Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hey girls

Penny, glad you have got the time off for your appointment, hope they sort you out. Well done on your fab weight loss too!

Julie - or should that be Little Miss 30 Lengths! You've definitely earned yourself a bar or two...well done you!

Shazza - you have been giving me wobble machine envy! Having said that if you could see me out on a jog you'd think I had one strapped around my bosoms...

Have a good day tomorrow everyone xxx

Hi girls.penny I went to Hythe,its ok there because it doesnt get that busy,having said that they had the big float things out when we went so got a bit splashed by kids and looked like alice cooper!!
hope you are ok hunny and looking forward to going to the outlaws for the weekend!!
Serena....hey you!!Are you going for wi tonight?when will you go next week,I am going to try and go when rosies there she keeps me on the straight and narrow but i think thats weds and i cant do that,still it doesnt matter.
Hope everyones ok including our little wobble board shazza
Have you all seen my countdown ticker?Last day woohoo yippee wahey not that m excited or anything!!
xx
xx

Hey Girls,
How we all doing ??
I went on my wobble thingy last night, i think it will work ;)
Its my WI in 40 mins, fingers crossed, coz i was norty, but i a good girl now :copon:
Even resisted the dreaded mini eggs, whoever thought them up should be flogged !!!
Have a fab weekend Penny ;)
Serena, your too cool for skool :D
Julie - good luck with your WI tonight, and good luck next week on 810.
I am not brave enough to come off SS yet especially as i am in Keto now, I want another stone off and then i will move up, well thats the plan today :D

speak to you all later girls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey girls,
just a quick update, I been and WI and this week i managed to STS, which is good considering my toblerone episode :copon::break_diet:

But I am good now :D and weighing in again on Tuesday so hope to see a good loss then ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys, just home from work, a hellish day, so very busy,but I have to say I coped with much better than normal, so the detox is defo working, and peeps at work noticed a massive difference in me today.
Iam managing to stay 100% strong with the detox and cd, so thats not only amazing, but shocking too.

Shazza congrats on sts, thats fab.

Serena and Julie, how did your wi's go today, ohhhhhh I want to know.

So happy easter everyone, cris and I were meant to be going to cris parents as you know, but because we said we would only stay sat night, cris' mum got upset and told us not to bother, so I popped by to see her to explain we needed to be home to make a baby, so I think she is ok now, well hope so, cos I didnt actually manage to speak to her.

Happy chocless easter.

I have to say I coped with much better than normal, so the detox is defo working, and peeps at work noticed a massive difference in me today.
Iam managing to stay 100% strong with the detox and cd, so thats not only amazing, but shocking too.

Well done you! So pleased you are feeling a little better :) xxx

hey girls,
just a quick update, I been and WI and this week i managed to STS, which is good considering my toblerone episode :copon::break_diet:

But I am good now :D and weighing in again on Tuesday so hope to see a good loss then ;)

Congrats, wow you've not got that much left to lose now, stay strong hunni! xx

Have you all seen my countdown ticker?Last day woohoo yippee wahey not that m excited or anything!!
xx
xx

Hi darling

Hope it went well tonight and you enjoyed the "party" and you've been allowed back on the bars! I'll be going for my WI next week on Thurs evening as usual.

Enjoy 810 xx

Hi girls,
Well i wont be on here now till Monday (feel the withdrawels already :rolleyes:
we are off to thein laws at Devon for the weekend, and trusting my eldest on his own at home :confused: whcih is a worry, as last time we left him for 1 night we returned and the living room door was literally ripped off the FRAME... not hinges !!
Well we have had stern words with him, and fingers crossed he will behave :confused:

Anyway, my CD would not give me bars or tetras last night ?? I was planning on taking them away with me for ease really, no big deal i will take my blender with me, a bit peed off about the bars though, i do have 2 left from the other week, so i will take them with me, i think if everyone is tucking into choc and cake etc, if i have something choclatey too i wont break :rolleyes:
i thought you could have tetras from week 1 ?? why wouldnt she give them to me :(
Ahh well enjoy your weekend girls, especially you penny ;)

