Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

OMG what is wrong with me?Ive been swimming,well you may think so what,but........I have not been swimming in this country since I was 17 years old.....I put me 20p in the locker and lost it,I took my towel with me to the side of the pool and it fell off the window sill and got all wet,the heating wasnt working properly in the pool so I was cold.......but i did 15 lengths so woopee me!!
Hope everyones well
xx

Hey girls,
Sorry i been missing for a few days, but John took his lap top to his girlfriends house and mine is still in PC world :mad:
So i am having to use the dinosaur in Toms room ...
Anyway after what was a great week, this weekend has totally blown it,
Jed fell and split his head on Friday so we were at the hospital for hours and we were starving on the way home went to the chippy :cry: then yesterday Jed started to be sick, so took him back to hospital and stayed there till this morning, eating hospital cafe food and tea and biscuits :cry:
Jed is fine now, so i am back on the wagon, just gutted about all the damage i have done to what would have been an otherwise good week....

Well i hope your all good, and all behaving, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Julie..

Penny, I am really glad you got permission to wear summat under your uniform, my son wears an addidas climacool long sleeved top under his footie kit and it will keep you warm when you need it and cools you down too, they do them in black or white and are designed to be tight but still comfy, and they do them in all sizes... may be worth a look ;)

Debs, I hope your ok..

Sharon, I hope your feeling better and are sticking to CD as much as possible...

Serena, your fab as always ;)

Where is soola boola ????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi shazza,hope everything is ok with jed now,those hospitals are so boring and there isnt really much healthy to eat there in the vending machines,know how you feel love.
As for the diet tomorrows another day,if youre back on it you can reverse any damage if you stick to it 100% within a couple of days so dont worry.
Soola....well this is what soola does,all of a sudden she aint there any more,we just wait til shes good and ready to come back to us,no worries,then we have fun finding out what shes been up to while shes been awol and I can assure you its always worth the wait!!lol!!
xx

hey sistas

smart ass debs shoulda kept her big gob shut on friday cos after being all smug about being sooooo good i went a bee'd bad! am very ashamed, have confessed all to my scales and am back on track today. am following julie's lead and am going to go for it 100% for the next 4 weeks - 4 weeks in nuffin! no way am gonna be at goal by april now so am gonna have to change my goal date - feel stoooopid for being such a mucker abouter!

kept my randomness in check on friday - as much as i could - and my date went very well - could even be a date number 2 on the way!!!

hope everyone is well.

dx

Ooh a different kind of number 2 from our Debs...makes a change :D

You and Julie should make a 4 week ticker thing...

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Loving the sig pic serena!!
Debs glad youre joining me for our 4 weeks of hell!!haha!!
I went and got weighed today,I dont get officially weighed til thurs but since friday..............6lbs wooooohoooo!!
Im gonna trya and make it 10 no messing for me heehee!!
Pen thanks for your message hun,im out of credit now surprise surprise will try and catch you on msn,I have my course tonight so probably tomoz if youre about.
Shazza hope alls well with you
Sharon where you gone again?
xx

I'm here Julie lol with my lump.....still!!! I have been eating this weekend as I have been so sick with the meds but I am back on track today. Still got 4 days on antibiotics to go and it doesnt look much better. Off to docs on Wed for smear so I think I will ask the nurse to take a look at it for me. Looks like I have done about 2lb of damage to weight loss over the weekend so hopefully by thursday I will be back to where I was before the lump appeared.

Hey Girls, Guess what.. i got my laptop back YAY !!!!

Hey Julie, that is a fab weight loss :eek: well done !!
Debs... your back on track now, I to am going to go into maintenance in 4 weeks, regardless of my weight, so come on ... for the next 4 measley weeks we can do this ;)

Sharon, I hope your lump goes soon and glad your back in the swing of things..

Penny, I know your working, how you doing Hun ??

Serena, loving your diary !!

I have just been to Next and bought a tankini.... and i just dont know... i look ok from the side, but from the front i am pretty square :( when i was at my heaviest, i used to think if only i was a size 16 i would be happy... and i thought if your a size 14, thats slim.... well now i am a size 14 and i am still fat :sigh: i am hoping the last stone will do miracles, but i am not holding my breath.... this wedding in Cyprus is coming fast and Kimbo with his camera on the beach is not a million miles away... :cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie thats absolutely fab, 6lbs in just a few days - well done!!! You'll get 10lbs off no probs at that rate. Right - am defi doing this now - no more excuses, no more messing about!! How many times have I said that already?????

Shazza, thats great that you're in a size 14 - god I wish i was but think I've got a fair bit to go! And also wish I was moving into maintenance, but again, long way to go yet!!! What height are you, if you dont mind me asking?

Penny, hope work isnt too stressful, but that great news that they've agreed to let you wear something under your uniform, hopefully thats now one less thing to stress you out.

Soola, get off that treadmill girl and come back and visit us soon - the poor thing is bound to be needing a rest!!

Serena, again, have to tell you that you look WOW! So slim and what a transformation - you look about 10 years younger - not that you looked old in your before pics!! Been reading your diary too - love your thoughts for the day.

Right, I need to up the water today - was not very water good yesterday, and I need to do some work too I guess.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi girls
shazza glad you got the laptop working and youre joining the 4 week club,ive got a countdown ticker its great 23 days woohoo lovin it.
Sharon hows the lump?have you asked about it?
debs hows u doin me harty?
Penny hows about you luvvy?has cris eaten all the food now?
Serena,im gonna have a look at your thread now,but i bet youre still doing mighty fine...........how i dream of my own maintenence thread lol!!
soola.........................come out come out wherever you are
xx

Hey everyone

I have had an absolutely horrible nasty day today but still on the CD wagon as usual...

Hope you are all ok and thanks for your nice comments about my diary xxx

I hope youre ok serena,andy was sitting next to me earlier and he couldnt believe your new photo!!I said look at serena and he went BLOODY HELL thats amazing!!
xx

Hi darlings, hope your all well and staying strong.
Iam in ALOT of pain today, its hell, I have a pelvic ultrasound today, so hopefully it will show why Iam in pain, if it doesnt it means its not my ovaries that are still causing this terrrible pain.

Just back from my WI, only managed 1 day of 810,2 days of ss+, leaving me 9lbs down, so less than a stone before I can ask to be considered for surgery on my arms.

Hope your all ok, missing you all tons.

Hi darlings, hope your all well and staying strong.
Iam in ALOT of pain today, its hell, I have a pelvic ultrasound today, so hopefully it will show why Iam in pain, if it doesnt it means its not my ovaries that are still causing this terrrible pain.

Just back from my WI, only managed 1 day of 810,2 days of ss+, leaving me 9lbs down, so less than a stone before I can ask to be considered for surgery on my arms.

Hope your all ok, missing you all tons.
Hope you get it sorted love.
9lbs down?why no fanfare or loop the loop fanbloodytastic!!
Hi debs with nuffin to say.......are you sure?!!
xx

Hi darlings, just back from the scan,showed lots of cysts and fluid, probably from a burst cyst, explaining all the pain from last month and ovaries much bigger than they should be, probably from the fluid causing then the inflame from possible infection, well at least theres a reason, will just have to wait and see what my GP says.

Heres hoping we are all being nice and strong, nearly had a cake at the hospital, to make my tears go away, instead Iam having a black coffee, how sad is that.

huggles to all, take care.

Back