Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

OMG Julie sounds like Andy has what I have. Mine is in my cleavage tho. I went to the gp last night and he has upped my antibiotics and given me painkillers. Mine has no head though so they can't drain it. Hope you and Andy are both ok.

I am feeling a bit better today. In less pain, had some proper homemade soup last night and painkillers so had a better nights sleep last night. Lump looks smaller this morning and is less painful so I am going to try and go back to SS+ today. I might have a 200cal meal tonight instead of 4th pack then take some co codomol when I go to bed.

Hope everyone else has a good day

Ohhhhhhhhhh Juliewoolie, so sorry your having a rough time,and all my love to andy.

Serena, hey lovely lady.

Sharonjayne, glad your feeling better, you take care darling.

omg, what a bunch! Julie, loves to Andy, hope the wee treasure is better soon and he's home doing your head in again before you know it.

Am on the same though train at the moment, I dont know if I have the willpower, or the cash!, to keep mucking about on cd, am going to really push myself til the end of the month but if i cant get the motivation back i'm going to have to seriously consider what i do as this is just a joke now, I cannot find my motivation and willpower - someone must have stole them!!!

Hope everyone is better today, lumps and bumps included. I'v stopped puking and nose bleeding but still dont feel like me - apart from the moaning!

Am determined to get back on the cd wagon today before it trundles over me again!!!

Love to all

Dx

Ahh Julie, what a nightmare, I hope Andy is home soon :wave_cry:
I know what you mean about wasting the money etc, its not so much its an expensive diet, but if your not doing it properly it is :break_diet:
I have decided to start up the plans regardless of my weight at the end of the month, to be honest i never thought i would lose 2 stone, so getting where i am is fab :O)
What is this group thing ? you didnt pay upfront did you, so you should be able to be seen individually, shouldnt you ??

Sharon - I hope your feeling better now too, yea try and get back on the CD train, you will feel better within yourself for it.

Debs - come on we can have a final push to the end of the month ...

Penny - hope your car is ok now and you are winning the battle with CD

Serena - loving your diary... so much common sense...

Well girls, finally i weighed in today and lost 5lb :eek:...yay.... really chuffed with that, i did stick to it 100% this week (except for my little blip on saturday) so i am gonna go for it this month....YAY !!
Sooo pleased with myself :D

Shazza, how very dare you,lol,congrats darling one.

To all my other sistas, today has been a total wipeout as far as cd is concerned, cris wants me to go back to ss, but its not him trying to do it, dont get me wrong, I make sure he suffers too,but you all know what I mean.

Ju Ju did you get my text darling, hope so, if you need anything Iam off for a few days, so just let me know darling.

MORNING DARLINGS.

I'm first up, or is it that Iam the only one sad enough to be online this early, lol, ok dont answer that,lol.

Terrible night, very little sleep, eat huge bar of chocolate last nite, cant even tell you why, it was totally mindless, well I do know why,its because I had a horrible day at work and I DESERVED a treat, clearly my head,logic and emotions are all at odds, because what I DESERVE is to be happy and healthy and that for me, in a huge way means being much smaller than Iam now, so I can be more active and actually live a life and not hide away and eat.
Very cross with myself, but its done and dusted, Ive spoken to my dad for some advice, and all he could suggest was chatting with my cdc, so will go back with my tail between my legs when they next have an available appointment.
This is very much a post for me, sorry to bore you with it.

BUT HEY, HAVE A FAB DAY, huggles to all.

Hey Penny,
Its something we all do, god knows why, but we do it, i know what you mean 'hiding away from life, staying in eating' coz i have done that for the past 18years !!
But now i am positive i want to lose the weight, i think a lot of it is to do with Jed, i need to lose it to keep up with him, although you know i still have my demons, i dont think i will ever shift them and i know i will have a weight problem for my whole life (even when i get to goal )...
SS is sooo hard, my OH thinks diets are easy (typical of a naturally slim person!)
You have come such a long way and you know you can do it :D
Hope you have a better day today ;)
Speak to you all later
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning all, wow you were early Penny - its usually Julie with the early morning ones! Sorry to hear you're beating yourself up again luvvy, but as you say, whats done is done - you have come such a long way and you should be celebrating that rather than giving yourself a hard time because you're struggling just now - you are NOT going to put all that weight back on, you would never allow yourself to do that so relax, have a chat with your cdc and see if you can get some motivation back and if not, so what, you're not piling it on, your yo-yo ing at the moment but hey, arent we all! I dont mean to sound flippant, I'm not disregarding how you feel and your emotions, just want you to know that I think your amazing and you're not alone - we're all here for you.

