Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Ohhhhhhhhh Serena darling, thats fantastic, your ahead of me there, still to make the call, I will,not sure why I havent yet, must get that sorted.

How did your meal go last nite, I sat here alone imagining I was eating your bakewell tart, yum yum, but should I of imagined custard or cream with it.

I told Sally how good you had been, by making it all and not haivng any, didnt mention the 2 bars,lol.

Shes so proud of you and told me with pride how tiny you are, and you know Iam proud of you.

So what has everyone got planned today, I had planned to go out, but not feeling so well today, so might give that a miss, will decide as the day goes on.
Not as sore, muscle wise as I thought I would be, so thats a bonus, have fun everyone.

Hey Girls,
I did have a look at the race for life website yesterday, nevr signed up as i unsure which event to do, usually in Brum they do Cannon Hill park, but this year its at the NEC... not sure wahts thats all about !
Anyway how we all doing ?? I am struggleing today, I have struggled all week :( My CDC suggested last week going up to 810 for a week and then coming back down, i said no as i would just muddle through, now i am not so sure what to do :(
To be honest i am really struggleing to get back to where my mindset was before xmas... not good!!

Anyway, i took my laptop back to PC World today so its in to get fixed as the fault was not the power lead as originally thought... couldnt be that straightforward eh !! So now i am using Johns, which is not as user friendly as mine... never mind..

So how are you all getting on ?? How are you feeling now Penny ??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey darling,not so lonely now,lol.

Bummer about you comp, its a pain isnt it, luckily cris is a real wizz,so he builds and fixes our comps, which saves so much money and time, Iam hopeless with it tho.

I havent got my head in the right place since christmas either, I have tried ss, and managed 5days max, then loose the plot and go mad, not on any plan at the moment, heads not in the right place, trying to work on the theory input, output ,hope it works,lol,
Physically Iam much better thanks for asking, I think you should listen to your cdc, give it a week and see how it goes.

Hi Penny

I really hope you feel better soon hunni xx

Thanks for your kind words, oh and thanks for putting that map my run stuff on an earlier post - really good site!!

Erm...sorry Irene - I think I'm the only one online from our team but I don't know how to calculate results as I'm no longer included in the team stats...apologies xx

Morning everyone,
sorry i wasnt around much at the weekend,have had internet problems too,internet kept losing connection so i gave up in the end as it was driving me mad.
Hope you are all well,Ive had a pretty good weekend,went to my mums and that was great,havent seen my brothers since xmas,wasnt so sure about the comments though,you look ,drawn,pale,too thin,blimey really needed that!Little do they realise ive waited my whole life for someone to say i look drawn and thin haha!!
anyway we has a good time,oh yeah FRANK is going now,little franc came and fixed him,little franc also went to the hospital last week to have the wound on his head tended to by a professional!!Cant think what the problem was with my first aid attention...I had advised more than a plaster!!
Right off to sort out the house will read through your posts a bit later as havent had time this morning just wanted to say hi quick before my computer crashes
xx

morning all, just popping on quickly, hectic busy again today - am not happy - do they think i come in here to work or something!!!

bit pi**ed off today - have done ss 100% for a whole week and have stayed the same - whats that all about???? i'm not giving in though - i'm sure it will start moving again soon and i feel much better for having had a perfect week so i'm going to keep going and hope it moves next week.

hope everyone is well today.

dx

Hi darlings.

Serena glad you found that post, that was sooooo long ago,lol.

Julie, its annoying when the comp doesnt do as it told, kept seeing you sign in and out,lol.
Glad you had a good time at your mums?
Wouldnt worry about the comments,it just takes peeps time to get used to the new look you.
Glad both frank/c's are well,lol.

Debs, would you like me to have a word with your bosses, let them know its unreasonalble to except you to work and be a team player, I dont mind, honest,lol.

As for me, I had lots planned for today, but cris woke me at 6.50am to let me know he wasnt going to work today, then went back to sleep, hes still sleeping now.
I have done all the house jobs I can without risking waking him, so watching tatt on telly.

Where are our missing members?
Hope everyone is well.

Hey girls,
I am going to be a bit hit and miss this week without my laptop :cry:
I will try and get on at work when i can but i am mega busy at the moment...
I am seeing my CD tomorrrow to get weighed and will post what my stats are, if any change at all !!
I still dont know waht to do ref CD.... think i will try and muddle through another week, the worst bit was all the bloody choc in the house, but that has gone to nearly nothing, thankfully !!
Will keep you all posted,

