Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

I am in a quandry now. I don't know what to do for the best. I am having 500mg anti biotics four times a day and I have the take them on an empty stomach or an hour before eating. It seems if I just have the shakes/soups etc I feel really sick. I am doing it half heartedly. I don't know whether I should just stop for now whilst I finish my pills and then get back to it properly once I have finished them. What do u reckon?
When I had to have my antibiotics I split a bar in half and had porridge(split it in two)or you could make up as mousse.
xx

morning all

Julie's suggestions sounds like a plan rather than going off cd altogether Sharon - i think you'll struggle to get back on it if you do that and i know we're all struggling as it is and probably dont need any additional excuses to come off totally - I dont mean to have a go and and I'm not trying to put you down or anything, just think really carefully before you decide to come off cd as you may find it very hard to get back on it.

Penny - how you doing this week treasure? I so love you for your lovely comments and thanks for having a word - he can be a twat at times so i'm not surprised!!!

Serena - how are you luvvi? Angie, come back, we miss yoooooooooo. Shazza - how you doing?

Have a good day everyone - i know i will - this 100% ss lark is a doddle when you have some serious motivation - this is my Day 4 - again - which is usually when i start to wobble and fall off but not this week - I am going to get through today and the weekend and then I can say on Monday - Oi, sistas, Day 7 and still going strong!!! Oh lordy - fingers crossed I can do this!!!!

Without tempting fate, I think I may actually have a loss when i wi on Monday!!! First loss since end of Jan - that'll be fabulooooos!!!!!

Me me me me me me - makes a change from moan moan moan moan though!!!!

Was Looby Lou Andy Pandy's friend or his sister? I'm thinking friend but am not entirely sure!

Oh, and i got assaulted this morning on the way to work!!! Walking up the car park and a big wet leave fell off a tree and smacked me square in the gob - was most displeased - and it hurt!!! THink I should go home and lie down in a darkened room!!

Oh, and I've got a date tonight - check me, a date!!!!! A man wants to take fat lumpy old me out - whooppeee!!!! And a nice man at that!!!

Ok, am off to see the wizard, oh no i'm not, i'm off to do some work!!

Loves to all

Dx

(feeling a but loop the loop today - am suspecting ketosis is to blame - am in the pink - yiippeeeeeee!!!!)

Debs you bloody nutcracker slow down girl!!
Right looby lou or in your case loopy lou was he bonking her then?Is that why youre concerned she may be his sister,if so I dont think that she has a case as she could have tangled his strings and strangled him in self defence no worries!!dont lose any more sleep over it love,try googling it or ask jeeves or something.
Good lucksies with your hot date mama!!
Right im off to worky poos again
hi and bye everyone
xx

Ohhhhhhhhhh bugger, I was going to pop in Ju Ju about 40 mins ago, probably just aswell I didnt, if you have work, be good, hope all is well with you, and andy.

Right looby lou or in your case loopy lou was he bonking her then?Is that why youre concerned she may be his sister,if so I dont think that she has a case as she could have tangled his strings and strangled him in self defence no worries!!dont lose any more sleep over it love,try googling it or ask jeeves or something.

Well, yeah, thats the basics of it, I think Andy P may very well have been interefering with Looby Lou in the picnic basket after hours and I cant find anything on the internet to tell me yay or nay on the sister/brother front - am actually quite disturbed by it!!! This could open up a whole can of worms for me - I'll be wondering what Zebedee and Brian the Snail were doing behind the Magic Roundabout and what Noddy was doing with Big Ears after the cameras stopped rolling!!! All this just to keep my mind off food!!!!

Can someone please offer me a sanity life line before I go into meltdown!!!!!!

Good lucksies with your hot date mama!!

Do you think I should bring the Andy/Looby saga up as conversation topic tonight? I havent been on a date for a while - would that be considered good or bad dating ettiquette????

Dxx

PS - Am kidding - honest, I really am!!!

PPS - I know that Andy Pandy is a good date conversation topic!!! HAHAHAA!!!!!

Flippin eck, have lost the plot!

Do you think I should bring the Andy/Looby saga up as conversation topic tonight? I havent been on a date for a while - would that be considered good or bad dating ettiquette????

Dxx

PS - Am kidding - honest, I really am!!!

PPS - I know that Andy Pandy is a good date conversation topic!!! HAHAHAA!!!!!