Hi girls just a kwickie wickie,hope youre all ok,I lost 4 this week am on 810 now no going back to ss hope you all ok.serena youre in the newsletter youre a famous bird!!
xx

Hey Irene,
sorry I have no idea, but i didnt want to come on and ignore you :(

Hey girls,
How we all doing ??
I have had a fab weekend, just got back, am knackered, but happy, i stuck to plan 100%, depite all the lovely food that was being dished up all weekend ;)

I am a bit worried now i am home alone with all the bloody eggs !! Jed has 5 eggs :( so Paul Mackenna will be taking a hammering tongiht an for the rest of the week !!

now i have lost so much weight and my hair is curly, i actually look (hair and size) like my SIL, who keeps shovelling choclate at me, anyway, today she took a photo of me sitting on the beach, and she showed it to her kids who all thought it was her, so she is a bit miffed to be getting mixed up with me !! She made a comment, not a compliment, it was a snipe, so i turned it back on her as i am 7 years her junior, and said 'you should think yourself lucky if your kids think you look like a 38 yr old' !!:eek:
Anyway, all afternoon she has tried to get me on the choclate and i am glad to report i never gave in :D
Well, i got to go and put the little one back to bed :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Shazza, congrats on staying strong and not letting her win!
It can be very difficult when there is so much lovely food around, yesturday I broke my detox and eat a cd bar, so stayed on cd, so it was a non cheat if that makes any sense, but today I feel horrible, not sure if it was the bar, or just a bad day.
Off to bed for a nap, like some old lady, or baby, well I have had a couple of food tantrums these last couple of days, so were say like a baby.

Hope everyone is well, and taking care of themselves, esp our Serena, hows your head darling one.

oh dear im not in the 11s actually im thinking maybe in the 13s now..............im so crap at this diet im so sorry i wish i could be a nemesis a god a sheba u know what i mean but no im absolute pants at this but what i am doing which i have never done b 4 is not give up,i refuse maybe next xmas i will be at goal,look im gonna be honest i am addicted to food why i dont know but i am so im gonna take it day by day,im gonna get there no promises but i am not giving up,not goig to slimming world,ww or any other diet im sticking with this and this only,gonna get there in my own sweet way sorry girls wish i could be an ispiration like our beautiful serena but it just aint me sorry loves yas all though
xx

Last edited:
and shazza i dont know what that previous postie was about i read it but it gone now,irene knows we are not submitting results but she will ask anyway,debs get back here we are not really doing so well me homie .........actually as a teamie im asking you all now do we care if anyone messes up?I actually dont cos youre all me mates I just like everyone to say hi,cd yes we all met doing it,but we all have hiccups its the person im interesed in not the weight loss if not put em high put em high!!

actually as a teamie im asking you all now do we care if anyone messes up?I actually dont cos youre all me mates I just like everyone to say hi,cd yes we all met doing it,but we all have hiccups its the person im interesed in not the weight loss if not put em high put em high!!

Well said my darling. Although I'd like to add that yes I do care if people mess up, not because they've messed up but because it's horrid to see someone feeling down because of it...but yeah no-one would ever be judged for it so don't be scared of messing up and fessing up on here cos we're all about giving each other support whatever happens, right? :)

I hope you are ok Julie, you are not crap at this, if you were you'd be like the mountains of people who do two weeks on CD then quit. We all know how difficult it can be the closer we get to goal so keep going hunni you can do it xx

Shazza - glad you had a great weekend, loving your comment to SIL, that's the kind of thing I would think of saying about 2 days after the event :rolleyes: Go you!

Penny - hope you are ok darling and feeling better since your CD bar...you devil you! xx

If anyone else is lurking I hope you are alright (Debs - thinking of you x)

As for me I have had a fab weekend of eating, drinking and late nights...I'm too old for all this :D

Back