Glad your on the mend Penny and Debs you are doing really well, wish i had your headspace :rolleyes:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi me again!!
Well I had a read through and my conclusions are as follows
shazza...I think a week or so of 810 is a good idea,the losses are still good and it may be just what you need to get you through at the mo,but as its your decision you can tell me to shutup!!
Serena...get you,how amazing to do all that jogging without even stopping that is fantastic,watch out or penny will be on your case she loves running...or so she says haha!!
Debs,dont know why youve stayed the same when you have been so good,I know it all evens itself out so maybe next week you will have a great big loss...either that or a great big poo,whichever its all going in the right direction!!Dont give up though love the scales will probably start to shift in the next couple of days.
Penny,you will get back to it when youre good and ready love,no worries,you know it may be worth considering as higher plan,but its sticking to it thats the problem,I should know!!You'll get to where you want to be love so at the moment its dont worry be happy!!
Well soolas off on a jaunt by the looks of it,hope youre having a good time girlfriend,we miss you though hunny.
Sharon..how are you getting on,still on track,no more samosa moments?!
Im just doing the same ole things me does fighting and arguing with oneself over yummy looking smelling food!!Whats new?!
xx

thank you Penny, yes, i would like you to speak to my boss and tell him this is just not on - i'm not here to work, i'm here to make friends and play!

Julie, thank you for your words of encouragement, i did think after my atom bomb stylee poop in the middle of the night Friday that I surely must have lost about 3 stone but sadly that was not to be! am gonna be a scale hopper this week though so it had better start going down or there will be tears!

am a bit down this week and i'm sorry to moan - again - haha moany old wench returns! my ex husband, whilst being a total arse and my least favourite person most of the time, is getting married on Friday (to a little fat boot 17 years his junior!) and I feel really strange about it. i'm not jealous, i dont want him back and i dont wish it was me, but i feel quite strange about the situation and I dont know why. he came round yesterday to adjust my handbrake and i found myself being drawn into a conversation about our past and stuff and it made me really sad and I now cant get un-sad. have had a miserable day - squirted choccie tetra all over my desk and nearly cried at the mess it made, and the loss of half my lunch, and have walked about like a morose moody old bag all day. help!!!!

poor you debs,I know what you mean,its really odd how our feelings are,if you were with someone(which will happen)I think it really wouldnt affect you this way.when my mum got married,my dad then proposed to his partner then they got married,when they are all here its really strange both of them are happy with their new well not so new now,marriages,but youve always had something together,and that cant be changed.Unfortunatley for me with my ex,i just see him as a jumped up little dik hed I wish I had never met.
I remember going into our house after I had left to collect my post,there was a letter on the table from the witch bag hes with now,saying thankyou for a lovely evening hope to see you again soon.It was weird,I felt the same as you do now,I suppose it was just that I wanted him to spend eternity on his own and I never thought he would meet anyone else ever as he was such a div,I cant really put my finger on what the problem was but I didnt really like how I felt.Those feelings soon went though hun and they will for you.
As for the tetra...at least you can have an extra 1/2 a pack tonight!!
(((((hugs))))
xx

thanks for that Julie - makes me feel better to know that i'm not the only person who has felt like this. its weird coz i'm not jealous, am just p'd off that he's moved on - how dare he!!!! doesnt really make sense and i know that when friday is past i wont care one way of the other but at the moment i seem to keep thinking about it! have instructed Conor to take his digital camera though and make sure he gets piccies for me to biaatch over!!!!

yeah Debs you gotta do that,when brad comes over(he lives with the scrote head) we go through his phone and bluetooth photos of him and her over to ours haha!!
How is everyone today?Ive been at the nursery today,but today i was in the baby room,dont really know why as im not allowed to pick them up,change their nappys or anything,so there wasnt really much i could do,but.....it was soooooooo much quieter than the other room,so didnt need my paracetomol when i got home!!
Im going on my machine again in a minute,it really is my sort of excercise,I knew if i kept searching i would find something that suited!!
Laters
xx

hey girls,
how we all doing ??

Julie, how is that machine ?? Do you think it works ??

Well today was WI for me and i lost 1LB :rolleyes:

Anyway, i had the kick up the arse i needed today.... my nephew was showing one of the new lads some photos from our florida holiday in 2007, when i was 16 stone at the time :cry: anyway Dan could not belive the photo of me and said how much weight i had lost and i look great :D he then went on to laugh at one of the photos of me where my arms look huge (bigger than the huge they are) and commented about the size of my arms being bigger than a rugby players thighs:cry: I know he never meant anything nasty, but as you know i have issues with my bingo wings, my arms have always been big and since i started CD i have only lost 1/2 inch on my arms :cry: so they are pretty much the same size now as they were in the photo.... what if i lose the weight and my arms dont change :wave_cry:
Anyway, after his comments i decided thats it, i am not messing with this diet anymore and i am going to do it 100% SS if it kills me !! :D

Thats it from me, hope your all having a good day ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also have major bingo wing-age and the tops of my arms didn't shrink for ages - still a bit flabby as I think it's just my natural shape but they have caught up loads the closer I get to goal - hopefully you should get the same xx

Back