Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Thanks for that Serena ;) I do hope and pray they reduce .... soon !!

Julie, is that machine anygood for arms ?? I might need to get myself one :rolleyes:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls,now shazza shall i keep you in suspense?No I wont haha!!well i havent had the machine long so have only been using it for about a week so havent seen a difference yet,but it really does work you muscles,you have to use it for a few weeks 1/2 hr a day to notice anything,my hubby thinks its great and he felt like he had a workout the next day after he used it.I cant have it up too high as it hurts the higher you have it,at the moment i would say i think its gonna be good.As it works you can actually see your muscles contract so that can only be good,i only use it for my arms at the moment,I think maybe you should consider getting one but may want to wait a couple of weeks to see if it works on me
xx

Hey girls,
How we all doing ??
I feel like crap today, its day 2 100% SS (again) and Jed is not well so in my bed half the night and he does not have a comfort blanket etc etc, he plays with my eyelashes, he has done this since he was 6 months old, he flicks them and it helps him get to sleep, so we know he is tired when he starts playing with his own and then he comes on my lap or sits next to me to play with mine, its a habit i have tried to break with him a number of times to no avail, so when he is in my bed at night, the first thing he goes for is my eyes ... hence feeling crap, coz you cant sleep when someone is flicking your eyelashes :sigh:

Anyway Julie, I seen one of those excersise things on a shopping channel for £120, but steve said no as it would end up as a clothes hanger, so let me know how yours is going....

Well girls thats it from me, your all very quiet this week, :wave_cry:

missing you all....:wave_cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning girls, am feeling crap :boohoo:, really bad totm and got a bug so am puking :sign0137:rings round myself (graphic!!), cant stomach cd so havent eaten for 2 days which is not good, feel bloated and empty at the same time - hows that! - so am not hanging about, just wanted to say hi and hope you are all well. :raincloud:

Hi girls,well it looks like happy days all round:cry:poor debs feeling:jelous:I had that bad stomach last week it was awful,hope you feel better soon(((huggy bears)))
Shazza,how aggravating must that be laying in bed having your eyelashes played with ooh err how did he discover that?we had charlie in our bead last night,he just turns round and round all night and grinds his teeth its so annoying I get out and go in his bed what with him doing that,andy snoring sweating and blowing off I dont get any sleep if I stay there!!You can get one of those machines a lot cheaper,e bay is the best place to look think I paid about 36 quid for mine including postage.It seems to be working,Im aching quite a lot today as I had it up quite high so it must work or I wouldnt ache,no pain no gain an all that!!
Serena,hello girlfriend,may see you tonight you skinny beatch!!
Penny poo poos,got your msg earlier hun but couldnt reply as no credit,story of my life really,will reply to you as soon as I have some.
Hope our awol teamies are ok hope to see you back here soon
xx

Hi Sistas, hope you are all ok. I put on 1lb tonight after being on 1000 cals this week which I'm happy with as I was gearing myself up for a 2-3lb gain.

Stick with it girlies or I will be round to kick your arses xx

Morning girlies,
well I sts so I really have to get my backside in gear now,only another 4 or 5 weeks til easter so kick my ass all you like serena,whatever gets the job done!!
Glad you were relieved to only put on 1lb serena,at least you were sensible and knew some would go on,keep up the good work
hope youre all well,and feeling better today
laters
xx

morning all, still a miserable moany wench, still got this bug and its now working its way down and out rather than up and out - the joys! had toast last night - naughty , I know, but it was the only thing I could face - it didnt hang about for long though so was a bit of a waste of chewing effort. have sts this week too - again! - and dont really care at the moment, i just feel bleugh!

Oh, and to top if off, i think i've broken my finger (my pointing finger on my right hand - dont know its real name) - got it caught in my jeans last night when i was in a rush!! - and it twisted and cracked really loudly - is all swollen up and is agony, cant bend it or use it at all - ouch! trying clicking a mouse with another finger - not easy!!

Serena, well done on being comfortable with your 1lb - good for you sista. Shazza, hope you have some eyelashes left - thats a strange one! Conor never had anything like a comfort blanket or a comfort habit which worries me a bit, probably means he's lacking in some sort of emotion and will grow up to be a thug - knowing my luck! Julie, welcome to the sts club, good to have you on board my luv. Penny, hope you're well huni, and Soola - where the F are you chic -abusing that treadmill??? Is that everyone? cant keep up these days, we seem to lose members of the team all over the place!

dxx

Just lost a massive long post, cant do it again cos of time, huggles to all, sorry.
haha penny did you morph into me!!
Debs ouch,pointing finger,ouch ouch ouch sounds well ouch really,I broke my thumb once apart from being bloody agony I felt a right pratt walking round sticking my thumb up to everyone,as i had to keep it facing up apparantley it stops the swelling.Hope you are feeling a bit better,doesnt sound like it,but i hope you do.As for team members hmmm shall we just stick to us lot for a bit we're 1 short anyway for wis but doing ok i will let irene know we wont be entering the team challenge for now,as we never really have any results to enter!!Apart from shazzas 1lb well done girl!!
xx

Hi darlings, is this going to be another weekend when Iam here alone,lol.
Cris is home this weekend, he promised he would do my 5.82mile walk with me today, but he has backed out, coz he is tired, so might go on my own.
We went food shopping yesturday,and mr we cant afford to buy any food spent £107 on stuff, mostly crap, think my stuff came to about 3 quid, ohhhhhhhh well, thats the way it goes, lots of it will last ages,but equally lots wont, like the 2 packets of yum yums, and the bags of sweets, and 4 packets of cookies, ohhhhh I could go on, but I wont, its torture isnt it.

