Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

oh blimey pen,when are you seeing the doctor?soon I hope
xx

Hi Girls,..
Penny - what a nightmare, but at least you know whats going on now... and 9lb off YAY !! well done ....
Debz - your quiet whats up ??
Sharon - hope your lump is getting , did you show it to the nurse ??
Julie - Well done you on your 100% SS ;)
22 days will fly by...

On another note i am struggleing big time again, had a major wobble tonight and decided to come off CD altogether,,,, but after discussing it with steve (who knows me better than i know myself) and have decided to carry on till 14th April !! so 4 weeks... really got to up my game.. we are going to my brother in laws in Devon for Easter weekend and i would love to have dropped 1 stone by then... 3 weeks Friday.. 1 stone is a bit ambitious... but i think do able....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just been out to see a friend for the last time,as she is moving to OZ, was all very sad, but exciting too, she gave me some size 10 clothes to aim for, she knows how to motivate me, bless her heart.
Collapsed in the street on the way back to the car, didnt pass out, just fell down in pain, and cris' response after deep concern was,"well thats one less cyst to worry about", man logic.
Thanks for all your kind words, they mean the world to me, really they do.
Wont be seeing a doctor for a week or two, depending on how I cope with the pain, I have work tomorrow, cris doesnt want me to go in, and to be honest I may not be well enough, but Iam hoping,well looking positive side and hopefully I will be able to go in, time will tell.
Cris has just eaten a kebab, the *******,lol, asked me if I wanted one, and I said NO and had a coke zero instead,lol.

Stay strong darlings, and thanks again.

Julie darling, Rosie is very proud of how well your getting on, you ickle starlett.
Sharonjayne, hope your feeling better darling, are you off plan still, til you get better darling, I would if I were you.
Debz, I need the moany old wench back please, its an urgent call, so come back.
Soola, where you at??
Shazza congrats on listening to steve, cris sometimes knows me better than I know myself, its so bloody annoying.
I defo think a stone is dooooooooable.
Serena you take care, glad you had a slightly better day, bless you
Night darlings and huggles to all.

Hey Penny,
I do hope your feeling better tomorrow, but i dont think you should go to work....
Have you got any medication or summat ??
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls
penny i am really worried about you,are you ok and dont you think you should shout a bit louder love 2 weeks to see the doctor feeling the way you are really is too long.(((((((hugs))))when did you see rosie?
shazza come on hunny just focus on that 4 week thing,it works for me or is that just cos im weird?!Dont answer that one!!
Debs are you ok me darlin,not like you to have so little to say?!
sharon how goes the lumpy thing?is it any smaller?
serena hewwoo hope youre having a better day today.
Soola.........................................................................
xx

I have been to the doctors again. I actually went yesterday and saw the nurse for my smear, which she couldn't do, so asked her about my lump. She drew round it with a pen and said considering I have had almost two weeks of higher strength antibiotics she would expect it to look better than it does. I am therefore going back tomorrow at 9.30 to see the GP again. I am hoping he doesn't say I have to have an op as I don't want to have to wait three months to get back on track. As it is I haven't been sticking to plan, only very very loosely and I am pretty certain I have gained back 3lb of the 13lb I had lost. I am so bloody depressed about it all. I had really found my mojo this time and was very focussed until this crept up on me. I feel really sick on and off too I think thats the pills though.

Anyhow plan of action is face the music tonight at WI and get packs for next week. With a view to starting over properly tomorrow. Unless the GP puts a spanner in the works of course!

Hi girls
Sharon hope your lump is ok let us know what doc says.hope you got on ok with wi,at least you will know once youve seen the doc what you are going to do about cd.Hope everythings ok.
well I just had my wi and i lost 8lbs am really chuffed theres no stopping me now,you know its funny..............this diet actually works if I do it properly haha!!
xx

Sharonjayne, sorry your still having such a rotten time, bless your heart.
Julie, does that mean you have lost a stone in a week, wooohooooo get you darling, so very proud of you.
managed a day at work, well only just, can hardly work now, body gave out on me about 4pm, lots of tears, and support I got to the end.Struggled to drive home, can hardly ever reverse park, but today, it wasnt a problem, I felt too ill to piss about, how strange.

Julie, yep your right it is shocking, this diet does work when you do it correctly, lol.

OMG Julie well done you!!! Fantastic!!!!!

Penny, hope you are ok my darling, huge hugs and please take it easy hunni. xxx

Sharon, fingers crossed that you get that lump sorted.

Shazza, keep going, like Julie says tell yourself it's only until Easter you can deffo do that.

Debs, sending you hugs, hope you are ok.

OMG Julie thats a fantastic loss well done

Penny hope you aren't feeling too bad today

I have just seen off middle daughter on her school trip. She is going to PGL in Devon for the weekend, its like an adventure type holiday with canoeing and the like.