Spare a thought for me who has to go for a fitting for my bridesmaid dress today! Wanted to be almost at goal before that but that aint happened and I'm going to feel like a king size duvet squashed into a pillow case, bits spilling out all over - very stressed at the thought of it!!

Anyhoo - Julie, I hope Andy is ok, will drop you a wee text later. Serena - I read your diary again yesterday and saw the piccie of you in your size 8 jeans - you look AMAZING!!!!!! Shazza - yes, push to the end of the month - your fabby 5lb loss has inspired me again - well done chic!!! Angieeeee Babeeeee where are you treasure?

have a good day everyone, whatever you are all doing.
dx

Thanks Shazza and Debs.

The thought of being a bridesmaid, what a nightmare, but you know you will look wonderful.So there!

SharonJayne hope your feeling much better today darling.

Cheesynuts, come back we miss you.

Serena you star, hope your well miss size bloody 8,lol.

I spoke to Julie earlier, she has work today, and then she will find out if andy can come home.

Ive been to see my cdc, back on ss hopefully, well basically I have enough food if I can do it, so bring it on.

Hiya Penny. Still lumpy unfortunately. Really struggling to keep on SS+ as I feel dreadful. Was actually sick last night. Don't know if it was the co codamol or the anti biotics. Haven't had any painkillers today just the antibiotics and while I don't feel like I did last night still feel a bit sicky. Looks like I am growing a third boob in my cleavage!!

How r u Penny?

Hi girls,
sharon,hope your boobie is ok,it should go with the antibiotics as long as you finish the course,Andy started taking a biotics for his last week,only he hadnt been to the doctors then,they were from the tiime before when he had it,they gave him more and they didnt touch it which is why he had the op,his had no head,they had to give him a g anasthetic and cut it open,he now has a hole the size of a walnut about 1/2 inch deep its disgusting,he has to have packing put ito it every day to keep it open and draw out the infection,i took a pic of it on my phone haha!!He thinks Im sick!!When he came back from the op he was a bit doped up and the nurses needed to change his gown and bedding,so they gave him pjs to put on,they drew the curtain round and were going to go out while he changed........NOOOO andy had other ideas hed taken the gown off and was sat cross legged starkers on the bed for all the world to see OMG that was embarrassing then he tried to get off the bed which was about 5ft off the ground then we all saw his backside!!
Right im off just a quickie really,will chat to you all later,shazza well done.........................JEALOUS!!
xx

Morning All

Shazza well done on the loss I must of missed that post.

Julie thanks for the info re Andy. I feel sick now lol. Mine hasn't really gone down either with the antibiotics but I have only had 4 days so far. Got another weeks worth yet. Don't much fancy a hole in my chest so using magnesium sulphate in an attempt to draw it out myself.

WI tonight and I don't hold out any hope of losing anything as I have not been sticking to it since the medication I have been taking has made me sick. Why does life always throw a spanner in the works when things were going so well?

Oh Julie, you do make me laugh - even when I shouldn't!!

Dress fitting was a nightmare last night - felt miserable when i came out as i just looked lumpy bumpy in my dress - although, it has given me the motivation I need to really go for it on SS - have got 8 weeks before we have another fitting so I need to lose at least a stone before then, preferably more! Felt quite good that I didnt come home and comfort eat, I had a soup instead and am glad I did. I so want to do this properly and get the weight shifting again.

Hope everyone is well today, just a quickie as work is busy busy busy again!

Dx

That sounds like good motivation to me Debs

Have cancelled tonights weigh in as I still have 21 packs left and I know I have STS or might of gained a pound going by my scales. I am going to attempt to do three packs a day and 200cal meal this week and hopefully that will be enough to prevent the nausea from my tablets

Ohhhhhh Julie, you nutter,lol, love to Andy.

Sharonjayne, makes sense to have cancelled your appointment, have you considered having your meal earlier in the day,so you stomach is kinda lined,if that makes sense, sorry didnt reply yesturday, had to run all out. Hope things improve darling.

Debs, I bet you looked beautiful, sooooo there, I did speak to your boss, but he just displayed twatt tendencies so I gave up, sorry.

angie, we still woves you.

Serena, you got your WI tonight darling, if so ,good luck.

I am in a quandry now. I don't know what to do for the best. I am having 500mg anti biotics four times a day and I have the take them on an empty stomach or an hour before eating. It seems if I just have the shakes/soups etc I feel really sick. I am doing it half heartedly. I don't know whether I should just stop for now whilst I finish my pills and then get back to it properly once I have finished them. What do u reckon?

Back