Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hiya Penny! Morphine? Fab stuff :clap: Though for your 'condition' I highly recommend the Menopause. It's even better:D

I'm not sure about morphine and CD. Can't find it on my list:confused:

I'll see if I can find the answer elsewhere and get back to you, unless someone else knows.

KD had a year of drug induced menopause, it was horrible, and well iam running out of options, dont worry, I'll just see how I get on darling.
latest update, morphine hasnt killed the pain, has numbed it, just taken more drugs, please let them work, so very tired of being like this, and want to sleep, only constantly writing on here , to try and take my mind off it.
Hope your all well.

penny,glad you got something, but poor you if theres anything i can do hunny let me know(((((((hugs))))))
just a quick post glad youre back debs
sharon glad the news is good
xx

Penny - dont know what to say really, I hope you had a good nights sleep and are feeling a bit better today :hug99:

Julie - FAB weight loss chic ;) well done:D

Debs - Glad your back and feeling more like your moany old self :giggle:

Sharon - I hope you on the up again now too..

Serena - A star as always

Soola - where are you ??

I am fine, been 100% ss since wednesday night, and its my TOTM so i been a bit crabby :rolleyes: was in bed last night with Jed at 8.30pm... but today i feel fine, a lot happier and no one is in immediate danger of loosing there life.... I am going to our big shopping centre this afternoon with Jed as steve and Tom are at footie (Birmingham city season ticket holders yawn yawn...) and i dont trust myself in the house....so i am off window shopping.. might even buy summat... that will teach him to leave me to my own devices eh :rolleyes:
Well have a good day girls, speak to you all later
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi darlings, heres hoping your all having a wonderful weekend.

as for me, struggling, but hanging in there, morphine isnt making a massive difference, so that will mean another trip to the doctors, or if I cant bear it i'll get cris to take me to A&E.
All take care lovely ones.

Hi everyone

Penny - sorry the morphine is not doing its thing, hope you get sorted soon.
Julie - FAB weight loss chic ;) well done:D

Debs - nice to see you back, damn your busyness at work, how very dare they! Hope you are still 100%ing, it's a week down already out of the 4 weeks thing isn't it?

Sharon - glad those antibiotics are doing the trick for you. How are you finding SS+? I always used to feel hungrier on the meal version rather than the 4 packs version.

Shazza - was the shopping successful, did you treat yourself to anything nice?

Julie - hope your weekend is going well although knowing you it'll be as mad and manic as usual...

Take care everyone xxx

Hi darlings, are you all out there having lives again, how very dare you!

Hows me today, well I kept being woken in the night by the sodding pain.

I asked cris to take me out today, to see if I would be able to go to work tomorrow, and the answer is a clear, shouting loudly."NO"
Only thing is, I was seen by a woman that I work with, and well she might say something, like well she was fine when i saw her, which has worried me.

So I came home and self prescribed a double does of morphine on top of all the other meds I had in the night and today, well let me tell you all "DONT EVER DO THAT", coz me not very well now,lol.

Up shoot is, doesnt matter what is, or isnt said, Iam not well, nothing I do can make that change by now and tomorrow morning, so I will have to take at least a day off work, and see my doctor again, and ask for their help again, and maybe a slightly higher dose of morphine, not a double,lol.

Ok enough blah about me, take care all.

Hugs Penny. Don't worry about work, I know that's much easier said than done but I can think of a lot of times when I struggled in with whatever, or was up all night worrying about stuff because it was such a huge deal at the time - and what does it mean to me now? Absolutely nothing.

Please take care of yourself darling. xxx

Hi Girls,
How we al doing ??
what a terrible day for Jade Goodys family... puts things in perspective eh !!

Penny - So what, someone from work seen you out over the weekend, did they see you doing the limbo in the local wine bar at 3am ???
I know people can be nasty back stabbing so and so's, but trust me, you will get no better thought of going in and being on your knees :(
You need to concerntrate on yourself and your well being !!

