Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi Irene, I dont think there will be any results this week,as we are all struggling, well most of us are, sorry, maybe next week, hopefully a sista will be along to correct me if Iam wrong.
Thanks again, take care.

Oops!!Hello girls,here I am sober at last!!
shazza,what is this wobbly thing you went on?sounds rather bizzarre!!haha!!
Well I think i need to spend until thursday in bed or in a prison cell or something away from all temptation!!
I am going to try my hardest from today until thursday to do 100% ss.Shazza you doing it with me love?flippin heck its only a few days,really want to do that so on friday when I sart 810 I will be in ketosis.
right doing it no excuses!
Hope you girls are all ok
xx

Hey Julie,
You and me both need to be locked up till thursday, that is my WI day too:p
I am going to try my bloody hardest to do this, I have been listening to my Paul Mkenna CD to get rid of my choc craving, so fingers crossed :)
The Vibra thingy, you stand on it for 10 mins and its equivalent to 1 hours resistance training at the gym, they have it in my local sunbed salon, so will give it a go, you can work your arms on it to, so that is my major area that freaks me out!
come on Jules, we can do it, get in Keto by Wednesday, your so close to the end, lets not mess it up for ourselves !!
Well gotta go and fill my water bottles up, get glugging girl ;)

Hope all my other sisters are doing better than me :wave_cry:

Will speak to you all tongiht, when i will be online all night as steve and tom are out at the footy and i need a distraction from my kitchen :copon:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

haha!! like the sound of that thing!!
Ive drunk 4 pints so far and havent needed a wee yet good god I think I may have totally dehydrated myself that is not good!!
Being good taking it minute by minute,have a friend coming round soon so that should help,keep glugging shazza!!
xx

Hello Girls,
OMG just got in from my session on the wobble machine :eek: Its really odd sensation, you stand on it and it feels like there are hundreds of little people punching you all over from just under your boobs down !! I am booked in again on wednesday, hopefully by the end of the month i will see some sort of result :D
Anyway, so far so good (as Bryan Adams would say ;)) I have been 100% all day, i have spoken to my CDC and booked myself in for next Tuesday to, so i have my WI this Thursday and then again Tuesday, so I hope that will help keep me focused over the Easter weekend :cool:

Julie - the end is near, we can do this, you put those eggs behind you, I have already put my toblerone expeirience behind me, we have to keep going :copon:

Penny - how you keeping hunny ?? Are you feeling the benefits of those tablets yet, i hope so ;)

debs - Just a quick hello, to let you know i am thinking about you :hug99:

Serena - Still fab as always ;)

I will be on and off here all night girls, i have the house to myself :rolleyes: need to keep occupied :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

why the hell would you want to be booking yourself in to be punched all over again!!haha!!
good idea re the wis,the week i was weighed on a monday aswell really kept me focussed all weekend,i didnt stray from the path atall,it should really help you.
well done on staying 100% its not easy but is possible.
xx

I got to do summat, the top of my legs (inside thighs) are really flabby, and that kid (DK) from work is coming on holiday with us in 17 weeks, so if this will help tone up, then i am defo gonna give it a whirl!!
I also am going to start stepping up and down on my stairs a couple of times a week ;)
To be honest i am glad Jack the lad, is coming on holiday with us, as i think had he not been i would have not tried too lose any weight, so he has done me a favour really :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Girls,
Just a quickie before i get off to work, I did SS 100% yesterday..... YAY !!
Now on to day 2 ;)

Have a good day girls,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done shazza thats fab,I did too but this morning made andy a coffee with sugar,mine with sweetners,I think I drunk his by mistake so now Im well cheesed off,anyway have a good day everyone
xx

Oh dear wheres everyone at?our teams gone a bit .....well quiet lately,is it the same as when xmas was coming we all had other plans!!lol
xx

hi darling, heres hoping your all well, and your right Julie it has all gone very quiet.
Well OMfingG, had my WI today, and I have lost 12lbs in 4 days, so this detox stuff is defo working.

