Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi sharon,thankyou,i dont know I hadnt thought of that,i asked at the nursery and they think it may have come from there but im not sure
xx

hello, busy busy day at work, no trips to Tesco for me - might go when I finish!!!

won 3 prizes in a raffle in the office today for british heart foundation - a massive bar of cholocate shaped like a heart - a barbie chocolate lolly shaped like a heart and a love hearts sherbet dippy thing!!! Why could I not have won the heart shaped scented candle of the heart shaped picture frame!!!!!

must go for now - need a widdle! well done on the losses everyone, so pleased you're still losing on maintenance Serena - not long to go now huni til you're at goal!!!

Penny - huggles to you - fingers x'd for your blood results.

Julie, stop showing off with the runny tummy story - I've still not poop'd this week so am really jealous!!!

Laters xxx

Hey Girls,
How we all doing ??

THANK BLOODY CRUNCHIE ITS FRIDAY :D
Its been a long week,and today has been the longest bloody day !!

Well tomorrow, Jed is at his snotty nosed friends birthday party, so that will keep me occupied for a few hours :rolleyes:

I am going to window shop too, as its my nephews wedding in Cyprus in august and my OH is his best man, so i need to lose the weight for then, (i'll give yas a bit of background, i have been in my job for 15years and in that time there has been a guy here who is a typical jack the lad, ok when your in your 20's, but he is the same age as me and needs to grow up, anyway, my nephew works with me too and has done for about 8 years, anyway he is friends with Jack the lad..... yea you get it... jack is coming on holiday too ... so gonna see me in my swimsuit:eek: i am having palpatations just thinking about it:cry: and he keeps on saying stuff about me in my bikini and laughing, makes me want to :copon: he is not malicious, just childish... so i need to get some more inspiration window shopping .... what a nightmare...

Well thats all from me, whats happend to soola... i think she has killed her new treadmill and is in mourning for it !!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ohhhhhhhhh shazza how horrible for you, but your doing the right thing and seeing it as motivation, well done for that.,

The weekends here and Iam dreading it, just made caulicheese with cottage cheese, dont try, it doesnt work unless you like rubber, well it was worth a try.

Serena are you still here, what have you had for your 1st meals on 1000 today, did you manage, or did fear get the better of you darling one?

Ohhhhhhhhh shazza how horrible for you, but your doing the right thing and seeing it as motivation, well done for that.,

The weekends here and Iam dreading it, just made caulicheese with cottage cheese, dont try, it doesnt work unless you like rubber, well it was worth a try.

Serena are you still here, what have you had for your 1st meals on 1000 today, did you manage, or did fear get the better of you darling one?

Hi hunni

I hope you are feeling better and in less pain, and that your bloods results are what you want xxx

I had every intention of making a basmati rice "risotto" today but by the time I got in from work I was so knackered and hungry that I ate two CD bars instead :rolleyes: Remind me not to buy them next week...convenience and general yumminess is a bad combo :copon:. Other than that I have been good today, had some yoghurt (instead of milk allowance) with some frozen mixed berries and they were lush :D

xxx

Bless you, couldnt eat two bars, well physically I could easily, but my tummy would be very unhappy and my bottom even more sad some time later, hope they dont have that effect on you darling, what do you have planned for the wooooooohooooo weekend,lol.

Iam much better today ty, my pain stopped me being in the shadows at the cd centre last nite, so if there was someone there it wasnt me, and you are more famous than you realise.

When we getting our latest picture of you, seeing as the stalking failed, lol.

Hahaha well actually I am always in a mega grump at the weekend so I will take back my wooohooooo.

Ralph's grandparents are coming round for dinner tomorrow so I won't really have time to cook and clean the house. I'm doing them steak pie, so when I got in from work tonight I made the filling and also made a bakewell tart for tomorrow (all from scratch) so the last thing I wanted to do after all that is cook for me. I've had two bars in a row before without problems so no Buncefield incidents due in Swingfield tonight.

No more piccies I'm afraid as my phone which I use to take photos broke last week :-(

Ohhhhhhhhh all that home cooking , how do you do it, without giving in to it all, want some, what time should I be round,lol.

Glad the bars wont have a bad effect on you darling.

