Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

hi hunny not too bad thanks but i am seriously starving shakes just dont fill me up
xx

haha!!no i wont bother as i have no mam and im going tomorrow anyway plus ive had all my shakes for the day!!
xx

OMG Ju Ju your be starving, bless your heart.
Sally was really kind,and I only took away 4 bars, but Rosie just gave me her "look", but she was lovely too, but that "look" stays with me,lol.
The pain had come back with real force this evening, which Iam not happy about, of course.
Nothing else to report darlings.

Hey Girls,
How we all doing??
Penny - we all been there hunny, the most important thing at the moment is to get yourself right ;)
Debs - I hope you get some good news about your Mom soon.
Julie - If you get hungry (or should i say hungrier) have another shake.... looking forward to a good loss from you tomorrow :D

Well, I am fine, nothing new to report which is probably just as well the way things are with us lot eh...we have all in some shape or form been at hospital / doctors in the last week..

Sharon - how you doing chic ??

serena - still loving your diary :D

Soola - where you at :missing:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i am seriously starving shakes just dont fill me up
xx

Hey Julie - I know it's weigh day tomorrow anyway but next time you go to the supermarket get some gelatine - if you dissolve just under a spoonful (use the MAM spoon) in a splash of hot water, microwave it for 15-30 secs to help it dissolve. Top it up with cold water and then blitz your CD pack into it and you end up with a pudding a bit like those choc desserts you get in the clear pots with the cream on top - the consistency is kind of a cross between angel delight and custard...takes a bit longer to set than MAM but if you bung it in the freezer it's not too bad.

Penny - hope the pain eases for you hunni.

Debs - sending you and your family all my love and good wishes xx

Sharon - how's it going?

Shazza - glad you're fine :)

Hello Girls,
where are you all at today ??

Debs - I hope your Mum is a bit better today. And your taking care of yourself too.

Penny - I hope your feeling a bit better to.

Julie - Its your WI tonight eh, hope you lost a few lb ..

Sharon - Where are you.... have the CD aliens kidnapped you and your with Soola on planet Spa ???

Serena - as usual, your diary is fab :O)

I had my WI today and lost 3lb, so i am pleased with that....i have discussed working up the plans and from 14th April i will start working up (i didnt want to be off SS before Easter, too much temptation) so i am looking forward to that, my CD gave me the yellow book today, so will have a look through it tonight :O)

Take care girls, speak to you all later
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all. Just been catching up with everyone's post.
Julie - how did WI go last night? Sounds like you have found your mojo again. Whats this dodgy pudding you have been making?
Penny - OMG hun so sorry to hear how rough things are for you right now. I hope you aren't in too much pain at the moment.
Shazza - Well done on your 3lbs loss. Congrats on sons progress so far. Bittersweet moment I guess for you, one of my daughters is toying with the idea of joining the army and I am not overly happy about it but you have to let them lead their lives don't you
Serena - How are you doing? I haven't had chance to catch up with your diary yet
Debs - hugs to you hun hope you mum is improving.
My news is that despite not being anywhere near 100% on track this week I still lost 3lbs. I have been making mostly sensible choices though. I restarted properly yesterday as I have finally finished my meds and I has a 100% SS day a porridge, a shake and a bar. I have now officially lost my first stone (and one pound!!). The lump is still there but shrinking still quite big but now more of a dark purple colour like a bruise and not painful either so thats a bonus.
Have a new mini target. We are going to see Cirque du Fantasie in Bristol on 9th May. Its a bit of a jolly from one of the reps who my other half uses in his business. Drinks first, 2 hour show and then meal after. All paid for by the rep so I am looking forward to that. Would like to have lost another stone by then and will have to treat myself to something nice to wear.
Got some testing times in April though. Its my birthday. Then me and Hilmi (other half) are going to Birmingham for two days to see the Gadget Show Live exhibition. Then on 23rd I am going up to Birmingham again for the Dancing on Ice Live tour.

Hi Sharon - how dare you have a life...so much going on, v jealous! Congrats on your 3lb loss, that's great and glad the antibiotics seem to be working for you.

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Hewwoo girlie whirlies
well i have a problem,we have a big fluffy persian cat,he is overdue to go to groomers was going to phone them this week and book him in,well now he has a great big turd stuck to the fur round his backside,we have tried clippering it off but i nearly puked and andy got scratched to bits.He is insured but his jabs are overdue so i think that makes the insurance void.I cant send him to the groomers with ***** stuck to him and he aint allowed in the front room cos he stinks and hes a house cat so hesw getting a bit bored with us all legging it when he comes near us.Shall i just pretend Ive forgotten about it and hope andy sorts it out?shall I try with the clippers again and puke or shall i advertise him in the paper free to a good home but anyone will do?
xx

UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I googled PERSIAN POO STUCK
I ended up on a forum with posts from 2005 and spent the last 10 minutes absolutely wetting myself crying with laughter at the posts,it seems this is rather a common problem,I think the answer is BATH THE CAT!!
If you ever want cheering up on a dull day just search PERSIAN POO STUCK!!
xx

OMG Julie bathing a persian is no mean feat believe me. He will probably HATE it!! Make sure you have some kind of protection on your hands and arms. We had birmans and poo was quite often a problem, I have snipped hair off their behinds before now!