Nothing else to report, wont be seeing cdc for 9 days, so thats a bit scary to say the least, but Iam hoping my head is back in the game.

Iam really happy with my loss, but its not weight I havent lost before, so it doesnt really count, well it does, ohhhhh you know what I mean.

nite nite all.

so this detox stuff is defo working.

NOT, been up alot of the night and the last 3 hours have been in a fair bit of pain, so sulking and booing.

Iam seeing a doctor today to discuss my scan results, so that might make me feel alittle more at ease with things.

Also sulking because I have just checked some dates,and the best baby making times for fertility are this weekend,but we are staying at cris' parents house, and I certainly cant do, the DO there, so sulking about that too.

Hope everyone's well, and that today brings some updates of news from all, as for me, incase you havent guessed I'll be sulking,lol.

Hey Penny,
thats a fab weight loss, well done :D
Bless you and your baby making dates, takes me back to when we were trying for Jed, I bought those ovulation strips of the internet and as soon as the strip was pink, come hell or high water we were doing it for the next 3 days ha ha,not very romantic and steve got a bit p***ed off in the end, but the end result was worth it :rolleyes:
Hey Julie how you doing ??? I have managed to stay 100% again yesterday, having just the shakes is a bit crap though, when can you have the bars again ?? when your in Keto or after the first week ??
I got my date on the wobble ater again tongiht at 4.30, so looking forward to that;)
Yep, it is a bit quiet on here, hopefully the girls will be back soon :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi darlings, the doctor was lovely, but didnt tell me anything I didnt know, other than to push for a my appointment with the consultant, so I got home and made the call all nervous, cause I dont like being pushie, anyway, whilst on the phone the appointment came in the post, so funny, so seeing the consultant on the 7th May, so that only a month, I can live with that, GP thinks major surgery is my only option, both for helping with the pain and for having a baby.

OHHHH the wobble machine of yours shazza, thought of getting one of those for home, but the home ones dont seems to be as good the ones in the gyms, I have looked, but there is no where local that has them, if there was, I would force Julie to go with me.

Julie, where you at girlfriend, know your working today, but if you get a minute post darling, we miss you.

Waiting for my manager to call to confirm that I can have the 7th off for my appointment, then I can try to take my doggies out, its been raining heavily overnight and today, so it should be interesting, Iam in pain, so I will have to wait and see if Iam up to it, if not cris will have to take them later.
Cant think of anything else to bore you with, have fun darlings, Ill be back later, huggles all.

Just got permission to have the day off for my hospital appointment, my manager has been really supportive, and its only the work polices that are horrible, its caused a problem with the covering of shifts, but she has said yes, so thats fantastic, just need to see if cris can get leave an hour early from work that day, and meet me at the hospital, bless him, he hates the places.

Hi girls,penny hello me darlin,good news on all fronts by the sounds of it luvvy,12lbs F me!!I cant believe it what an amazing achievement clever girl you all on your own too.....or maybe thats why haha!!
Shazza wobble(Hope the rewards are gonna be worth it) wobble punch punch..........nice!!Im having bars tomorrow come hell or high water I WANT THEM GIVE THEM TO ME SCWEAMIN NOW!!
Ive been swimming today with a friend from the group,actually I really enjoyed it,30 lengths we did we had said 20 but went a bit further,then we got a bit bored so 30 was it,pleased with that though and funny enough not aching at the moment.
Nothing much to report,being a good girlie so cant ask anything more from myself really!!
xx

Hi darling, where did you go swimming darling?
Very impressive, still not confident to go swimming despite the suits you gave me, I pick them up every so often, and then laugh.
So are you hoping for a loss, or sts?
Ohhhhhhh and I have just woken up, well about an hour ago,it must have been you screaming,lol.

Back from a lovely walk with my babies, whilst cris spray painted the van, it was so lovely just chilling with my boys, the bluebells in the woods were lovely too.
Iam aware that Iam mostly talking to myself, but hey hoe,lol

Back