Hey team. I'm sneaking back in. Had a really rough week. Lots of emotional garbage going on with OH. I might share this at another time I am not embarrassed to but its quite personal so don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. Upshot is I had a few days off plan and last Thursday WI stayed the same. Trying to refocus my efforts as we seem to be past the worse of the drama for now, until he decides to throw his toys out of the pram again. Also been really busy decorating its keeping my mind occupied and keeping me from slipping back into depression, not sure what I am gonna do once I have finished though.

Hope everyone is well. Haven't had time to read through all the posts I have missed so hope you will forgive me.

hi SharonJayne, :grouphugg:.

Feel free to tell us anything, we are here for you.
Dont worry about being off the plan, we do what ever it takes to survive.
You take care darling, and know we are here for you.

As for me, well cris and I had a wonderful day out, UNTIL, our car broke down, it started, but then died very quickly, so called the AA, it didnt take too long for the man that could to arrive and it took him less than 30 seconds to correct the problem, which was funny and embarrashing all at once, cris spent ages trying to sort it out,
Anyway we are home and all is well again, apart from the probable £140 it will cost to fix the problem,lol.

Morning girls,
well it has gone very quiet here hasnt it?!do you think its because we are not giving cd 100%?I do find when I am doing it the best i possibly can I am on here all the time keeping myself away from the fridge!!I am giving it one last firm no distractions or cheating effort to the finish line,my group finishes on 9th april and i have told cdc that whatever i weigh when i finish i want to move up to 1000 when the group finishes,so i am going to try to stay completely focused and on track til then.Anyone with me?reckon we could have a stone more off by then.
Sharon good to have you back with us hun,hope things are ok now.
Pen bloody cars, bloody men,bloody food,what more can i say hun,hope youre ok.
Debs hope youre feeling better now luvvy.
Serena going to read your diary in a mojo,hope youre ok.
Shazza hows it going?still having those early escapee nights haha!!
Soola.............BOO!!
xx

morning - still feeling crap - stomach in an uproar, doesnt know what to do with itself - cd out the window totally! had 2 nose bleeds at the weekend, a migraine trying to surface yesterday but managed to avoid the full on affect by getting the tablets down me before it got hold, still totm and still a moaning old bag! going now - just wanted to moan.

hope everyone is well.

dx

goodness me debs u don't do it by half do u? Hope u r feeling a little better now.

I have a massive lump come up in my cleavage came up saturday afternoon. By the evening it was about 1.5 inches in diameter so i went to the out of hours gp who has given me antibiotics. Only thing is it is getting worse and the pain is excrutiating its so bad its making me feel sick and if anything it looks bigger so I am going back to the doctors at 4.30

Hey Girls,
how we all doing ??
Debs I hope your feeling better ...
Penny hope your ok..
Julie... whats this CD club you go to ?? dont you see a normal CDC ?? I am in the same frame of mind as you, giving it one last push, hope to lose a stone and then i am gonna work up the plan :)
Sharon - hope your ok and the lump has gone down a bit .... you cant do CD properly when you head is all over the place... hope your feeling more positive soon ;)
Soola where are ya ??? killing that treadmill or waht ??
Serena still doing fab ;)

Well girls its WI day for me tomorrow and i am looking forward to it for a change despite my little blip (2 slices of pizza and smarties cookie :cry:) with the exception of that i have had a fab week.. i hope the scales show a loss of summat..

Speak to you all tomorrow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi darlings, ohhhhhhhhhhh, is all I can say.

Julie, tell me about it, taken myself up to 1000 in the hope that I can at least do that, but its not looking promising, nearly out of packs so will have to go back to cd centre, had hoped to have had a lost from my last weigh in with them, but all I seem to do, is gain and loose the same weight, soooooooooo annoying!

Sharonjayne, sooooooo hope your feeling better, bless your heart.

Shazza, you eat what, and you have still had a loss, I offically hate you, but in a loving way,lol, I just look at carbs and gain weight, good luck with your WI.

Serena, oi oi, stop jogging your making me look bad,lol.

angie, hellllllllllllllllllllo.

Debs, love you, you moany wench, hope you feel much better soon.

Love to all, even shazza, nite nite, or morning, depending on when you read this.

hi girls,well everyones not doing so good me thinks((((((hugs to everyone))))))))
Andys in hospital at the mo,we went to a&e yesterday sent there by gp,got there at 11.30 he had massive abscess on his boobie,anyway they admitted him onto a ward at 5pm ish,then he had op last night went to theatre at 9.15pm got back to ward at 11pm,having intravenous a biotics at mo dont know if he will be in there again tonight,anyway had crap cd yesterday as thought we would be there a couple of hours and had no bars to take,so had nothing with me so i had a salad,then p nuts,then philaelphia light and breadsticks and couple of other bits and have put on 2lbs really dont think i should be doing this diet any more am wasting so much money and dont have the will power i had in the start im gonna speak to cdc and try and pull out of the group and go individually,i can buy just what i need then
right catch you all later
xx

Back