rice, potatoes and fruit...fwightened! :eek:

xxx

Hi darlings, sorry I havent been around, had comp problems its taken all day to sort it.
SharonJayne, Serena and Julie congrats on your losses, its a good feeling isnt it.

debs congrats on being 100% good thats fantastic.
Gutted about the frozen tetra thing, I knew the cooking of the bars killed the vits, but thought they had cleared the freezin of tetras, that means that some days I have only been have the vits of 2pks, so that makes sense that some days I feel very weak, so going to give it a go without my treats,when Iam better.
I had bloods done today, awaiting a scan, lots of painkillers, which mean I cant drive at the mo, so had to walk to the doctors, which was interesting, then had to hang around and wait for my bloods to be done.
Bit worried about the information the doctor gave me, but will be happier when the blood results are back.
Cant promise I will do cd for a while, going to take it hour by hour again, I need my strength to be well enough to go back to work next week, some weeks holiday this has been, glad it happen now and hasnt meant I have needed to take anytime off sick.
Nothing else to report, hope your all well.

Hey girls....well done on your losses :D

Serena will be reading your diary in a mo ;)

Penny, you need to be fully fit to do CD, which is a pain, but your health is paramount eh, i hope your better soon :hug99:

well, I have got another laptop charger but its charging off and on so i think its not a faulty charger but the laptop !!
so annoying !!

Well, i have had a ropey day... not dwelling on it, going to read Serenas diary to inspire me :D

I think soola must be tied up on that poor treadmill.....:D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning All

Serena well done on another 2lb you have done so well. Been reading your maintenance thread and loving the letter to yourself

Penny sorry about all the medical stuff hope you aren't feeling too bad today

I had a rough night. Scratched my eye a couple of nights ago taking out a contact lens and last night it was really sore. It woke me up at 2am and then I couldn't get back to sleep, brain switched on so I lay and read for a while. Now I am really tired though. Haven't even gotten dressed yet. Looks like the sun is trying to come out here in Wales so fingers crossed for a nice day. Have to do the food shopping for the family today but apart from that I am going to take it easy I think.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning darlings.
I hope this day finds you well and happy.

So Julie are you going to tell us all how much you DID loose.

I havent slept at all well, really worried about my blood tests, which is pointless because theres nothing I can do about it till I know.:sigh:

Still in pain, but not nearly as much, TOTM is here so thats a good thing apparently,lol.

Home alone again this weekend, which isnt what was planned, but I just want to stay home in my own environment, can just chill and relax, which is hard to do in another persons home.

Undecided about cd again, I dont normally have anything to eat til 11 so will give it some thought, but the doctors suggestion is that I eat, to try and build some strength up.

Hope your all well and looking forward to the weekend.

Sharonjayne, whats this march pledge I see?, congrats on your loss too.

Penny it really sounds like u are having a rough time of it at the moment. I would think you should go with the GPs advice and try and eat healthily to gain some reserves. Just cos you are eating doesn't mean you have to go mad hun.

The March challenge is on the main forum. Just another way of trying to keep me focussed really. My CDC isn't really that good at support so I am having to find other ways to motivate myself

Thanks darling, and good luck with the challenge darling, whatever motivates us can harm us.
Couldnt you change your cd, or isnt there another one near by.

There is another one in Cardiff but its just a bit of a pain to get to her. The one I see is like ten minutes down the road so its convenient. She is nice enough as a person don't get me wrong but I think from a support side she doesn't really give of herself enough if you know what I mean. I understand that they are all self employed and they all seem to work at different levels so its fair enough really. Also I am in the right place mentally this time so if I can do it without her support then I am a better person for it in my eyes if that makes sense

Bless you, well you have us tooooooo sista, you have a good day,and if you could pick me up some double chocolate cookies, when you go food shopping,lol

oh woe is me....Im not well,actually im ok so im not really ill or anything so what am i moaning about,not a lot julie shut your face!!I just had major stomach cramps and upset stomach,i know its not what ive eaten cos we cant flippin eat anything,yeh like we need reminding,so it must be a bug,anyway feel better now than i did this morning so i can just shutup!!
Sewena dont be fwightened hunny,this is what you have worked so hard for,you will be fine and by the way you are still looking fantastic,i just cant believe the person i see fleetingly on a thursday night is serena from the group!!
Shazza how are you doing?Its a right pain when gadgets dont work,hope yours sorts itself out soon,i find whacking it often does the trick!
Sharon well done on the 3lbs loss bet youre pleased now you didnt carry on the other day with your blip.Its so worth it in the end.
Penny poos,sorry youre so poorly darlin,sending more (((hugs)))) for you.
Debs where are you.you bloody nympho?Not in tescos I hope!!
Angie......soola.......cheesy......nuts......hello......... xx
right off to have a look at the decoration in the bathroom from a seated perspective
xx

Back