Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi girls,
any ideas for how i can get out of this nursery thing i volunteered myself for...I kin hate it,charlie was sick yesterday so could use that one,but do you think i should just tell em i dont like its not for me,it really isnt,the 3 hours drag and i just find it so bloody boring then i think of all the things i could be doing at home......like watching telly!!
I havent been for a couple of weeks as andy has been off and im just tempted not to phone or anything then blame him haha!!I dont know what to do all i know is i aint going!!
xx

right that was quick I managed to counsell myself god im so clever and found the answer,I blamed having the garage door fixed which is true and im having it done and the fact charlie was sick yesterday he cant go in anyway,right thats it for this week only another week to go til i have to think of something else............what am i like?!dont answer that!!
Now what am i gonna do im gonna be bored all day!!heehee!!
xx

morning sistas, am a bit distracted today, just had my dad on the phone, my mum was rushed into hospital last night, she's got some sort of virus that has infected her bloodstream and she's completely out of it. He's really worried cos all the doctor is saying at the moment is that she's very ill - what use is that!!

am not going to use this as an excuse to eat - was 100% ss yesterday so i need to keep going with that, regardless of whats going on, to be honest I dont think i could eat even if i wanted to - thats a first for me.

hope everyone is doing ok.

Sorry to hear about your mum debs,let us know as soon as you can whats going on love.
((((((((hugs)))))
well done on the 100% by the way although i doubt your bothered about that at mo.
xx

Debs my darling, so sorry to hear your news, Julie has my number if there is anything, from a woman whos walking like a crab( not one that has crabs)
and crying alot can do, just let me know,lol. Huggles my darling.

Julie my darling, I would just say its not for you,and there are lots of other things that you have going on at the moment, and" thankyou for the opportunity and the time you have given me."

Well as for me, I thought I wasnt going to need the morphine today, how wrong I could be, started of with 5mgs and then had to have the other 15mgs, and cos i took it so late in the day, it took forever for it to work.

Had a very tearful today, battling with myself over the whole hysterectomy thing, and not having children thing, its a total mind ****.

So I have spoken to my dad, and he was great, he has always thought I should be a mum, and that I shouldnt let all the ***** thats happened over the years stop that.
Then Cris' mum rang, she had no idea,that in my heart that I want to be a mum, its just my head stopping me, she thinks I would be a great mum too, she just never mentioned it, because she had no idea.
I had a good old chat and shes taken my doggie babies away for a few days, because the pain is making me short tempered,and Iam unable to take them for their regular walks, so they are bored and very demanding.
So anyway, they have gone, so they can have lots of lovely walks with granny and grandad, and cris and I can try to talk the baby thing over.
At the moment, his only answer is, its up to you Pen, I think thats unfair and we should both me making such a huge decision together.

Ok ramble over, love to all, thanks for always being here for me.

oh penny what can any of us say,not a lot really,sorry youre having such a ***** time,i guess you already know the answer its just making sure cris feels the same and if its of any use I think you would be a great mum too.
I hope everything works out for you hunny and you know Im here if you need me
(((((((hugs))))))
xx

Bless your heart Julie woolie, made me cry again, ohhhhhhh bloody hell,want to wake up and it all be ok.
What did you think of my suggestion of what to say at the hell whole you go to every week,lol.

haha!!yeh nice one but slightly too polite for me,I think im sorry but i ****in hate it here is more my style!!
xx

Hey Girls,
Penny - What can i say... hopefully this really crappy time will be a distant memory soon.. I am sending you get well pixie dust:vibes:

Debs - I hope you mom is feeling better and you and your Dad are not to stressed :(

Julie - tell the nursery that you actually dont like kids, and now you have come to your senses, you wont be back :p
Hows the SS going ?? Looking for a good loss on Thursday ??

My CD cancelled my WI today, she is poorly and i have enough packs, so my WI is Thursday now..

My son passed his pre selection for the Army, so he has 2 interviews and selection before he goes into basic training, he is hoping to be in for end april.. I was not happy about it, but hey ho cant keep them at home forever and i keep telling myself he is going in to do computer Systems, so hopefully he will be sitting behind a computer 4000 miles away from the frontline pressing a button ;)
And as steve keeps reminding me, Jed will have his own room and be out of ours .. not sure if thats a good thing or not :rolleyes:

Well girls will check in on you all later.. i can smell there dinner burning :eek:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie,I just made your pudding, its very nice, but not whatever you said it would be, or maybe I was imagining enough.
But half of the chocolate part, ended up on the work top, because instead of taking the jug off the base, I undid the jug, wasnt a good thing, but very funny nether the less.