Just having a coffee before I head off to the docs. Got a 9.30 appt re the lump which is still there and then a 11.00 for asthma check and smear so I might as well stay down there.

WI last night not too bad all things considered gained a pound but I can live with that. Plan is to get back on track properly this week however if GP says I need more meds or an op then kick it up to 1000 cal and follow the plan in the yellow book.

Hi girls
sharon good luck with docs,maybe once youve found out whats going on you can get your head in gear re cd good luck.
Penny omg girl please get in touch with the doc love,dont leave it you need sorting out hunny.
You lot crack me up..........no i aint lost a stone ive lost 8lbs,although it was funny to think you all thought I was a great big loser heehee!!
serena they were all asking about you at the group when you left,how much bigger were you?what did you look like blah blah,they cant believe you were ever big haha!!wish youd stayed to listen!!sally said well i cant remember serena being bigger but i know obviously she was as shes lost 5 stone!!good answer!
Debs any hot dates tonight crazy mama?how are you?????hope youre ok luvvy
shazza hi hows it going?
xx

GOD HELP ME, FAILING THAT SISTAS HELP ME.

Iam in a real state today, hardly slept, the pain kept waking me, and I really needed a pee, but couldnt get into a half upright position, finally did, after screaming the house down, it woke the dogs, but not my fella, who said if you need anything shout me, well that worked well,lol, anyway its funny now, wasnt at the time tho.
I cant get a doctors appointment, will ring a 1pm and see if there is anything then,thats how our surgery works sadly.

Ok enough about me, iam taking Debs place as an moany old wench, speaking of, where is she?

Sharonjayne, I think your online, how did you get on with the doctors,well I hope. Why are you having another smear so soon darling?

Julie, I started the stone thing,sorry, you still have done fantastically well, you little star, are you in my area today.

Shazza,how are you darling, well I hope.

Serena, sorry I missed you darling last nite, will post on your thread.

Penny do u know what hun if I was u and u can't get a doctors appointment, even tell them u want an emergency appointment. Failing that go to A and E surely it cannot be right that you are in that much pain. Sod feeling guilty about insisting on an appointment or something you cannot go on like that.

I have four more days of antibiotics for my lump. The doc I saw today was lovely and he said its definately shrunk but it will take a long time to go back down completely although he thinks the infection has all gone so just wait and see now. So therefore plan is SS+ 4 shakes and milk or SS+ 3 shakes and 200cal meal.

I had my smear today cos they coudln't do it when I went the other day, tail end of TOTM.

afternoon sistas - sorry have been absent for a couple of days, am still here though, just been really busy with work - so not good!

anyhoo - Julie - well done on the 8lbs you ickle star that you are - keep it up - less than a stone to go you skinny mini!!!

Penny - am all worried about you and sending you heaps of hugs and loves. My friend has just been in hosp to have 3 ovarian cysts removed so if you want to know anything at all pm me, or text me (julie has my number) and I'll speak to Claire and ask her anything at all that you want to know about them - this is the second or possibly third time she's had them removed so she's well versed in the ins and outs of it all. On a slightly less concerned note and more of a stern mother type rant - DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER WITH THE DOCS, INSIST THAT YOU SEE SOMEONE TODAY AND IF THEY CANNOT FIT YOU IN YOU GET YOURSELF TO THE HOSPITAL! Ok, have stopped speaking in loud authoratative tones now! Seriously though honey, if you are in such pain and cysts have burst already you could end up with infections and stuff if you havent already got some sort of infection. Am awfie worried about you and wish I was closer cos I'd be round like a shot and huckling you straight to hospital whether you like it or not!

Shazza, you on track again chic?

:hide: from Sharonjayne and debs, ohhhh your both scary at times, you know.

Have an appointment in a couple of hours, I doubt they will do anything, as my bloods were fine last month.
I would just like to be in not nearly as much pain,alittle pain I can cope with.
I need something that will allow my brain to work, and keep the pain to a much lower level.

Glad your back debs, you stern moany old wench,lol.
Sharonjayne glad things are improving with your lump darling.
Will report back later, have a wonderful weekend darlings.

awww Pen, didnt mean to scare you behind the sofa, just concerned about you treasure and want you to get better and feel well.

let us know how you get on at the doc.

SternmoanyoldwenchDebs x

Just back from the doctors and Iam now taking MORPHINE, WTF.
he think I need a hysterectomy, but I dont have children, I do want them, well my heart does, but my head tells me a defo NO, for many reasons really, anyway if they take it all a way, thats my heart broken, probably makes no sense, but hey Iam a proper druggie now.

Not sure what the rules are for such strong painkillers and cd, will have to see how i get on,there is the risk that the medication will make me feel very unwell, so have anti sickness pills too, feeling tiny bit lightheaded, pains still there, so annoying.
If Iam not around much, its because Iam off having fun on a cloud somewhere,lol.

Back