Flippin eck, have lost the plot!
Actually no you mental thing I think you should spend the evening discussing captain pugwash and his helmsmen seamen stains and master bates!!And of course you could always tell him you often visit the website pen island
:eek:
xx

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhhhh bugger, I was going to pop in Ju Ju about 40 mins ago, probably just aswell I didnt, if you have work, be good, hope all is well with you, and andy.
Bugger indeed,:cry:
How are you me darlin I hear you went to cd centre you are such a good girlie,hows it going?
xx

Hi darling,it was fine at the cd centre, didnt really gain much since my last weigh in, so that wasnt so bad, its just that I had such a massive binge, it scared the hell out of me, it wasnt so much the amount of food that I eat, it was the speed I eat it, scary.

Hows andy, your andy, not debs andy pandy, not hopeful for that there date of hers,lol.

Nothing else to report, other than we have just got back from tescos and I sulked the whole time, soooooooo badly.

Lol you lot are off your heads...

Julie, thanks for showing me that lovely picture of that crater in Andy's chest...yum it stopped me from wolfing down all my CD bars last night on the way home in the car like I usually do! You look fab by the way and I'm loving your jeans.

Debs - good luck with the date hunni, I hope you manage to keep a little of your randomness in check but not too much or the poor guy will get a huge shock when you drop the big act of being normal hahaha. Hope all goes well x

Penny, well done you for keep going back to the CD centre, see you know you wanna do it really, or does the sadistic streak in you like getting told off by Rosie?!

Sharon, hope you feel better darling and that the antibiotics are kicking in for you, I agree Julie's given some good advice for a change ;-) Stick with it hun and get well soon.

Shazza - hope you are ok.

Soola - where you at girl?!

Hugs all round xxx

Hi girls,
penny im like you when I go to tescos,its like taking a kid(or me) in a sweet shop and saying right have a good close look,you can sniff it and study it but youre not allowed to buy any........is it surprising we get the hump!!
I learnt something today from the district nurse wether this is true or an excuse I dont know as he was a man...he said the reason men are such babies is that they dont have a built in pain thing,apparantley women have a much higher pain threshold as they have something in their brain(yeh its called a brain)which does something as they have to go through having babies and it makes the pain less!!
Serena i love those jeans alas they are far too big now but I wore them as i thought we were having photos done and had my leggings on underneath to be weighed,so rosie got to see my big fat butt!!We didnt have the pics done so that was a waste of time!!Hope youre still getting on ok how long will you be doing 1000 for?I am getting weighed on monday as well this week to keep me on track for the weekend.
Im being so good im actually shocking myself,Im doing this diet 100% for 4 weeks and that is it whatever i weigh after that is when i go into maintenance.Ive added a pic to my album i took today its weird since the last one in the white jumper ive only lost 4lbs but i can see and feel quite a difference,hopefully a stone which is what im aiming for in the 4 weeks will make a big difference.
Right have a good day laters all
xx

Hi darlings, hope your all well.
I have a very poorly tummy, I feel like I have done 10 rounds with a boxer, I feel all bruised inside, but its my own fault, I had some wheat last nite, and we all know i shouldnt, one because it makes me feel so ill, and secondly because its not part of ss,lol.

Julie, you look massively different in your picture from today, so did you loose any weight this week, and who are you seeing on monday?

Nothing else to say, you all take care.

OHhhhh Ive got permission to wear something under my uniform to cover my horrible arms, very pleased, just need to find something suitable now.
Iam working tomorrow,so wont be around much, infact Iam working the next 3 days, probably long hours, so if I dont pop on, all is well, its just that Iam tired and sulking probably.

Hiya pen pen,why you eat wheat when you know what it does to you silly billy...haha!!hope you feel better soon.
I put a lb on this week and Im seeing rosie thats enough to keep me on the straight and narrow!!
xx

aww bless you serena,i think i must have lost inches when i stayed the same those couple of weeks,how are you hunny?not going out tonight?
xx

Hiya I'm ok thanks, not going out cos when you can't eat or drink nowt there isn't much point really ;-) How about you?

I really think you must have lost inches, you can definitely see a difference. So you're gonna SS for another 4 weeks - is that when the "new" group finishes?

Yeah know where youre coming from on that one hun!!lol
Yes the group finishes in 4 weeks and rosie said to me ss for 4 weeks and you will be done why prolong the agony,something clicked in my head it was when she said 4 weeks its nothing is it compared to what we've done so far...6 months or in my case 10 years battling!!
xx

Glad it's clicked for you, 4 weeks is easily struggle through-able. I saw Nina as I was about to get in the car on Thurs night, she gave me TMI as ever...can't say I've missed it really!!

haha!!yes she mentioned she had seen you,thought you would have been pleased..........actually come to think about it she was in a naughty mood on thurs..i bet you started her off didnt you asking about her cucumbers?!!
xx

Back