So cris and I have had a long chat, and apparently to have a baby, you have to have sex, so thats a non starter,lol.

Shazza, congrats I think on your sons news, good luck with your delayed WI.

Sharonjayne where you at girlfriend.

Debs, let us know how your getting on darling.

Serena, hope your well lovely one.

ANGIE, where are you?????????

Hi girls.
penny YOU MADE IT WRONG!!did you use tetras?There was one thing i forgot and that may be the problem.You make the choc tetra up so it just sets so its a bit runny and the banana quite thick ....oh sod it i will just have to make you one,only i dont have any tetras or mam left as ive been going pudding mad this week,actually i dont have any bars either..or soups i can make into crisps.....oh **** ive got nothing to eat im gonna have to have shakes now for the next 48 hours omg im not used to that!!
Debs and penny big hugs to you two today,hoping things are looking better for you both((((((((((hugs x2)))))))
shazza hows it going munchkin?not long left of our journey of self discovery haha!!thats one of my counselling phrases good innit!!
sharon where you at?hows the lump
Angie.............hhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmpppppppphhhhhhhh!!

serena I am loving your diary,I had a read of KDs threads about desires.....interesting
xx

Hi my darlings, heres hoping we all have a wonderful day.
I have a WI in an hour and half, not expecting a loss, Ive only used 4 cd products this week,and 2 of those were for Julies pudding I made WRONG,lol. I have hardly eaten because of the meds making me feel so ill, so well who knows, Ive eaten things off plan, the few times I have wanted to eat, but thats done and dusted,so why worry about it.
Iam still in pain today, but again Iam going to try and go without the morphine today, and try to drive, havent tried since last thursday, so stay offffffffffff the roads,lol.
Huggles to all.

hey sistas

no news yet on mum, i went into the hospital yesterday and she never woke the whole time I was there - nurse said she's not really regained consciousness since she went in and they still have no idea whats happening. my poor dad is totally shattered, he was there until 5am on Tuesday and then had to go into work at 8 to clear some stuff before heading back in.

have managed to stay on cd - surprisingly - but only had one tetra and water yesterday so am not sure if that counts as cd or just starvation! am at work just now to try and keep my brain occupied and gonna head into the hospital this afternoon and see if there is any change.

Penny, you sound like you've already made up your mind what you want and just need cris to confirm that babies are in his mind too so fingers crossed that he's on the same page as you and let the baby making commence!!! From what i know of you I too think you'd make a fabby mum!!

Julie - tell the nursery to p**s off, tell them you hate the kids, hate the parents and hate the staff and that you'd rather stick pins in your eyes than go back - i think they'll get the point! I'll phone them for you if you want - not sure I can do the accent but I'll give it a try!

Serena - a pound to go to target!!!!!!!!! Clever girl!

Shazza, I'd be the same if my baby was signing up, you have to let them make their own choices but you hope their choices will be ones that keep them safe and close to home. I hope for him that he gets through the process and gets into the army but for your sake I hope he doesnt - i know that sounds a bit twisted but i'm sure that deep in your heart there will be a small part of you that is secretly hoping he doesnt get in - i know thats how i would feel.

anyhoo, gonna try and do some work while i'm here but have to admit that i aint really too fussed about it at the moment.

thanks for your thoughts everyone.

Debs darling, so sorry to read that your mum is no better darling, bless your and her,and your dads hearts.
But please remember to take care of you too tho, 1 shake and water isnt enough and you know that darling girl.

Thanks for your kind comments, your a total star.

Debs,I really hope you get some good news soon re your mum,really feeling for you hunny.Thanks for the offer of contacting the nursery,yeah that would be great tell them I have stuck needles in my eyes and its also affected my hearing so I cant phone!!
penny good luck with wi,you kept that one quiet!!
xx

well pen what can i say been there done that got the t shirt!!
Its all part of who we are really isnt it love,if maintaining and losing was that easy none of us would be here!!haha!!
xx

Back