OMG Julie bathing a persian is no mean feat believe me. He will probably HATE it!! Make sure you have some kind of protection on your hands and arms. We had birmans and poo was quite often a problem, I have snipped hair off their behinds before now!
Erm.....I should have read this before we tried,we stuck his bum in the washing up bowl(I have thrown it away)and he had a mad flipper and growled like a dog,andys arm was pouring with blood and i was at the poo end heaving!!But, success i managed to pull off said poo and shave the rest off so it fell on the floor just missing my foot which made me heave again!!So this post is the one to read if you are feeling like cheating on cd cos no way could I eat reading through this actually I feel I need counselling!!
xx

Erm.....I should have read this before we tried,we stuck his bum in the washing up bowl(I have thrown it away)and he had a mad flipper and growled like a dog,andys arm was pouring with blood and i was at the poo end heaving!!But, success i managed to pull off said poo and shave the rest off so it fell on the floor just missing my foot which made me heave again!!So this post is the one to read if you are feeling like cheating on cd cos no way could I eat reading through this actually I feel I need counselling!!
xx

Cheers hunni, I have a chocolate mix-a-mousse for lunch today.....:sign0137:

How is everybody?
xxx

Hey girls,
How we all doing ??
I have been a bit quiet of late as i have had a wobble (again :sigh: )
But back on teh CD train and my destination is not far away, so i have to keep telling myself not to get off early, otherwise i will never get there :eek:

Julie - you crack me up :eek:

Serena - as always truly loving your diary, and i have a quick question, obviously you have not always gone running, so when did you take it up and how did you start off, was it long before you went from a walk to jog ???
And does it tone you up do you think ?
I am going to start walking and hopefully get into a jog, but i have never jogged in my life so a bit dubious, also worried about people seeing me ???:eek:

Have a good day all :O)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have a quick question, obviously you have not always gone running, so when did you take it up and how did you start off, was it long before you went from a walk to jog ???
And does it tone you up do you think ?
I am going to start walking and hopefully get into a jog, but i have never jogged in my life so a bit dubious, also worried about people seeing me ???:eek:

Hiya

Don't worry about your wobble, keep on keeping on :)

I only started jogging 4 weeks ago and was able to go straight into it from day 1 (much to my surprise!). However I've exercised 2-3 times a week throughout doing CD (well after the initial 2 weeks anyway) doing cardio DVDs like taebo and toning with light dumbbells. I also walk my dogs twice a week for an hour a time on top of the fitness DVDs etc. The exercise has never shown on the scales for me.

I've noticed since I started jogging that my thighs, which have always been a problem area, have tightened up a lot this past month as I had a little crepey skin on there a month ago.

If you start jogging you will probably have to move up a plan otherwise your body will go into starvation mode - I was on SS+ when I did the DVDs and didn't start jogging until I was on the 1000cal CD step.

HTH :)

Hope everyone else is doing okay xxx

Hi girls
Hope everyones ok,debs hope your mums ok and penny hope your pains are getting less now.
Im absolutely disgusted with myself.I have been on a binge today what the hell is wrong with me?I know I have been building up to this and suddenly pow full blown pig out.I have not been able to stop myself,even though i have notes stuck all over the kitchen telling myself to be good.
I really have not changed my ways atall over the last 6 months and am having serious doubts
1 I am going to ever get to goal
2 I am going to keep off what Ive lost.
What started it all?a Creme egg thats what!!
had i stopped at that I would have been ok,but i didnt.
I know all the forget it tomorrows another day thing and thats what i intend to do,but i am just shocked at my greedy piggy behaviour miss piggy is definatley me actually you can now all call me julie oink!!
xx

I really have not changed my ways atall over the last 6 months and am having serious doubts
1 I am going to ever get to goal
2 I am going to keep off what Ive lost.

1 Yeah, I doubt it too
2 No, you'll put it all back on again, serves you right for doing such a silly diet in the first place

.....we all have people in our lives who would like to see us fail and that is what they will be thinking with smug satisfaction if you let the odd blip derail you now or in the future.

You've done so well and there is absolutely no reason why you can't get to target and stay there - I know we have to do this for ourselves but if in the process we can get to stick two fingers up to the people who are waiting for us to fail, well, it's an added bonus.

I'm saying this as someone who's been aware that certain people in my life are watching me with their beady little eyes just praying for me to give up.

Have faith in yourself hunni, you know you can do it, and no more of this julie oink nonsense xxx

Back