Well i went to my mums today, she lives in Norhtampton and i have not seen her since Xmas, anyway, she said i had lost my sparkle and that big girls have this aura about them, and its a shame i have lost mine :eek: she was also not happy that i said i wanted to lose another stone and then re evaluate where i am.... so she cooked dinner and i had the meat and cauliflower only, which she tut tutted at, so i gave in and had a very small bowl of trifle, she did try and put more on me, but i said NO! so she backed off, although she did keep trying to give me choc biccies :( all afternoon... my resolve held and i never caved in... until i came home and had a cup of tea and mint choc aero and 2 nice biscuits :confused: why why why !!!

So i am now kicking mysself had such a good weekend, bought myself a nice tankini and white linen trousers yesterday size 14 YAY!!!so i am now glugging the water like billy o and hoping the damage isnt to bad !!

Well thats it from me,
Speak to you all soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Serena, your a star, its just no job is safe these days, and the more sickness I have the more the chance of being got rid of, but what can I say.Iam not well, end of.

Oh Shazza, Iam so sorry that happened to you at your mums, it used to be like that for me, at my dads, but he has had to learn the hard way, bless him.
Your mum means well, in her own way, but there are times when parents seem to forget that we are adults, and they treat us like children, and for whatever reason we go into child mode again, iam not saying that is what you did, but for me thats what happens.
also things play on my mind, and Iam more likely to eat after comments have gone around in my head a few times, so dont beat yourself up, and do what your doing and dont make it any worse.

Morning darlings, heres hoping we all have a wonderful day, I had some orange juice last night, I know its not part of the plan, but I needed its help.
Off to see another doctor today, the pains still very evident, and that means no work for me today, just rang my boss and she was lovely, its a massive amount of work for her when someone goes off sick, bless her, it also means that I will get put of some part of a sickness policy that we have a work, not really sure what it is, or what it means, but we get threatened with it all the time, but hey, let one of them do my job, drugged up on morphine and other meds, I'd rather have to deal with that policy, than make an error at work, much rather, ok self justification over, out of here, going to try to have a bath, sounds simple, ohhhhhhhhh how little you know.

Hope all is well with everyone, and that all your bosses listen to the memo I sent, telling them to allow you plenty of time to go online.

morning all, monay old wench here, checking in for my monday morning moan!

ok, time to fess up - been a naughty girl and have not even remotely ss'd this week so my 4 weeks of ss'ing starts today - i know i keep saying that but i really have to do this or i'm gonna be all fat again!

penny - sending you lots of love and hugs and hope you get some relief from this pain soon.

hope everyone else is well. i've got the cold but am not going to moan about it as its just a cold.

working from home today so am gonna get my head down, so much to do!

hah like your style pen direct and to the point,a bit like your 'a pound is just a fart'statement!!
well how are we all today?Im fine and have been making the most fantabulous concoction out of tetras that taste like eating profiteroles without the profita!!
I mix up a choc tetra with scoop mixamousse,then let that set(ive been pouring it into 5 little glasses(fill half way up)then when its set mix up banana tetra with scoop mixamousse and pour to top in the glasses,omg it is gorgeous,i set myself 2 hour intervals to eat them and they last me all day,if im feeling a piggy and want another one i go clean my teeth!!haha!!
I know we're only allowed 1 mam a day but i have 2 scoops and i will find out the cosequence on thurs,also i dont think the 15 min thing applies to tetras,i may be wrong though so dont be taking my word for it,also to mix them all bubbly and fluffy you need a blender,ive got a hand one its fab!!
Right hope youre ok pen and sharon with your ailments,come see nurse julie i will sort you out.
serena hope you are ok hun
shazza ignore your mum shes just used to seeing you bigger,she will come round,its you that needs to be happy no one else.
Debs enjoy your work.....ooohh.......your so susustudious!!
xx

well whaddayawannaknow? we went out, had a drink, talked, probably gonna see him again - i know that sounds really dull but it wasn't, it was actually very nice.

So Debs not talk of andypandy and incest then?

Ohhhhhhhhhh Julie, off to try you new pudding, yum yum.

Waited an hour at the doctors, but I have come away with more morphine, and laxatives,lol
GP was fab, she wrote me a letter to show my bosses, I boss is really kind , the other two dont understand staff sickness other that thinking its a way of staff to have a few days off, they are of the school thought, that if you dont have an open wound to show us, your not ill.So I have that to show them, let them take the change out of that.

you can borrow the photo of andys wound if you like pen,only he has a pretty hairy chest but im sure you could explain that one away!!
xx

Back