AND what did nina tell you about leaving your fone on vibrate all the time,lol.

Ohhhhhhhhh all that home cooking , how do you do it, without giving in to it all, want some, what time should I be round,lol.

Glad the bars wont have a bad effect on you darling.

AND what did nina tell you about leaving your fone on vibrate all the time,lol.

PMSL you smelly old chav ;) :D xxx

Glad to be of service, did Julie tell you that she was telling the group about her slendertone machine, and nina asked if she had bought a sex toy, what is that woman like, ohhhhhhhh yeah and that nina saw her woman hood for the 1st time the other week, I certainly dont need any food now, ohhhhhhhh yukie.

Glad to be of service, did Julie tell you that she was telling the group about her slendertone machine, and nina asked if she had bought a sex toy, what is that woman like, ohhhhhhhh yeah and that nina saw her woman hood for the 1st time the other week, I certainly dont need any food now, ohhhhhhhh yukie.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

It's the only reason I stuck to plan...so I could get out of having to do another group with that mad Nina :rolleyes:

Hi hunni

I had every intention of making a basmati rice "risotto" today but by the time I got in from work I was so knackered and hungry that I ate two CD bars instead :rolleyes: Remind me not to buy them next week...convenience and general yumminess is a bad combo :copon:

xxx
haha did I teach you all you know serena?:DThose bars dont survive long in my house!!
:17729:good luck watching everyone eat their lovely pastry things youve made,im off to my mums today,shes doing me a bit of chicken and salad,and everyone else party food....by jove I think shes finally got it!!If you remember a short while ago we had a mild altercation over the diet...shes always been very supportive,but i think last time she saw me she could really notice the weight loss,and my family have never seen me looking like this so it seems extreme to them.Anyway serena have fun
xx

Hey Girls,
Thank god peace and quiet for a while anyway...
Steve has gone to help his nephew move house, John is at work and Tom is at footie practice, so its just me and Jed ;)
Until 12, when we go to funky monkeys for 2 hours :sigh: no doubt after that i will have a massive headache....
got nothing planned for tonight so i can just chill...

Serena your fab making all that from scratch especially when your not having any :eek:

Julie, how is your machine treating you ??
they have one of them in my hairdressers, in the beauty bit, i was a bit sceptical about them, do you see any difference, think it works ??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning darling, heres hoping we all have a wonderful weekend.
I have just got my poor mans threadmill, nothing as posh as soolas, but its looking at me, and I have been on it and I want a posh one, like they have a the gyms, I dont feel safe on this thing,lol.

Nothing else to report, apart from being home alone this weekend, might pop into town,just to get some exercise, theres nothing I need.

Hey Penny,
hows it going?? So you got a treadmill too eh... i would love one, but have no where to put it, i used to have a bike but that ended up like a clothes horse in my bedroom :p
Well i survived Funky Monkeys, its funny you know, before when i was 16 stone i would NEVER have gone in a wacky warehouse type thing, my kids could have been hanging from the ropes, i would not have gone in :( and now i am climbing around in tehre like a teenager, and today at funky monkeys the slides are single ones :eek: and i was a bit worried i would get stuck but lo and behold, i went down them no trouble :D was fab!!!

So today has been a good day so far, i am knackere though and feel a snooze on the settee coming on ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shazza glad you had a wonderful day, ohhhhhhhh get you sliding down that tiny slide, slim jim.

Well I was sat here earlier feeling sorry for myself, so decided to take myself for a walk, and had a goal in my head, half way there I nearly gave up, but I made it after 2 hours walking, got there had a black coffee and not a toasted cheese sandwich and cream tea like everyone else, sat in the park, watch all the families, enjoyed the sun, and a silly doggie that lost his ball in the stream.

The walk,crawl was interesting, found it fairly hard actually,saw my cdc in town, after buying loads of quorn and thankfully not lots of chocolate,lol, shes so lovely and wouldnt judge me even if I did have choci.
The final walk up the hill to my house nearly killed me, so resting now,lol. Might have a snooze too.

Ok, just looked at mapmyrun site, and no wonder Iam tired , I have just walked 5.82miles and used up approx 490 cals, so theres good and bad there.
Nothing else to report,lol.

Back